PDA

View Full Version : Least inspirational coach

runtowin
09-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Wade Phillips. His post game seemed like he was speaking at someone's funeral. I thought Dallas won the game, but he made me doubt myself.

LionKing
09-27-2010, 02:03 PM
HaHa ! when I seen this thread, first one to pop in my head was ole Wade.

Old Tiger
09-27-2010, 02:39 PM
mack brown?

LionKing
09-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
mack brown? Seen him speak many times on TV, and been a couple of places where he was a speaker, he's far from being un-inspirational.

Caldwell_Raider
09-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Plus infinity about Wade being un- inspirational!

NastySlot
09-28-2010, 09:45 AM
mack brown?

idk about that....im not a horn fan...but i thought his speech following the championship game was a classic..........I can't quote it word for word...........but "Don't let this be the highlight/best thing you do in life"..................I got it be a good husband, father citizen etc.....those were great words.

RoyceTTU
09-28-2010, 09:51 AM
mack brown?

I'm sure this is a joke. Even not being a fan I'm sure an hour of chatting with him he could probably have me rooting for UT.....or close atleast :)

On WBAP this morning they played a clip of Mack's address to his players. It was funny in my opinion but to the point.

He told his players "I wouldn't recommend watching TV, reading the paper, or listening to the Radio because it isn't good. The only way to redeem that is to go out and beat OU this weekend."

To me that would be enough to get my rear end in gear.

rojosgirl
09-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Wade, least inspirational? Heck yeah! He just looks so, un-everything!

:sleeping:

Txbroadcaster
09-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I think people undersale Wade..is he fiery? no..he belives like his Dad that ADULTS should be able to motivate themself, but he does give solid speeches...his this week about blocking out the storm was good.

Old Tiger
09-29-2010, 01:50 PM
ah come on guys you can't deny it

http://www.tigerrag.com/wp-content/uploads/brown_mack.jpg