PDA

View Full Version : G2, was at this game.

Bruce
09-29-2010, 02:11 PM
This is something to watch.Thanks!

http://www.khou.com/news/Pee-wee-coach-recorded-in-game-brawl-says-video-doesnt-capture-full-story-.html

ccmom
09-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Good grief!!:eek:

How about the guy that threw the "sucker punch" from behind the other coach? Wow! :dispntd: :dispntd:

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 02:23 PM
:D

44INAROW
09-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Good grief!!:eek:

How about the guy that threw the "sucker punch" from behind the other coach? Wow! :dispntd: :dispntd:
with his freaking elbow - did you notice the guy that got hit, grabbed the "hitter" but his pants leg and he fell down? lol

Bruce
09-29-2010, 02:33 PM
My take on this, these guy are going way to far. The way it looks it has two sides to the story. I was reading else were and they said both teams were going to be out for this season.Thanks!

Bullaholic
09-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
My take on this, these guy are going way to far. The way it looks it has two sides to the story. I was reading else were and they said both teams were going to be out for this season.Thanks!

Shame the kids pay for the immature behavior and poor role models of some adult coaches. I say punish the coaches and not the kids.

Bruce
09-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Bull, so true. Thanks!

Tx Challenge
09-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I use to be pres of a pop warner league. I didnt coach any teams but was always at every practice and most games.

We played another organization, and they spanked one of our mighty mite teams 40ish to 6, which with short quarters is impressive. Afterwards the winning teams dads went after the refs and the police had to be called.

They had to be restrained, and we never could figure out what they were upset about. They kicked our azz and still wanted more.....

BEAST
09-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Ill say this, if an opposing coach grabbed my son, picked him up and flung him in the air, Id be looking kick his a$$ just the same as that coach was. Whem someone is messing with your kids, all common sense goes out the window.

BEAST

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Ill say this, if an opposing coach grabbed my son, picked him up and flung him in the air, Id be looking kick his a$$ just the same as that coach was. Whem someone is messing with your kids, all common sense goes out the window.

BEAST
Note to self: Do not midget toss Beast's kids

BILLYFRED0000
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM

BEAST

Amen beast. I have coached at that level and you never even approach a kid from the other team. Cardinal sin. You do not even scream in one of your kids faces for a mistake. You can raise your voice make a substitution but you control your temper. My son plays on my team and I do get on him a little harder than others but those lines I never cross. Sometimes I wonder why people act like children but I have come to the conclusion that some people are children who have learned how to act but still have issues coping.

Ranger Mom
09-29-2010, 03:07 PM
If you read the comments...they are saying the kid that got picked up and tossed by the coach was beating up on that coaches son...causing THAT dad to over-react.

I don't think either dad has any business coaching.

BILLYFRED0000
09-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If you read the comments...they are saying the kid that got picked up and tossed by the coach was beating up on that coaches son...causing THAT dad to over-react.

thats right mom. Seperate the kids just like you would at any level and go back to playing the game.

wimbo_pro
09-29-2010, 03:21 PM
I have pics to show the punch didnt really get across the goal line...or at least it was a closer call. Will post the site in a different thread.

BEAST
09-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I have pics to show the punch didnt really get across the goal line...or at least it was a closer call. Will post the site in a different thread.

LOL!!! :clap: :clap:

However, many will argue the punch actually did cross.

BEAST

BEAST
09-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I hear ya and dont disagree with you. However, kid vs kid is one thing, adult throwing kid through the air is another thing.

BEAST

wimbo_pro
09-29-2010, 03:28 PM
LOL!!! :clap: :clap:

However, many will argue the punch actually did cross.

BEAST

Yes, the coach who hit the ground is a homer.

RoyceTTU
09-29-2010, 03:29 PM
I hear ya and dont disagree with you. However, kid vs kid is one thing, adult throwing kid through the air is another thing.

BEAST

I'm 100% with you, It would take an army to keep me from protecting our daughter.

Bullaholic
09-29-2010, 03:35 PM
nm. Wrong thread....sorry.