PDA

View Full Version : I have a great idea for a thread

Old Tiger
09-27-2010, 02:43 PM
1. Lets not talk about Brownwood so I will make a thread about them saying how we should not talk about them.

2. Lets talk some football because I'm the new sheriff in town, child please.

3. Celina has 7.5 titles because of a tie a long time ago.

4. Some random false scores are posted so lets whine and complain about that because heaven forbid anyone to be wrong or joke about a score!

5. The Boys of Fall song is retarded and dumb.

lostaussie
09-27-2010, 02:52 PM
i tried to talk about Chapel Hill whom i think is pretty good................I guess no one else wanted too:D

LE Dad
09-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i tried to talk about Chapel Hill whom i think is pretty good................I guess no one else wanted too:D I posted on it, but I think evryone else is still trying to find Chapel Hill on Google Maps.:D

Tin Cup
09-27-2010, 02:56 PM
I think gilmer is a major sleeper this year

waterboy
09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Nobody knows anything about Chapel Hill, but if they keep playing like they have a lot of people will find out. I know they "Gilmer-ed" a decent Lindale team and a decent Carthage team.:D That big loss to Whitehouse in the opener still has me wondering, though.

lostaussie
09-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I think gilmer is a major sleeper this year I think they are still trying to figure out who they are. But improvement is happening and the great demise of the Buckeyes was much exaggerated.

BaseballUmp
09-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Kenny Chesney was just on SportsNation lol

pirate4state
09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
1. Lets not talk about Brownwood so I will make a thread about them saying how we should not talk about them.

2. Lets talk some football because I'm the new sheriff in town, child please.

3. Celina has 7.5 titles because of a tie a long time ago.

4. Some random false scores are posted so lets whine and complain about that because heaven forbid anyone to be wrong or joke about a score!

5. The Boys of Fall song is retarded and dumb.

You are not allowed to use the word retarded. Gosh, you're dumb!

Old Tiger
09-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You are not allowed to use the word retarded. Gosh, you're dumb! I may be dumb but you're an idiot!

Rocket
09-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I may be dumb but you're an idiot!

I'm pissed at Kenny Chesney, but he is a smart man. Country music stars are funny and KC is one of the funniest. They make songs based on popular quotes or sayings such as "You Had Me from Hello." I'm sure he was sitting back in his hot tub thinking about how he could make some bank and thought of this Boys of Fall. He is cashing in on football. Nice. It's a cheesy song. LOL

P4S probably loves some Chesney. RM too... :rolleyes:

bowleghorses
09-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I'm pissed at Kenny Chesney, but he is a smart man. Country music stars are funny and KC is one of the funniest. They make songs based on popular quotes or sayings such as "You Had Me from Hello." I'm sure he was sitting back in his hot tub thinking about how he could make some bank and thought of this Boys of Fall. He is cashing in on football. Nice. It's a cheesy song. LOL

Count me in too...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Maroon87
09-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

If he'd gone to Brownwood's pep rally you'd probably wanna have his child.