PDA

View Full Version : Lesson from the Cowboys game

Pick6
09-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Proof that scrimmages, regardless of what celina says, and pre-season games don't mean much at all.

MN95
09-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Is it not possible for you to have any type of discussion on this board without a dig at Celina? I understand some goodnatured ribbing but you just never let up.

I noticed you have a scripture reference as your signature. I'm going to assume that means you are a Christian, or am I wrong about that? Based on that assumption, I'm wondering how you reconcile what the bible teaches with what you show us everyday on this message board?

Tin Cup
09-27-2010, 09:28 AM
It proves that it's the NFL with NFL players and that any team can win on any Sunday lol

Macarthur
09-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
It proves that it's the NFL with NFL players and that any team can win on any Sunday lol

+1

The NFL is a week to week league. You can't get too high or too low based on each game.

The Cowboys are one game off the division lead and they have two winnable home games coming up.

MN95
09-27-2010, 09:33 AM
I hope I am wrong, but I just don't believe Wade Phillips will ever get the most out of his team on a consistent basis. Yesterday's game was proof of what this team CAN do, but they don't seem to unless their backs are to the wall.

STANG RED
09-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by MN95
I hope I am wrong, but I just don't believe Wade Phillips will ever get the most out of his team on a consistent basis. Yesterday's game was proof of what this team CAN do, but they don't seem to unless their backs are to the wall.

I hope your wrong also, but I get the same feeling.:(