PDA

View Full Version : Euro's win Ryder Cup

3afan
10-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Yahoo! story (http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news;_ylt=AqObBSgcCuLOoT6uh7.stRs5nYcB?slug=ap-rydercup)

Tin Cup
10-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Ryder Cup is one of the best sporting events. Fowler was incredible down the stretch!! Some guys love that spotlight, some don't. Tiger had 7 birdies and an eagle. Too bad USA couldn't pull it out but what a match.

coach
10-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Ryder Cup is one of the best sporting events. Fowler was incredible down the stretch!! Some guys love that spotlight, some don't. Tiger had 7 birdies and an eagle. Too bad USA couldn't pull it out but what a match.

tiger looked damn good...

jason
10-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by coach
tiger looked damn good... -9 through 15 holes is pretty stout

Tin Cup
10-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I think this could get him back on track and I think Fowler will win 2 tournaments next year. Feel bad for Cink he was great all week but the 3 putt will haunt him tonight

Green Bling
10-04-2010, 11:06 AM
USA gave it the old college try!!

Macarthur
10-04-2010, 01:14 PM
So when the Euros are celebrating their Ryder cup win, what exactly are they
getting so worked up over? it's not like this was England beating the US
or France beating the US. Here's their team breakdown:

Captain - C. Montgomerie - British, L. McDonald - British, R. Fisher - British, P. Hansen - Swed, P. Harrington - Irish, M. Jimenez - Spain, M. Kaymer - German, G. McDowell - Irish, R. McIlroy - Irish, E. Molinari - Italy, F. Molinari - Italy, I. Poulter - British, L. Westwood - British, Vice-Captains: S. Garcia - Spain, T. Bjorn - Denmark, D. Clarke - Irish, P. McGinley - Irish

It's not exactly like there is any national pride there, right? What am I missing here? Do they all just hate the US so much that they all can't wait to get together and beat us?

3afan
10-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
...Do they all just hate the US so much that they all can't wait to get together and beat us?

pretty much

rojosgirl
10-04-2010, 02:15 PM
OMG! Get rid of this stinkin' golf nonsense! Stupid game played in a stupid country. Why was Tiger even there? :thmbdwn:

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
OMG! Get rid of this stinkin' golf nonsense! Stupid game played in a stupid country. Why was Tiger even there? :thmbdwn: :tongue: :tongue: To each his own, right 44!!:mad: :mad: