it's 3 miles west of MonaLott :0 sorry I couldn't resist :D

Gsquared
09-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
it's 3 miles west of MonaLott :0 sorry I couldn't resist :D
Wow!

FbCoachB40
09-28-2010, 03:15 PM
It can be at times...the band (WOW!) takes up almost half the stands. If you don't like it loud & FUN -UN-UN-KY, don't sit by them...they are Great

Gsquared
09-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
It can be at times...the band (WOW!) takes up almost half the stands. If you don't like it loud & FUN -UN-UN-KY, don't sit by them...they are Great
I hate it FUN-UN-UN-KY so I better try to find a coupla librarians to sit by instead.

FbCoachB40
09-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I hate it FUN-UN-UN-KY so I better try to find a coupla librarians to sit by instead.

Now!! That's FUNNY! I don't care who you are!!

gtownfan
09-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40

So the band sits on the visitors side and plays that music as load as possible when the visitors have the ball?

Wow, that can't be fun for the visitors!

pirate4state
09-28-2010, 04:03 PM
I hate it FUN-UN-UN-KY so I better try to find a coupla librarians to sit by instead. This reminds me ... I was suppose to start an anti-band thread :devil: :D

SintonFan
09-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This reminds me ... I was suppose to start an anti-band thread :devil: :D

Don't scare off Byron again. Where is he?:confused:

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Don't scare off Byron again. Where is he?:confused:
Oh god, not the band guy.

Crasher
09-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Oh god, not the band guy.

I think he is at band camp

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Any Brookshire residents know if this place is a good place to eat before the game?

http://www.repkas.com/

Crasher
09-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Any Brookshire residents know if this place is a good place to eat before the game?

Repkas is unbeatable!! very unique. I am retired and I go once a week. Great food. you will enjoy it.

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Crasher
Repkas is unbeatable!! very unique. I am retired and I go once a week. Great food. you will enjoy it.
Allrighty, im there! Looking at that menu, ill probably have to order one of everything! Actually, that etoufee with a couple of catfish fillets thrown on top looks perfect!! Boudin balls for an appetizer! Dang, I might not make kick off!

Bullaholic
09-29-2010, 11:00 AM

Sorry Crasher---most posters acquainted with G2 do not generally steer him to the best spots in their towns. Last time he was in a really good restaurant in one unwarned town, after many beers, he leaned over to the table next to him and said---"The women---How much for your women?" :D

Crasher
09-29-2010, 11:03 AM
thats good stuff right there...hey if he hits the right spot around here he might get an answer!

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 11:07 AM
thats good stuff right there...hey if he hits the right spot around here he might get an answer!
Please send map of said spot. Thanks

Crasher
09-29-2010, 11:11 AM
of course i have never gone., I just hear rumors..

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 11:14 AM
of course i have never gone., I just hear rumors.. Oh ok, check that, please send "rumored" map to "rumored" location :)

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sorry Crasher---most posters acquainted with G2 do not generally steer him to the best spots in their towns. Last time he was in a really good restaurant in one unwarned town, after many beers, he leaned over to the table next to him and said---"The women---How much for your women?" :D
Geesh, I do it one time and ill never head the end of it. Hey, you WERE the one who paid for all that beer and food that night, so technically I was YOUR responsibilty! It was YOUR fault :D

44INAROW
09-29-2010, 11:53 AM
of course i have never gone., I just hear rumors..
nice coverup Crasher :D :D

NAUJ
09-29-2010, 12:34 PM
You might want to try POP's PIT in Brookshire pre game. Personal favorite SUICIDE SPUD all the way!

Gsquared
09-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by NAUJ
You might want to try POP's PIT in Brookshire pre game. Personal favorite SUICIDE SPUD all the way!
Hmm, ok, Repkas for lunch POP's for dinner!

BigDADDAgadda
09-29-2010, 01:12 PM
I believe that a lot of people are mislead about this Royal D. The coaches started the year experimenting with different players in different positions, they have been pluggin in players in different spots from the get go. Every week is a new look and every week is a step in the right direction. This D has shown improvement every week. In some occasions this year the score has been closer than it should have been, because 2nd string players were givin a chance to play after being up. Look for this D to be ready for this ball game! Just hope they wont be bored to sleep like these past games against Sweeny & Cleveland. Good luck to both teams. Give me Royal 14+

SintonFan
09-29-2010, 06:25 PM

That looks good!!!:clap:

XMan
09-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Take several cans/cases of mosquito repellent. The field is nestled into some of the best rice fields in the area. Those are not birds hovering over the field, they are mosquitos!!!!

Gsquared
09-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by XMan
Take several cans/cases of mosquito repellent. The field is nestled into some of the best rice fields in the area. Those are not birds hovering over the field, they are mosquitos!!!!
I think im going to wear my bee keeper garb just to make sure.

TheDrop
09-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Hmm, ok, Repkas for lunch POP's for dinner!

You should reverse this as Pop's is more like a bar b que stand. There is no seating. The boudan balls are the best thing on the menu at Repkas. The fried shrimp and steak is also one of my favs.