PDA

View Full Version : Nfl 2010

Txbroadcaster
10-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Man there is NO ONE who is playing lights out yet. Every team seems to have at least one fatal flaw.

DDBooger
10-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Man there is NO ONE who is playing lights out yet. Every team seems to have at least one fatal flaw. After the 1st game, the Jets looked like more hype than substance. They are clicking pretty good. Sanchez is playing better and LT looks rejuvenated. Saints can't score, Vikes are out of sync on offense. Steelers seem to be prepped for a pretty good run, 3-1 w/o Roethlisburger is a success. I don't think KC can continue on it's current pace.

Txbroadcaster
10-04-2010, 03:10 PM
KC has been a nice story

DDBooger
10-04-2010, 03:14 PM
KC has been a nice story It has, but I haven't bought into them JUST yet. I don't know how they'll handle a tougher Defense (Pitt, Baltimore, NYJ). Though, they are essentially coached by a bunch of Bellichek outcasts. They seem better prepared.

Farmersfan
10-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Man there is NO ONE who is playing lights out yet. Every team seems to have at least one fatal flaw.

Those flaws might be the only thing that saves Dallas from their terrible start! I no longer fear the Saints, Colts, Packers or any other team for that matter. Dallas should get on a good roll the next couple of weeks and get right back on top of all the prediction polls! We shall see!

Txbroadcaster
10-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Those flaws might be the only thing that saves Dallas from their terrible start! I no longer fear the Saints, Colts, Packers or any other team for that matter. Dallas should get on a good roll the next couple of weeks and get right back on top of all the prediction polls! We shall see!

well they werent at the top of all the polls..for every one that had them in the SB, someone had them out of the play offs..and that is how all over the NFL is at this point in time. Every team has something that can derail them.

DDBooger
10-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Every team has something that can derail them. Depth. I feel the Jets even with the loss of their stud DT, have the best 11 on the field, but like Hard Knocks showed. They are thin. A catastrophic injury could derail that train quick.