PDA

View Full Version : Who Dat?????

OldBison75
10-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Last week I read alot of talking from the Brookshire Royal fans about how good they are and how Caldwell had never seen the speed they would see Friday night.

I wonder where they are now?

baseballcoach13
10-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Can't wait to hear the excuses. They got real quiet towards the end of the week tho. Wonder if the knew something.

Hornet Mom 2
10-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I posted the quote from the Eagle newspaper to bring the thread back to the top in hopes that they would respond! Wow, it sure is quiet after all the smacking going on last week! Proud of our Hornets!

Centex FB Fan
10-04-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm not surprised they haven't said much. They saw a team totally manhandle their offense and are scratching their heads right now. The open week is much needed in BR right about now. The final score truly wasn't an accurate reflection of the game. The Hornets dominated the 3rd quarter and the last TD by BR with 0:30 left was a 1 hopper to the receiver. It was originally signaled incomplete by the ref facing the WR then overruled by a ref that was behind the receiver.

They (BR) also should be embarrassed by the way the coaches and players conducted themselves in the face of adversity. Head Coach constantly on the field arguing with refs and players like #20 taking multiple cheap shots on the back of Caldwell's QB away from the play. Along with tons of pushing and trash talking after the play. Not a very disciplined team.

Old Tiger
10-05-2010, 12:56 AM
22 carries for 44 yards says wassup BR fans.

Also Brookshire Royal fans and Bellville fans should be BFF's cause they're just alike

baseballcoach13
10-05-2010, 07:06 AM
They came and went all day yesterday and no comments.

Lucky2Coach
10-05-2010, 09:22 AM
When those normal 4 to 6 yard runs don't turn into 60 yard TDs after some missed tackles and out running the secondary... the O-Line doesn't seem so DOMINATE!

I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'