PDA

View Full Version : I'm becoming a Carolina hater!!!

crzyjournalist03
01-10-2004, 08:58 PM
first they knock off my beloved Cowboys, then my beloved Rams which I root for against 30 teams in the NFL...but I have to admit, double overtime was quite entertaining.

Chris Hart
01-10-2004, 09:59 PM
I hated to see Carolina knock off my Cowboys, but am elated at the fact that they ousted the Rams(yuck). Now if only Green Bay can beat those nasty Eagles. I'm not a Panther or a Packer fan, but I am this weekend.

lobo12
01-10-2004, 10:29 PM
yall are probably going to call me a front runner but i like carolina. i have a thing for expansion teams. i am also a jacksonville fan even though they didnt do to great this year. go panthers

crzyjournalist03
01-10-2004, 11:31 PM
ok...you can officially add New England to the list of teams I'm not happy with...I just saw my preseason pick of a St. Louis vs. Tennessee Super Bowl go down the drain in one night...that's all three of the teams I was pulling for out now....I officially have nobody to root for in the playoffs right now (except of course the Pack to knock off Philly, but I'm not sure if I'd cheer the Packers on later).

crzyjournalist03
01-12-2004, 05:31 PM
well, wouldn't you know it....all four of the teams I was rooting for fell this weekend :mad: eek! :confused: ....so, I retract my former statement...I'm now rooting for Carolina to win the Super Bowl because I see them as the lesser of the evils that remain. :rolleyes: :cool:

pirate4state
01-12-2004, 05:38 PM
I hated that Carolina beat the Cowboys, but I sure am glad they knocked off the Rams & hope they can continue with Philly. I am not a Packer fan, but was annoyed w/ them last night for not putting away those pesky Eagles!! Tennesse couldn't pull out a win against NE, but I hope (and think) Payton and the Colts can!! GO COLTS!!! They are my pick for the Superbowl! :)

poncho
01-14-2004, 08:33 PM
I'm pulling for the Colts to get into and to win the Super bowl.

I'm also a carolina fan.....so either one will make me happy!! :cool: :D

ej2525
01-15-2004, 04:36 PM
I am pulling for Carolina and Indy now!!

I know Jake Delhomme (Panthers) and Brandon Stokley (Colts). I went to school with them at USL. I hope Jake gets a Super Bowl ring, Brandon already has one.