DaHop72
10-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
and where? 10/29 at Henderson. Psst, all this is on the home page G!:D :D

waterboy
10-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
10/29 at Henderson. Psst, all this is on the home page G!:D :D
Hopefully that game will be for the district title.;)

Gsquared
10-04-2010, 08:59 AM
10/29 at Henderson. Psst, all this is on the home page G!:D :D
I cant seem to locate the home page DaHop! :D

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 09:02 AM
I cant seem to locate the home page DaHop! :D I know G, that's what your friends are for!!!:D :D Of course, friends that say they are going to come to a game usually do. :doh: :doh:

Gsquared
10-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I know G, that's what your friends are for!!!:D :D Of course, friends that say they are going to come to a game usually do. :doh: :doh:
I keep gettin lost on the way :doh:

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 09:12 AM
I keep gettin lost on the way :doh: Put on blinders when you go through Tye. :devil: :devil: :D :D

Gsquared
10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Put on blinders when you go through Tye. :devil: :devil: :D :D
Is that where Jaguars is located?

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Is that where Jaguars is located? :evillol: :evillol: My first clue that it might be a problem for you was the "Where's G, we miss him" on the marquee out front. :doh: :doh:

Gsquared
10-04-2010, 09:29 AM
:evillol: :evillol: My first clue that it might be a problem for you was the "Where's G, we miss him" on the marquee out front. :doh: :doh:
Haha, might have to go thru Oklahoma when going to Snyder for a game. Maybe there will be less road distractions that way.

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Gilmer has the better offense, but Henderson has one heck of a defense. It should be how do ya say...... a "slobberknocker":p :D

waterboy
10-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Gilmer has the better offense, but Henderson has one heck of a defense. It should be how do ya say...... a "slobberknocker":p :D
It should be a "slobberknocker". Hopefully, both teams will be unbeaten in district when they meet. That should definitely make it interesting.....:thinking: Luke Turner's game management skills have improved drastically over the last couple of games. The turnovers absolutely killed us in the two games leading up to our L-E game, so Coach Traylor went to plain vanilla running game against the Leopards. Against Daingerfield, he started going back to a more balanced attack, and Luke managed that game very well. NO TOs on offense! The only turnover was on a punt that hit a Buckeye player on the back while he was blocking. You've seen both teams, so what is your take?

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
It should be a "slobberknocker". Hopefully, both teams will be unbeaten in district when they meet. That should definitely make it interesting.....:thinking: Luke Turner's game management skills have improved drastically over the last couple of games. The turnovers absolutely killed us in the two games leading up to our L-E game, so Coach Traylor went to plain vanilla running game against the Leopards. Against Daingerfield, he started going back to a more balanced attack, and Luke managed that game very well. NO TOs on offense! The only turnover was on a punt that hit a Buckeye player on the back while he was blocking. You've seen both teams, so what is your take? Offense and special teams go to Buckeyes. Defense I would give Henderson an edge. Overall both teams are close, but I would say Gilmer has an edge if they limit penalities and capitalize on Hendersons mistakes. The Lions just aren't as polished as Gilmer at this point.

Gsquared
10-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Waterboy, unless things change, im coming to this one. Bring your wallet!!

waterboy
10-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Okie dokey.:p Look me up.;)

Matthew328
10-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Jaguars in Tye=mediocre

lulu
10-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hopefully that game will be for the district title.;)

Naw...we gonna knock em out before you get to them:D That be ok with you?

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 01:04 PM
:hijacktd: :hijacktd: Please refrain from talking about this game as it is not until Oct. 29th. This thread is Gsquared's thread for information that he needs to know. :devil: :devil: Thinks like Jaguars, midget rassling, pole dancing, etc..:D

Gsquared
10-04-2010, 01:06 PM
:hijacktd: :hijacktd: Please refrain from talking about this game as it is not until Oct. 29th. This thread is Gsquared's thread for information that he needs to know. :devil: :devil: Thinks like Jaguars, midget rassling, pole dancing, etc..:D
:eek:

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 01:10 PM
:eek: :p

waterboy
10-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Naw...we gonna knock em out before you get to them:D That be ok with you?
That's ok with me! If y'all can get 'er done, that would be cool with me! Go Panthers!:clap: That would be a big time upset if they could!

Gsquared
10-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Jaguars in Tye=mediocre
Yeah but the choices in Tye are few and far between Matt :cool: