PDA

View Full Version : Needville QB Injury?

SHSBulldog00
09-29-2010, 06:41 PM
I heard that Terry Matlock broke his hand last week versus Bellville. How long will he be out? Injury bug hits the Bluejays. Luckily Lehman is healthy again.

SHSBulldog00
09-29-2010, 09:34 PM
ttt

onsideanytime
09-30-2010, 08:50 AM
where did you get that info, i havent heard anything about that

FbCoachB40
09-30-2010, 08:55 AM
Nice try SHS!! Ha, good one

onsideanytime
09-30-2010, 09:11 AM
Not sure if this is true, but i know the QB coach at needville and he is one that always thinks ahead and prepares for things like that if they happen. QB coach has all QB's in the system able to throw with either hand, so if an injury occurs they dont miss a snap. Pretty neat to watch him teach the QB's how to do it, i had a chance to see it when he was at Magnolia

FbCoachB40
09-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by onsideanytime
Not sure if this is true, but i know the QB coach at needville and he is one that always thinks ahead and prepares for things like that if they happen. QB coach has all QB's in the system able to throw with either hand, so if an injury occurs they dont miss a snap. Pretty neat to watch him teach the QB's how to do it, i had a chance to see it when he was at Magnolia

NICE!! He must be the bestest coach to ever walk the face of the earth...throw with either hand...65 yrds w/ dominate hand, and 55 yds with non-dominate.

Is this coach Tod Marinovich's father?

onsideanytime
09-30-2010, 09:24 AM
he is a pretty darn good ball coach, i didnt believe until i saw it, i hear he has been working with all the pitchers at needville as well, one arm gets tired all they have to do is switch glove hand and they are ready to go

FbCoachB40
10-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by onsideanytime
he is a pretty darn good ball coach, i didnt believe until i saw it, i hear he has been working with all the pitchers at needville as well, one arm gets tired all they have to do is switch glove hand and they are ready to go

A coach THAT good deserves double pay. One pay for each arm he is working with

RoughNeck2011
10-09-2010, 12:15 AM
he actually did break his arm, he played in a cast tonight.