PDA

View Full Version : Statewide BASEBALL PLAYOFF scores

pirate4state
04-25-2003, 09:04 AM
Phil had a good point to seperate the two sports. We can use this one for BASEBALL & the one Phil started for SOFTBALL. Sorry, for all the confusion!! :D

<small>[ April 25, 2003, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

RBARKER
04-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Barbers Hill Girls won the bi district round against HF 6-2. Next game against Belville for Area.

<small>[ April 25, 2003, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: RBARKER ]</small>

Phil C
04-25-2003, 09:51 AM
I agree Pirate even though I was going to let the other post get to 200 before I suggested it. But I think we ought to have one separate for softball and another separate one for baseball to avoid confusing what someone is talking about. I think last night that Aransas Pass played Devine in a softball playoff in Mathis but I don't know who won yet. The Corpus Christi Caller didn't post the score I don't think.

VWG
04-25-2003, 09:54 AM
Bowie and Graham are playing a one game playoff for 1st place in Dist. 5-3A.

pirate4state
04-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Phil, good point. All info I posted to start the thread were SOFTBALL scores. I don't know if I can change the topic name, but I guess we can use this one for BASEBALL & the one you started for SOFTBALL??? Or maybe we can ask our adminstrators if they can change/delete Topic title??? We'll figure something out. wink

:rolleyes: I figured it out & now I think I've created a HUGE mess. I'll post the info on your thread. :D It's Friday, what can I say, I'm a little goofy! :D

<small>[ April 25, 2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

Phil C
04-25-2003, 10:30 AM
No problem Pirate! We were both industrious here but they seem to have it sorted and worked out which is great. I don't know who Sinton plays yet in baseball. They may have a warmup game this weekend but I am not sure.

Phil C
04-25-2003, 03:47 PM
Pirate the baseball team is going to probably have some warm up games soon but I don't know when or where and will post when I get information and you can too if you get it before me. I plan to be at the Sinton - Bishop softball playoff game Friday night.

pirate4state
04-26-2003, 11:21 PM
Sinton will host George West in a warm-up game Thursday, May 1st @ 7p.m.

For locals: I also heard that Moody & Calallen meet up in a warm-up game on Tuesday, April 29 at Cabiness (sp?). That should be an interesting game!!

pirate4state
04-29-2003, 11:03 PM
I don't know if Sinton is still hosting George West, but now the Sinton ISD web site is reporting that a play off game has been scheduled with :D Odem, for Saturday @ 11 a.m., in Odem. I'll try & find out if they are still hosting George West on Thursday.

sinton66
04-30-2003, 06:18 AM
It wouldn't be a playoff game with Odem. They may just be playing in Sinton, and maybe not against us. In addition, Odem won their district and have a first round bye also. So, it's most likely a warm-up game.

The district website now says it's a practice game with Odem Saturday at 11:00 in Odem.

<small>[ April 30, 2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Phil C
04-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Hey Sinto 66 how do you get to that district website? Thank you.

sinton66
04-30-2003, 09:02 AM
www.sintonisd.net (http://www.sintonisd.net)
Should get you there.

pirate4state
04-30-2003, 09:17 AM
sinton66:
It wouldn't be a playoff game with Odem. They may just be playing in Sinton, and maybe not against us. In addition, Odem won their district and have a first round bye also. So, it's most likely a warm-up game.

The district website now says it's a practice game with Odem Saturday at 11:00 in Odem.http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/blushing_profusely.gif I meant warm-up game, I didn't even realize what I had typed!!! My mistake. The George West warm-up game was cancelled due to TAKS testing this week. Sorry, for the mix-up. :D