Maroon87
10-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
good...did you see the video?

Video?:thinking:

Old Tiger
10-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Video?:thinking: Of the fight that happened which caused the new tailgating policy?

SintonFan
10-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Of the fight that happened which caused the new tailgating policy?

Show us...:nerd:

Maroon87
10-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Of the fight that happened which caused the new tailgating policy?

just saw it on DDBooger's Facebook page. Just, wow...the guy that threw that cheap shot is a total POS.

Funny thing is, all the people fighting are wearing Texans shirts, and the Cowboy fans are just watching.:doh:

SintonFan
10-01-2010, 10:31 PM
The Cowboys are closer to FW, now.:nerd: :D

Old Tiger
10-02-2010, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
just saw it on DDBooger's Facebook page. Just, wow...the guy that threw that cheap shot is a total POS.

Funny thing is, all the people fighting are wearing Texans shirts, and the Cowboy fans are just watching.:doh: lol at the dude wearing the shir that says cowboys suck

JasperDog94
10-02-2010, 08:32 AM
"What if a Season Ticket Holder would like to bring a guest to tailgate for a game?

We will make available a tailgate guest ticket to season ticket holders for $10 per ticket per game, via their online season ticket account manager. There will be up to 2000 of these passes available for each game. Each season ticket holder will only be able to acquire up to 4 for any given game until the limit is reached."

It's all about the money.

Cowboy_Up
10-02-2010, 09:03 AM
I was tailgating last week and trust me they had to do something.
What once was more like a huge block party with just enough craziness to make it fun has turned into a drunken frat party with some violence thrown in.

When you can't take your kids tailgating because you don't want to hear never ending F bombs being thrown around or watch drunks falling flat on their faces after doing keg stands and beer bongs then I'm out.

I like a cold beer and a little smack talk just as much as anyone but if the Texans didn't do something you can bet the city and Houston PD was going to step in.

As far as the money angle, McNair spent 700 million+ for the team and spends 100K out of his pocket on security for every game. You think an extra 20K is why the change is being made? Get real.

JasperDog94
10-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy_Up

As far as the money angle, McNair spent 700 million+ for the team and spends 100K out of his pocket on security for every game. You think an extra 20K is why the change is being made? Get real. I'm as real as they get and I stand by my statement.

I am curious as to where you got the figure about McNair spending 100k per game on security.