PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville Message Board?

Bosqueville
09-29-2010, 10:31 AM
What happened to the message board? Anyone?? Did it get a little ugly over there?

RoyceTTU
09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks for 8 Great Years!
« on: September 27, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »I am sad to inform everyone that I am no longer going to run and provide content for SYJ.com. The main reason being is my new job as the fire marshal. It is very time consuming and it has become increasingly more difficult to continue the coverage and monitoring of this site and the responsibilities of my job. I would of never thought that my part time hobby back in 2002 would of turned into what it has today. It has been a fun 8 years but there is a time for everything to come to end. I appreciate the many well wishers I have had since starting this little website up and very much appreciate your patronage over the years.

For the time being the site will remain up but the posting options have been disabled. You can still use the PM system. There are many other sites you can continue to share your love of the Jackets on. I recommend The Old Coach. I am not sure what the final outcome of SYJ.com will be but I am weighing several options. Again, I thank you and will see at the game.

Sincerely,
Cody Derrick« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 07:43:06 PM by Cody »