PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bogey!

BEAST
09-29-2010, 10:33 PM
All of the sudden you are trashing The Wood every chance you get. What gives? 1-4?

I haven't heard that tres y seite from Garcai lately either.

Funny what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

Good luck with Estacado. I truely hope Wylie wins. If not uno y cinco.

BEAST

injuredinmelee
09-30-2010, 07:40 AM
its cute how yall finally have a year to where you live up to the hype you douchewood people have created for your team ever since dropping to lowly 3A and you cant help but run your mouths. The season is far from over and while Wylie has absolutely under performed it aint over til its over. Am I predicting a Wylie win over douchewood? No our only chance is if your bus breaks own on the way and Shipley makes you jog the rest of the route but please get over yourselves.

ivchris
09-30-2010, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
All of the sudden you are trashing The Wood every chance you get. What gives? 1-4?

BEAST

All of a sudden? From what I've heard, he trashes it every chance he gets.....:D He's never really let up.

Last years classic: "Go Brownwooooo.......lots of "O" and no "D". I nearly ruined my monitor when I saw that one.

Troybuilt
09-30-2010, 08:26 AM

BEAST

Just frustration..apparently the football gods have turned there back on Wylie for some reason.

nobogey72
09-30-2010, 08:28 AM

BEAST

In my mind I haven't been trashing "The Wood" necessarily, but definitely have been trashing Rocket Man (for which I have to admit that I apologized to him in a PM). And, the shoe isn't on the other foot due to the fact that I haven't been predicting a State Championship for the past 3 yrs. AND, last but not least, when you're 1-4 you have to trash somebody. OH YEAH, one more thing is this: (see if this sounds familiar) "It's all in good fun, you people shouldn't take me seriously".;) ;)

LE Dad
09-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
"It's all in good fun, you people shouldn't take me seriously".;) ;) I heard it on the 3ADL so it must be true....:D

lostaussie
09-30-2010, 09:42 AM
"It's all in good fun, you people shouldn't take me seriously".;) ;) :clap::clap::clap:

BaseballUmp
09-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I heard it on the 3ADL so it must be true....:D
I heard it at the Whataburger in Early...must be true

Trashman
09-30-2010, 11:39 AM
In my mind I haven't been trashing "The Wood" necessarily, but definitely have been trashing Rocket Man (for which I have to admit that I apologized to him in a PM). And, the shoe isn't on the other foot due to the fact that I haven't been predicting a State Championship for the past 3 yrs. AND, last but not least, when you're 1-4 you have to trash somebody. OH YEAH, one more thing is this: (see if this sounds familiar) "It's all in good fun, you people shouldn't take me seriously".;) ;)

Nobogey, I for one, have never taken you seriously and I do hope that Wylie wins tomorrow night. :D

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Nobogey, I for one, have never taken you seriously and I do hope that Wylie wins tomorrow night. :D

How could anybody take him seriously when the guy talks about "....his
aunt that used to be his uncle...."?:doh: :D

garciap77
09-30-2010, 08:18 PM

BEAST

Tres y Seite!!!!! Been busy at work! Hope to get back on here for some fun!!!LOL Thanks! Hope you guys beat the Saints! 28 -0 so far in the 1st QTR! WOW