La Grange by 21
Navasota by 20
Columbus by 14

GiddingsFan
09-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Columbus +7
Navasota +7
LG +1
Brookshire by a lot. Caldwell hasn't had much competition. This should be interesting.

OldBison75
09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Caldwell by 7 Brookshire Royal is great on offense and good on defense, but Caldwell will just not let their offense get the ball much. I like both programs and am kind of pulling for BR because they have endured a lot of mediocre seasons in 2A and 3A.

La Grange by 28 Bellville is just not playing good football. Nothing but love for the Brahmas, but LG's passing attack will not be stopped in this game.

Navasota by 16 Navasota has lost two games in a row, but Cameron is the first team to really put up numbers on offense against them. Being that Cameron is #4 in 2A and beat an entirely 3A predistrict schedule, I am not worried about the Rattler D returning to dominance this week.

Columbus by 14 Smithville is back to their old ways. They will keep it close the first half, but Columbus will run away with it in the second half.

EDIT: For God sakes, dad, will you please log off 3adownlow when you leave my house? Thanks, navscanmaster:D :doh: :D

Caldwell_Raider
09-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah dad c'mon man! lol that was pretty funny..

Yoe_09
09-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Caldwell by 1
La Grange by 10
Navasota by 21
Columbus by 28

HEMOTOXIC
09-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Caldwell @ Royal- Royal, watch out for the Hornet Blitz...Hornets by 6

La Grange by 14

Columbus by 21

Navasota by 28.... Navasota is not a bad team. The Rattlers' two losses came to a 4-1 Bryan Rudder Rangers team and #4 Cameron 35-33. Had it not been for those long third down and 4th down conversions by the Yoemen, the Rattlers may have come out on top. Against Madisonville, the Rattlers led 35-0 at the half and then they beat a good Willis Wildkat team who also beat Humble. If the Rattlers can find some consistency, they will have a good run into the playoffs.

I think that it will come down to the Hornets and Rattlers for the district championship. I know La Grange and Giddings will have alot to say about that before it is all said and done. But, atleast the Rattlers have Caldwell and Giddings at home this year.

Go Snakes!

trojandad
09-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Caldwell @ Royal- Royal, watch out for the Hornet Blitz...Hornets by 6

La Grange by 14

Columbus by 21

Navasota by 28.... Navasota is not a bad team. The Rattlers' two losses came to a 4-1 Bryan Rudder Rangers team and #4 Cameron 35-33. Had it not been for those long third down and 4th down conversions by the Yoemen, the Rattlers may have come out on top. Against Madisonville, the Rattlers led 35-0 at the half and then they beat a good Willis Wildkat team who also beat Humble. If the Rattlers can find some consistency, they will have a good run into the playoffs.

I think that it will come down to the Hornets and Rattlers for the district championship. I know La Grange and Giddings will have alot to say about that before it is all said and done. But, atleast the Rattlers have Caldwell and Giddings at home this year.

Go Snakes!

hemo, are you thinking rockdale is probably out of the playoff picture? just curious, no cross examination, promise.....lol....i just haven't seen rockdale, live or on tape, to know....

Old Cardinal
09-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Royal by a couple of dozen.

HEMOTOXIC
09-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
hemo, are you thinking rockdale is probably out of the playoff picture? just curious, no cross examination, promise.....lol....i just haven't seen rockdale, live or on tape, to know....

No, Rockdale is never out. From some Rockdale sources, the Tigers may be in a lil trouble. We shall see though. They did lose to Madisonville, 10-7 I believe.

OldBison75
09-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Rockdale has a good enough defense to play anyone close. It is on offense they are having problems. It is not a case of not having the athletes, but they have not executed well so far. If the offense finds a groove and can put up 17 or more points, then Rockdale has a chance to beat anyone because thier defense is that good.