PDA

View Full Version : Are there any 3A games being televised statewide Friday or Saturday??

Old Cardinal
10-01-2010, 12:03 PM
I know their are folks that would love to watch some HS football...

Txbroadcaster
10-01-2010, 12:07 PM
unless tape delay cant do live games on Friday Night

waterboy
10-01-2010, 12:22 PM
I read in the paper this morning about a couple of Arizona teams playing on TV. Not exactly the same as Texas, but interesting to watch. Are there not any games to go see in your area?

Matthew328
10-01-2010, 12:25 PM
UIL prevents any live broadcasts on Friday night, this is done to encourage folks to come out to games.

Old Cardinal
10-01-2010, 12:44 PM
I understand that Time Warner--Roadrunner is supposed to broadcast the WO-S vs Kirbyville being played at 7:00pm SATURDAY night.

It is on their Channel-- CW--but have no idea the areas that can get this broadcast.

Thanks Waterboy: I know the Coach at YUMA, AZ......I will check it out: maybe his team is playing...

waterboy
10-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I understand that Time Warner--Roadrunner is supposed to broadcast the WO-S vs Kirbyville being played at 7:00pm SATURDAY night.

It is on their Channel-- CW--but have no idea the areas that can get this broadcast.

Thanks Waterboy: I know the Coach at YUMA, AZ......I will check it out: maybe his team is playing...
The Convict coach is a friend of yours? I guess if he leaves Yuma High he'll become an ex-con, too.:D I forget the names of the schools playing, though, and they are not from the Yuma area.

Aesculus gilmus
10-01-2010, 02:27 PM
If you're really desperate to watch a Texas high school game, there's a chance this channel will be streaming tonight. Lake Dallas is playing Wichita Falls Rider.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/falconcastr