PDA

View Full Version : Region III Week 5 GotW: Caldwell (4-0) @ Brookshire Royal (5-0)

R3Editor
09-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Caldwell(4-0):

27-Aug Bellville W 26-0
03-Sep Crockett W 63-0
10-Sep @Madisonville W 40-19
17-Sep Connally W 48-6

Brookshire Royal(5-0):

27-Aug Wharton W 40-28
03-Sep @Giddings W 34-31
10-Sep Cleveland W 39-6
17-Sep Hempstead W 32-14
24-Sep @Sweeny W 39-25

trojandad
09-26-2010, 09:45 PM
i think its gonna be a great game....i dont know who to think is more on top of their game.....i was surprised when caldwell didnt beat madisonville by a larger margin, and likewise about royal's victory over cleveland, cleveland beat shepherd by 1 pt on fri, a team they beat by 34 last year (as well as most years), i would have thought the beatdown on cleveland would have been larger.....

i'm taking royal, but only on the strength of a home crowd....close game.....goodluck to both........

BRfalconfan
09-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
i think its gonna be a great game....i dont know who to think is more on top of their game.....i was surprised when caldwell didnt beat madisonville by a larger margin, and likewise about royal's victory over cleveland, cleveland beat shepherd by 1 pt on fri, a team they beat by 34 last year (as well as most years), i would have thought the beatdown on cleveland would have been larger.....

i'm taking royal, but only on the strength of a home crowd....close game.....goodluck to both........
royal was up 25-0 at half and pulled starters out when they were up 36 0 then the whole 4th was back ups

trojandad
09-26-2010, 11:14 PM
i picked royal.....but i saw the game, some of royal starters played the second half......maybe i was wrong and you guys will roll caldwell, just was my guess of a close game......

Body
09-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Well another week and just wanna let ya know I'm still a homosexual fellas I'm not going anywhere. Maybe somebody will meet me under the stands this week cant wait.

OldBison75
09-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Caldwell plays the best defense against a spread team you will see. They are quick on the front and have a varied blitz package that will sen one, two or three every play. They will force the Royal QB to make a very quick read and not let a pass pattern develope very much.

If Royal can hit alot of quick slants and quick outs, they might loosen up the front of the Caldwell defense and open some lanes for Williams to run. Williams will get his 150 or more yards, but he will work for every one of them.

The Royal defense had better be ready for a long night on the field. Caldwell runs a very precise offense that will put together long , time consuming drives and will pound you over and over. When you start packing the box, they will use a controlled passing game to strike big.

This game will be a clash of two very different styles that will hinge on whoever can avoid turnovers and who can tackle the best. Based on the nature of the two offenses, I have to go with Caldwell in this one because the spread is the type offense that can give up turnovers if the QB dosent make great reads fast and Caldwell is one of the best at forcing those quick decisions.

Caldwell by a touchdown.

Tin Cup
09-27-2010, 08:54 AM
I think I'm gunna try to go watch this one. I'll take BR In a close one

AKA CEASAR
09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Another week of doubt....Regardless of what's said, Royal will be ready to play and will pull this one out..

baseballcoach13
09-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Royal 58
Caldwell 0

juice
09-27-2010, 09:38 AM
atta boy!!!! jump on the bandwagon..

however...
this week is gonna be a tough one for the falcons...
for alot of different reasons

baseballcoach13
09-27-2010, 09:41 AM
not really on the bandwagon. Just saw yall play last week and i like yalls uniforms. that number #22 yall have is good. Should give the ball less to #5 and more to him. I mean 5 is ok...but dang.

juice
09-27-2010, 09:44 AM
yeah 22 is a big kid. he's a fb type. glad you could make the game. field was horrible..but i think that helped us more than hurt us

buff4ever
09-27-2010, 10:43 AM
BR by 14. Caldwell not ready for this game.

BaseballUmp
09-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Body
Well another week and just wanna let ya know I'm still a homosexual fellas I'm not going anywhere. Maybe somebody will meet me under the stands this week cant wait.

I mean that not the most random post ever or anything...

I'm guessing 3ADL is getting like Facebook...never leave yourself logged in around friends...or this is what happens...im hoping :confused:

baseballcoach13
09-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

I'm guessing 3ADL is getting like Facebook...never leave yourself logged in around friends...or this is what happens...im hoping :confused:

Looks like the coaches at BR need to log out whenever they leave the classroom, or office.

Caldwell_Raider
09-27-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm picking Caldwell by 7 maybe even 14. Brookshire won't be able to stop Caldwell's offense and I believe turnovers are going to be huge in this game and I predict Royal will turn it over a few times.

TheDrop
09-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Caldwell_Raider
I'm picking Caldwell by 7 maybe even 14. Brookshire won't be able to stop Caldwell's offense and I believe turnovers are going to be huge in this game and I predict Royal will turn it over a few times.

Any evidence or are you just spouting jibberish?

Caldwell_Raider
09-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by TheDrop
Any evidence or are you just spouting jibberish?

That's just my opinion all be it a little biased, based on where I'm from ;)

I really do feel like Royal won't be able to stop Caldwell's offense though. Because no one has really stopped them yet this year.

I'm more or less hoping for Royal to turn the ball over.

Caldwell's starting defense has only given up 2 touchdown's this entire year; but they haven't faced any offense like Royals... so this game will defiantly be a true measuring stick for Caldwell's D.

pancho villa
09-27-2010, 03:20 PM
57-0

Caldwell_Raider
09-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
57-0

yeah 57-0 Caldwell! :D

jkjk

Yoe_09
09-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

Lol we hope. As far as the game...I see Caldwell winning by 7.

Renegade
09-28-2010, 09:10 AM
BR 38-28
Too much speed for Caldwell to handle. Caldwell will keep it close till the 4th. BR is a good second half football team. Caldwell will finally be tested and it won't turn out good for the visiting team.

pancho villa
09-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Is regular size Ditka or mini Ditka playing for Royal?
Royal and Reg. Ditka 53 Caldwell 0
Mini Ditka and Royal 46 Caldwell 0

KatyEx69
09-28-2010, 10:10 AM
guess we have to take your work I mean you are from Belton, which is where real men play. They have meat griinder districts...Have you ever seen BR or Caldwell play???

Renegade
09-28-2010, 10:14 AM
U want some Duck Sausage?

KatyEx69
09-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Do we have another Body on our hand again. I bet you eat plenty of duck sausage over there in Belton....

Super Legit
09-28-2010, 01:21 PM
haha burn.. caldwell by 7

Body
09-29-2010, 06:27 AM
we are forgetting an important factor here BR has a pretty good O-Line, They are big and strong and disciplined. Just ask the last 5 teams that they dominated

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Body
we are forgetting an important factor here BR has a pretty good O-Line, They are big and strong and disciplined. Just ask the last 5 teams that they dominated

They are so dominate! They have to hold those blocks forever!

AKA CEASAR
09-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Well just as usual another week where people think they have an edge on Royal. Wishing for TO is a good strategy. BR is legit and don't know if Caldwell has enough weapons to win this game BR by 10 or more.

Crasher
09-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Lucky2Coach
They are so dominate! They have to hold those blocks forever!

yeah its the same thing everytime someone has a great running back.. The coaches cant coach...they just give it to (insert # here) the line sucks, they just have a great RB.

We have a sophomore that has had 80 + yards 3 times this year. Our line is very good and has been playing together for three years.

Most coaches in Texas HS football are competent people. Most fans like you have no idea what goes on day in and day out. the hours coaches put in, effort for those kids, things coaches do to change lives, not just win football games. Royal has a good o line. they are big and strong and they know their technique and scheme well.

Next time you want to spout off think about it.

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Crasher
yeah its the same thing everytime someone has a great running back.. The coaches cant coach...they just give it to (insert # here) the line sucks, they just have a great RB.

We have a sophomore that has had 80 + yards 3 times this year. Our line is very good and has been playing together for three years.

Most coaches in Texas HS football are competent people. Most fans like you have no idea what goes on day in and day out. the hours coaches put in, effort for those kids, things coaches do to change lives, not just win football games. Royal has a good o line. they are big and strong and they know their technique and scheme well.

Next time you want to spout off think about it.

Sorry! Forgot HS Coaches are smarter and have more integrity than anyone else. I know a ton about O-line play. I coached my sons' teams for five years combined and they were both O-Lineman. How hard is it? You tell them who to block and they block them.

Crasher
09-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Sorry! Forgot HS Coaches are smarter and have more integrity than anyone else. I know a ton about O-line play. I coached my sons' teams for five years combined and they were both O-Lineman. How hard is it? You tell them who to block and they block them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i promise you that post did nothing for your credibility on here!

Renegade
09-29-2010, 09:19 AM
Ceasar, u are the same guy who said Hempstead was going to roll Royal. I guess u have now jumped on the Royal bandwagon. Pony up son, there's plenty of room.

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 09:22 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i promise you that post did nothing for your credibility on here!

Then, please explain? What makes you the expert on O-Line play?

Do you use full zone or half zone scheme in your spread offense? What rules do you teach your o-line for their first steps against an even front? Do you teach to chip and scoop a backside shade or to work strictly playside so your back can cut backside off the block for a 2I or 1 tech? You guys probably run the dart or the gt because that gives your qb an easy read on the bst if he wanted to pull it. Pass Pro... BOB or slide protection? If your QB has any size and are going to run any sort of screen game I would recommend vertical pass setting with BOB protection this allows you to see blitzes and stuts better as well as inviting the d-line to come upfield on any kind of pass set by the o-lineman...also sets up the draw real nice. I watched your o-line very closely against Sweeny..well coached, but not dominate!

AKA CEASAR
09-29-2010, 09:26 AM
So were they playing flag football or pee-wee??? So now you watch football on friday night and now you are the John Madden of the world?? So is it Lucky 2 Coach or still John Madden???

AKA CEASAR
09-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Well hello Renegade/Body/Juice/?? who ever you are, but not a rocket scientist, just wondering how you only have 10 post, but yet make comments from two to three weeks ago....as they say if you quack like a duck, you are probably a duck...come one guy get with modern technology...

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by AKA CEASAR
So were they playing flag football or pee-wee??? So now you watch football on friday night and now you are the John Madden of the world?? So is it Lucky 2 Coach or still John Madden???

John Madden...didn't he choke on a turkey leg while riding on a bus cross country?

Crasher
09-29-2010, 09:31 AM

Do you use full zone or half zone scheme in your spread offense? What rules do you teach your o-line for their first steps against an even front? Do you teach to chip and scoop a backside shade or to work strictly playside so your back can cut backside off the block for a 2I or 1 tech? You guys probably run the dart or the gt because that gives your qb an easy read on the bst if he wanted to pull it. Pass Pro... BOB or slide protection? If your QB has any size and are going to run any sort of screen game I would recommend vertical pass setting with BOB protection this allows you to see blitzes and stuts better as well as inviting the d-line to come upfield on any kind of pass set by the o-lineman...also sets up the draw real nice. I watched your o-line very closely against Sweeny..well coached, but not dominate!

I am not a coach so I dont knowwhat Royal teaches but i know that our line is well coached and have been DOMINATE enough to win 5 ballgames in a row and have the #1 rushing offense in the Houston area right now. As for your questions about our specific o line scheme... I know we dont run the GT because its hard in the one back esecially with a 3 shade backside. takes away from the ability to run the QB backside. I havent been to the practices to watch, but I do know enough about OLINE play. When I played we didnt run so much spread offense and had more man blocking schemes. However, I was a center for New Mexico State and also played 4 years for the Seahawks, spending most of my time on the practice squad. Played a year in Europe as well. Like I said, I have been impressed with royal's line play. Everyone on here knows since I moved to Pattison to retire that I follow royal...what team do you follow? you are pretty vague about that

Renegade
09-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Ceasa/Katyex pick a team and stay with them. How hard is it.

Body
09-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Lucky, i am glad that you know some teminology about o-line blocking, and i am glad that you coached your boys in whatever pee-wee league that they palyed in. Any body knows (coaches) that in order to have a good offense it begins upfront, and its not about just pointing and telling them block him, there is technique and proper footwork involved and oh yeah STRENGTh. i dont know how succesful your "TEAMS" were but if your instructions to them were BLOCK HIM then the results couldnt have been that good.

juice
09-29-2010, 09:41 AM

Wow...I dont know what website you cut and pasted that from but thats impressive....How do you "chip and scoop" a BACKSIDE shade? Who chips him? if you are zoning left and you have a backside shade on the center for example. does the center go BACKWARDS...OPPOSITE OF THE ZONE PLAY THEN TRY TO CATCH UP? Now you can CHIP AND SCOOP A PLAYSIDE DOWN LINEMAN.... that is ridiculous and so are you. I guess your from sweeney . We whipped yall. You should be working on your own Offensive Scheme rather than worrying about ours. HAYOOOOOOOOH

juice
09-29-2010, 09:44 AM
!

man he was nice right there! what happened lucky2coach? bitter today huh?

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 09:47 AM
I am not a coach so I dont knowwhat Royal teaches but i know that our line is well coached and have been DOMINATE enough to win 5 ballgames in a row and have the #1 rushing offense in the Houston area right now. As for your questions about our specific o line scheme... I know we dont run the GT because its hard in the one back esecially with a 3 shade backside. takes away from the ability to run the QB backside. I havent been to the practices to watch, but I do know enough about OLINE play. When I played we didnt run so much spread offense and had more man blocking schemes. However, I was a center for New Mexico State and also played 4 years for the Seahawks, spending most of my time on the practice squad. Played a year in Europe as well. Like I said, I have been impressed with royal's line play. Everyone on here knows since I moved to Pattison to retire that I follow royal...what team do you follow? you are pretty vague about that

I have never coached little league football, I said that because I thought you were a HS coach and I know it would piss you off. Oh well, fail on that bit. I follow good games. I recently moved to the area, so I've watched Sweeny a couple of times (I would call myself a Sweeny fan), Brazosport, and Brazoswood games this year.

GT is a good scheme play out of 1-back. You can run the QB GT and have the RB pick up the 3 after the fake if they set him away from the back, most defenses set the 3 away from back against the spread because its easier to keep the zone playside. If they do set him to the back then they should squeeze the 3 pretty hard with the pull you can read that bst...even run option off of it with motioning receiver as the pitch man.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 09:51 AM
this is better than GENERAL HOSPITAL.

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by juice
Wow...I dont know what website you cut and pasted that from but thats impressive....How do you "chip and scoop" a BACKSIDE shade? Who chips him? if you are zoning left and you have a backside shade on the center for example. does the center go BACKWARDS...OPPOSITE OF THE ZONE PLAY THEN TRY TO CATCH UP? Now you can CHIP AND SCOOP A PLAYSIDE DOWN LINEMAN.... that is ridiculous and so are you. I guess your from sweeney . We whipped yall. You should be working on your own Offensive Scheme rather than worrying about ours. HAYOOOOOOOOH

zoning left...backside shade to the center, if he is a true 1 shade (backside on the center) then you have him take a "skinny" lead step with his left foot, engage contact with his right foot as he chips the backside shade, then the RG comes and scoops the one..this helps on the shade so he doesn't blow up that back side "a" gap. If he is in a 2I and backside, I would have the center just go playsideand have the RG wash him to the left and have your back cut off that block.

Like I said in my earlier posts...I am not a HS coach! BR coaching staff does a good job with their o-line...well coached. I just said "they were not dominate".

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by juice
man he was nice right there! what happened lucky2coach? bitter today huh?

Not bitter, just bored and ready for more football. It's that mid-week slump!

buff4ever
09-29-2010, 10:02 AM
this could be the best game in 3a this week, unless caldwell is overrated and hadn't played anyone worth comparing them to.

Crasher
09-29-2010, 10:14 AM
zoning left...backside shade to the center, if he is a true 1 shade (backside on the center) then you have him take a "skinny" lead step with his left foot, engage contact with his right foot as he chips the backside shade, then the RG comes and scoops the one..this helps on the shade so he doesn't blow up that back side "a" gap. If he is in a 2I and backside, I would have the center just go playsideand have the RG wash him to the left and have your back cut off that block.

Like I said in my earlier posts...I am not a HS coach! BR coaching staff does a good job with their o-line...well coached. I just said "they were not dominate".

well i dont even know what it takes to consider a HS o line "DOMINATE" so i am not really at liberty to decide that one. I think Royal has averaged 400 rushing yards per game. They have the #1 rushing offense in the houston area. Just from the cheap seats i would consider it dominant. Anyway Best of luck to you lucky2coach...good conversations today

Body
09-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Lucky
#1 rushing offense in the houston area, # 1 rusher in the houston area. they rolled up 450+ yards on their last 3 oppenets.
what would you call that. so now you are saying that BR offense is not good but good enough to get through a game, and please stop trying to sell your OFFENSE , and Blocking Schemes, it is getting a little ridiculous.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 10:21 AM
No idea about the line, but it doesn't hurt to have a stud in the backfield.

Crasher
09-29-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
No idea about the line, but it doesn't hurt to have a stud in the backfield.

definitely doesnt hurt. but like i said our soph rb has had good success. he is averaging 9 yards a carry through 5 games. he is a soph, still small but good vision.

Body
09-29-2010, 10:23 AM
It dosent hurt to have #5 back there at all

AKA CEASAR
09-29-2010, 10:37 AM
So now body is back....guess you were too busy having fun under the bleachers at the game...but kinda tired of people claiming one person makes this team 5-0. Nobody says anything about defense or other players all I hear is stop #5 and you will be BR...so good luck with that scheme and see how successful you are...5-0 doesn't accidentally happen, just ask....Wharton, Hempstead, Sweeny, Giddings, and of course Cleveland...maybe BR is just overrated...come to the game and find out on friday, b/c Caldwell is top 15....

Body
09-29-2010, 10:49 AM
But it is a big plus to have him back there

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 10:55 AM
So now body is back....guess you were too busy having fun under the bleachers at the game...but kinda tired of people claiming one person makes this team 5-0. Nobody says anything about defense or other players all I hear is stop #5 and you will be BR...so good luck with that scheme and see how successful you are...5-0 doesn't accidentally happen, just ask....Wharton, Hempstead, Sweeny, Giddings, and of course Cleveland...maybe BR is just overrated...come to the game and find out on friday, b/c Caldwell is top 15....

How many of those 5 teams are playoff quality teams? Just curious. I know the Sweeny game could have gone either way, and Wharton is down this year. What about those other 3 teams?

Crasher
09-29-2010, 11:02 AM
How many of those 5 teams are playoff quality teams? Just curious. I know the Sweeny game could have gone either way, and Wharton is down this year. What about those other 3 teams?

Sweeny could have went either way? we beat them by 15 points!
who has sweeny beaten?
our schedule includes 5 teams on the pre season top 20 .
Bay city?
Houston Jones?

God, i said this before we beat yall. get ready for whoever you are playing this week. STOP POSTING ON THE ROYAL THREADS...dont yall have a game this week? GET OVER THE LOSS.

Renegade
09-29-2010, 11:11 AM
Are u shi**ting me, Giddings and Sweeny are playoffs teams. Also, Hempstead is a 2a playoff team. By the way, BR was never in jeapordy of losing that ball game. NEVER. Leave it alone. Sweeny - TRASH
W. Columbia - TRASH

pancho villa
09-29-2010, 11:11 AM
I know in one of Royals scrimages they only scored 2 TDs and the other team scored 8TDs

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 11:12 AM
You MUST have me confused with someone else.

And yes the game could have gone either way. Take away the unforced fumbles Sweeny had and its a new ball game.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 11:12 AM
I know in one of Royals scrimages they only scored 2 TDs and the other team scored 8TDs

You must have forgotten it was against their backups. Geezzz. Get it right Pancho.

Wait, was it one of those TRASH teams?

Renegade
09-29-2010, 11:16 AM
What game were u at? At what point did u feel as though Sweeny was in control. A good football team does not turn the ball over 6 times, no matter what the conditions. I'm tired of hearing about a scrub W. Columbia team that will be one and done in the playoffs. U got a ok offense with a horse sh*t defense and u haven't played a swinging dic*. Good day sir.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 11:21 AM
OOOOOOOOOH, he can cuss on a message board. You must be so scaryyyyyyyyyy!!!

Who said Sweeny was in control? These discussions will go much more smoothly if you will read what is written and reply only to that. Making up words only causes confusion.

an OK offense??? lol. now that sir is funny. if The WC offense is ok, and put up 8 td's on your defense...what does that say about YOUR defense?

Renegade
09-29-2010, 11:24 AM
I've never seen a team put so much stock into a scrimmage as yall do. Let it go. U scored a couple of td's. Fantastic!!! Good luck to you this year my friend.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Brookshire Math: 8=a couple. good to know.

Crasher
09-29-2010, 11:28 AM

35-0 last score during a REAL GAME
SCOREBOARD
HUSH

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 11:32 AM
So yall can talk about last year, but no one can mention a scrimmage, that happened THIS year?

Ok.

AKA CEASAR
09-29-2010, 11:37 AM
so if i you win a scrimmage and that team wins state would that make them state champs??? Can't wait to see them in the playoffs if they make it past district...

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Well, using Brookshire math, that would at least make the team that beat you in the scrimmage runner ups. HAHA.

Caldwell_Raider
09-29-2010, 12:21 PM
geeze this thread has went crazy nuts since yesterday!

Body
09-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Back on track here:
Caldwell is a good football team. They would run thru WC easily. With that being said they are not playing them, they are playing a well oiled machine in BR. Both well coached teams. Should be a good one. BR 37 - Caldwell 27

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 12:58 PM
geeze this thread has went crazy nuts since yesterday!

Thats what happens when you have a lot of time and little to do. That's my excuse anyway.

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 01:24 PM
I think Brookshire Royal would be a less than average team without #5 in the backfield, but he is in the backfield so that makes them a very good...maybe even a great team. Renegade, Body, Crasher, if you guys are coaches there, I am not trying to diminsh what you guys are doing. But, you can't seriously think the coaches should take all credit. You get the ball to the best football player (maybe in the state) the majority of the time, and you use your other weapons and get them the ball enough to make teams respect you in most areas of the game. That is good coaching!

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Also, you want to bring up bad defenses. Your defense gave up 25 points to a team that was forced by conditions to be one dimensional and turned it over 7 times.

What do they say about throwing stones while living in a glass house???

Crasher
09-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Also, you want to bring up bad defenses. Your defense gave up 25 points to a team that was forced by conditions to be one dimensional and turned it over 7 times.

What do they say about throwing stones while living in a glass house???

Go home dude

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Go home dude

I just pissed my pants. Nice comeback!

AKA CEASAR
09-29-2010, 01:52 PM
well what was the excuse for Giddings??? How bout we just wait til Friday so we can force more TO's and see what happens...

Renegade
09-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Hey baseballcoach, try actually teaching in class. That might help u pass the time.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Great idea.

Now send some students to my office and I will be happy to teach them.

Oh yeah, send me a teaching degree along with them so I can be certified.

Lucky2Coach
09-29-2010, 02:07 PM
BTW... I pick Royal in this game. I think #5 will make up the difference and be just a little too much!

Body
09-29-2010, 02:38 PM
So ur telling me that WC just hires bums off the street to coach there. That is very disturbing.

baseballcoach13
09-29-2010, 02:50 PM
That's how I got my little league team. They pulled up to the Bucees and said "I need two!" I thought they meant workers so I killed my 40oz and hopped in the truck.

No idea how they hire teachers.

defense51
09-29-2010, 03:47 PM
close one, taking Caldwell by 10

IHStangFan
09-29-2010, 03:54 PM
GO FALCONS!!!

Caldwell_Raider
09-29-2010, 08:10 PM
is it Friday yet? :( I can't wait for this game!

Hopefully Caldwell doesn't let me down and this is will be a good game.....

BigDADDAgadda
09-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Sounds like a great game is a brewin! Hope Caldwells D is for real, cant wait to see them get did in by a relentless offense. Also sounds as if Royals D is goin to get tested for the first time this season, Giddings tried but the Royal D came out on top. There has been a couple of moves that make this Royal D even better than what Giddings went up against. If anyones up for some GREAT country fried steak at Repkas after the game let me know! Cause you know BIG DADDA GADDA, LMAO! Good luck kids GO FALCONS!

Caldwell_Raider
09-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by BigDADDAgadda
Sounds like a great game is a brewin! Hope Caldwells D is for real, cant wait to see them get did in by a relentless offense. Also sounds as if Royals D is goin to get tested for the first time this season, Giddings tried but the Royal D came out on top. There has been a couple of moves that make this Royal D even better than what Giddings went up against. If anyones up for some GREAT country fried steak at Repkas after the game let me know! Cause you know BIG DADDA GADDA, LMAO! Good luck kids GO FALCONS!

Man you just made me super hungry! You wanna send me some fried steak up in Lubbock?!?!? lol

BigDADDAgadda
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
LOL Ill get in touch with you in a cpl of weeks bro, ill be headin up to Ralls to visit my g/f's family. Might be able to swing a family pack to you

TheDrop
09-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Come one, come all. All Royal doubters will you stop doubting when we win this game? All Royal has heard, "if you stop #5, you stop royal" Look at his stats, no one has stopped him yet and if they did there are several other weapons available. Guess winning 5 straight games isn't enough to be considered a good team these days. As for W. Columbia, go win some games against good teams and come back and talk.

Lucky2Coach
09-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Come one, come all. All Royal doubters will you stop doubting when we win this game? All Royal has heard, "if you stop #5, you stop royal" Look at his stats, no one has stopped him yet and if they did there are several other weapons available. Guess winning 5 straight games isn't enough to be considered a good team these days. As for W. Columbia, go win some games against good teams and come back and talk.

Royal is for REAL!!! Brandon Williams makes them so!

AKA CEASAR
09-30-2010, 08:46 AM
Your Sarcasm is well noted, you went from bashing to a believer??? Well usually after we beat teams they become fans, so guess this makes sense. What game are you watching this friday night Lucky2Coach???

Lucky2Coach
09-30-2010, 08:47 AM
I think I am going to watch this one. Should be good!

I really do like Royal's team! I just disagree with some of the things said about them on this thread.

pancho villa
09-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Your Sarcasm is well noted, you went from bashing to a believer??? Well usually after we beat teams they become fans, so guess this makes sense. What game are you watching this friday night Lucky2Coach???

Did you have to look up sarcasm in the dictionary so you would know how to use it in a sentance?

AKA CEASAR
09-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Are you upset, b/c you actually had to put down the bon-bon and grab a dictionary to understand the message?? sorry I will keep slow just for you Pancho scrub...What game are you going to Friday night??

pirate4state
09-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Yikes....this thread is a little scary.

Good luck to all. Can't wait to read all about it tomorrow night/Saturday morning. :D

pancho villa
09-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Are you upset, b/c you actually had to put down the bon-bon and grab a dictionary to understand the message?? sorry I will keep slow just for you Pancho scrub...What game are you going to Friday night??

WC and Stafford, and that was a weak comeback. "Beware the ides of March"

baseballcoach13
09-30-2010, 10:34 AM

HAHAHA. Everyone knows Pancho can eat while doing anything. I saw him cut his grass once using a push mower while eating french fries. And he was even able to dip each one in ketchup. Amazing. Simply amazing this man is.

LE Dad
09-30-2010, 10:35 AM
This would be even funnier if some of ya'll would click "quote" so everyone could tell what you were replying to easier...:D

...but it is pretty dang funny already.:p

Carry on. :1popcorn:

baseballcoach13
09-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
This would be even funnier if some of ya'll would click "quote" so everyone could tell what you were replying to easier...:D

...but it is pretty dang funny already.:p

Carry on. :1popcorn:

FUNNY?? how dare you imply that this is fun and games!!! this is a message board dangit, and its all business.

AKA CEASAR
09-30-2010, 12:28 PM
so let me guess Pancho WC in a blow out....

baseballcoach13
09-30-2010, 12:31 PM
so let me guess Pancho WC in a blow out....

WC 101
Stafford 1.

AKA CEASAR
09-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Ya'll might wanna score all you can, b/c we will play Stafford and then we can have a vague thing to compare them with, so good luck WC

scrub c
09-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Ya'll might wanna score all you can, b/c we will play Stafford and then we can have a vague thing to compare them with, so good luck WC

I thought WC scrimmaged Royal head-to-head...

baseballcoach13
09-30-2010, 01:37 PM

That's not going to be an apple to apples comparison. All you will say if WC happens to score more than yall is that yalls back ups played longer.

The most relevant comparison is the scrimmage where supposedly WC outscored BR.

HEMOTOXIC
09-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Should be a good one.... I may try to make it to Brookshire for this one....

How well does Royal play the run?

BigDADDAgadda
09-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC

They have been playing the run well here of late. Sweenys second string running back did well after he was inserted after the 1st half. BUT the D had been lolled to sleep by the Sweeny offense the first half. Once they seen Sweeny was trying to get back in the game, they tightened up again. Does Caldwells QB run the ball, and how good is the RB or RB's?

HEMOTOXIC
09-30-2010, 03:58 PM
They have been playing the run well here of late. Sweenys second string running back did well after he was inserted after the 1st half. BUT the D had been lolled to sleep by the Sweeny offense the first half. Once they seen Sweeny was trying to get back in the game, they tightened up again. Does Caldwells QB run the ball, and how good is the RB or RB's?

Thanks! Someone from Caldwell will have to answer your questions. I have yet to see the Hornets play thus far. In years past, the Hornets are a very diciplined team. They will run the ball down your throat. If the pass is there, they will pass, however, only when you least expect it.

Lucky2Coach
09-30-2010, 06:17 PM

They play the run decently well. They have pretty good speed on defense and run to the ball pretty well. They don't fit well or play gap responsibility at all, but they hit, tackle, and swarm!

Caldwell_Raider
09-30-2010, 07:05 PM

The poll says 62% of people has picked Royal to win so I I don't thank to many people are doubting Royal......... :confused:

Hornet Mom 2
09-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks! Someone from Caldwell will have to answer your questions. I have yet to see the Hornets play thus far. In years past, the Hornets are a very diciplined team. They will run the ball down your throat. If the pass is there, they will pass, however, only when you least expect it.

Everyone knows we lost our two RB's last year, Wolverton and Scott. We have two new RB's, both young (Sophs), strong and fast. The Hornets will have their biggest challenge yet this season tomorrow night. We have lost two starters on offense to ACL injuries, both out for the season. One of them is our FG/PAT kicker, and he was injured two weeks ago, so we have not had a game yet to see who the coaches are prepping to take over that job. Good luck to both teams to have no injuries, and good luck to the Hornets to bring home the 5 and oh win!

Caldwell_Raider
09-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
Everyone knows we lost our two RB's last year, Wolverton and Scott. We have two new RB's, both young (Sophs), strong and fast. The Hornets will have their biggest challenge yet this season tomorrow night. We have lost two starters on offense to ACL injuries, both out for the season. One of them is our FG/PAT kicker, and he was injured two weeks ago, so we have not had a game yet to see who the coaches are prepping to take over that job. Good luck to both teams to have no injuries, and good luck to the Hornets to bring home the 5 and oh win!

I'm probably wrong but I thought Caldwell had two Sr running-backs and the 3rd one is a Jr..... :confused:

Caldwell_Raider
09-30-2010, 09:18 PM

To answer your question about Caldwell, yes the quarterback runs but not a lot, more or less to keep the defense honest and not be able to stack the middle up on Caldwell's bread and butter play.

They have a Sr fullback which is stout and fast go to player. The other running-back is a Jr he's fairly fast and quick he played primarily defense last year for Caldwell as a sophomore. And caldwell 3rd running-back/ swing man is a senior he's runs hard and is tough to bring down.

Hornet Mom 2
09-30-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm probably wrong but I thought Caldwell had two Sr running-backs and the 3rd one is a Jr..... :confused:

Yes, there are 2 srs and 1 jr. Bruno and Sheppard are srs and Burns is a jr. They rotate, and the younger guys have/will be rotating in as well. We dont have, IMO, a strong front runner for that position. The coaches may very well disagree with me!

Also, I just found out our QB will be taking over the PAT/FG kicking duties this week with the loss of Vychopen.

Caldwell_Raider
09-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Yes, there are 2 srs and 1 jr. Bruno and Sheppard are srs and Burns is a jr. They rotate, and the younger guys have/will be rotating in as well. We dont have, IMO, a strong front runner for that position. The coaches may very well disagree with me!

Also, I just found out our QB will be taking over the PAT/FG kicking duties this week with the loss of Vychopen.

ok awesome mom thanks for the heads up!!!! :D

Wish I could make it to this game, are you going????

zebrablue2
09-30-2010, 10:50 PM
:hijacktd: anyone going to this game--- take a can of bug spray and share!!! some will be as big as bats. u have been warned!!!

Hornet Mom 2
09-30-2010, 11:29 PM
ok awesome mom thanks for the heads up!!!! :D

Wish I could make it to this game, are you going????

Yes I'll be there. I'll try to update the score, will for sure at 1/2 time and end of game. If you have FB, there is a Caldwell Hornet FB page, he updates that page everytime someone scores in our games.

Caldwell_Raider
09-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes I'll be there. I'll try to update the score, will for sure at 1/2 time and end of game. If you have FB, there is a Caldwell Hornet FB page, he updates that page everytime someone scores in our games.

Hey I'm not sure if you read the Bryan/ College Station eagle; but if you do would you mind posting the prediction tomorrow? :)

pancho villa
10-01-2010, 07:33 AM

Compare. WC and Royal scrimaged 8-2(wc) "Beware the ides of March"

BigDADDAgadda
10-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
:hijacktd: anyone going to this game--- take a can of bug spray and share!!! some will be as big as bats. u have been warned!!!

I was at the 7th and 8th grade games last night and the squitos weren't bad at all. Unless they are just permitted on visitors side. In matter of fact squitos only permitted on visitors side, visitors be nice to our Squiters! :)

martwayne
10-01-2010, 08:19 AM
caldwell all over royal

45-14

Hornet Mom 2
10-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Hey I'm not sure if you read the Bryan/ College Station eagle; but if you do would you mind posting the prediction tomorrow? :)

They have Caldwell picked to win by 3.

BigDADDAgadda
10-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by martwayne
caldwell all over royal

45-14

REALLY? really are you serious? Royal by 14

baseballcoach13
10-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Where are all the Royal peeps..
AKA, Crasher, Juice, Body...

they all get banned camp?

pancho villa
10-01-2010, 09:55 AM

They are scard! "Beware the ides of March"

BigDADDAgadda
10-01-2010, 09:56 AM

They all work at Repkas, Fridays are pretty busy!:nerd:

baseballcoach13
10-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Dancers?

Lucky2Coach
10-01-2010, 02:06 PM

Here is my theory...

They had convinced themselves they were outcoaching everybody and they were the reason that their team was for the past two seasons so good, not the fact that they had a once in a lifetime type player that was making the difference.

Then, some people called them out on it.

They all got to the coaches office and starting cussing, talking noise about how DOMINATE the o-line was, how they use everyone on the team and it's not all #5. How their Defense gets bored and gives up yards because they are so good.

I think it consumed their entire being! Finally, the HC or somebody had to stop them and reel them in off this dern message board to get them focused back to the task at hand...beating Caldwell!

That is why we haven't heard from them the last couple of days...at least that's my theory, but I could be wrong!

BigDADDAgadda
10-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Here is my theory...

They had convinced themselves they were outcoaching everybody and they were the reason that their team was for the past two seasons so good, not the fact that they had a once in a lifetime type player that was making the difference.

They all got to the coaches office and starting cussing, talking noise about how DOMINATE the o-line was, how they use everyone on the team and it's not all #5. How their Defense gets bored and gives up yards because they are so good.

I think it consumed their entire being! Finally, the HC or somebody had to stop them and reel them in off this dern message board to get them focused back to the task at hand...beating Caldwell!

That is why we haven't heard from them the last couple of days...at least that's my theory, but I could be wrong!

All i was doin was stating facts buddy, its all good, after the game tonight youll see what ive seen. then just like others jump on it, plenty of room on this wagon!

Crasher
10-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Here is my theory...

nope. We beat WC season before last also....that season we didnt have #5. Also lost our starting QB 3rd game. Still had the all district 1st team QB and MVP as well.

Reason no one posts is royal is out of school today

like i said before. dont you have an opponent this week? get off of royals jock.

thank you

Lucky2Coach
10-01-2010, 02:49 PM
All i was doin was stating facts buddy, its all good, after the game tonight youll see what ive seen. then just like others jump on it, plenty of room on this wagon!

I'm on the bandwagon! Been since after Giddings. My days of preparing for teams are done. I'm leaving it to you guys to outcoach everyone!

Crasher
10-01-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm on the bandwagon! Been since after Giddings. My days of preparing for teams are done. I'm leaving it to you guys to outcoach everyone!

we never said we outcoached everyone. Texas HS coaches are all pretty good coaches and do a good job. We are alot better coaches when we have special players. Just ask surovik. he got a ring from LaMarque right? LaMarque had pretty good coaches. And they had unbelievable talent. Nothing wrong with capitalizing on it when it comes your way. Katy has pretty good talent, they have good coaches. And they have 350 kids in the program and 72 seniors this year. Like I said, use what you got to win. Thats what makes programs good. I m gonna get off this threat cause its getting too negative for me.
Good luck this week

IHStangFan
10-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by martwayne
caldwell all over royal

45-14 I'll take that bet. If the score is anywhere CLOSE to that lopsided, you own my sig line for a year. On the flip side, if poor ole little BR can keep it close...or pull out a win...I own yours.

Sound fair? :nerd:

areacode337
10-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Royal is the real deal as long as Williams stays healthy....Royal goes as he goes....he can't go...they won't go...But as long as he is healthy....I pick Royal........Offensive Line is okay at best, defense is suspect.....but with #5 as good as he is....he makes others good....No Williams....no Wins......Without Williams they don't beat Sweeny with the 7 turnovers......wow.... Every team has its go to players.....and without them....things go bad......Good Luck Royal.....keep Williams on the field......you have a good one.....

Bulligator
10-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Right now the Caldwell football team is having a picnic at the mini-park in Bellville. Looks like they are having a good ole time. The coaches are trying to keep them off the slide and swings!

BigDADDAgadda
10-01-2010, 06:25 PM
for bulliHATER and Areaho337 you all some *&*&@#W^%%@#. first of all u dont know what the hell your talkin about when you talk that gibber jabber about williams this and williams that. HHHMMMM im kinda pullin to but i wont say...... but what i will say is that royal would have beat sweeny with out williams! we have him we beat them so live with it buddy! dont make me pull my measuring stick out on you boy! n picinics in a kiddy park. are you serious! better call some body tell them boys to get on that horse n come get some of this whoop as, steppin into a tough game tonight boyz. either way royal will win and ill buy some bologna for there next picinic. asta la vista baby goin to the game bizniach:eek:

strosfan
10-01-2010, 06:26 PM
My prediction is Royal will win, not only because of their awesome RB, but b/c they have had a much tougher schedule. And I think that will show tonight.

Hornet Mom 2
10-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Score at halftime. Caldwell 7 Royal 7.

Hornet Mom 2
10-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Final Caldwell 21 BR 15.

44INAROW
10-01-2010, 10:33 PM
this is going to be good....................... :p

Hornet Mom 2
10-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
this is going to be good....................... :p :D :clap:

SintonFan
10-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Congratulations Hornets!

Sorry about the loss BR.

BaseballUmp
10-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Looks like that wagon got a little bit emptier tonight lol...gotta lot of crow to eat BR hahaha

Old Tiger
10-02-2010, 04:27 AM
told yall Caldwell is for real this year

Global Swarming
10-02-2010, 07:50 AM
for bulliHATER and Areaho337 you all some *&*&@#W^%%@#. first of all u dont know what the hell your talkin about when you talk that gibber jabber about williams this and williams that. HHHMMMM im kinda pullin to but i wont say...... but what i will say is that royal would have beat sweeny with out williams! we have him we beat them so live with it buddy! dont make me pull my measuring stick out on you boy! n picinics in a kiddy park. are you serious! better call some body tell them boys to get on that horse n come get some of this whoop as, steppin into a tough game tonight boyz. either way royal will win and ill buy some bologna for there next picinic. asta la vista baby goin to the game bizniach:eek:

How did that work out for you bigdaddagadda?

baseballcoach13
10-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Wow, should be a fun week next week on the board. Momma told me not to kick a man when he is down. So I will hold my comments till monday and hopefully everyone will show up to play.

1st and goal
10-02-2010, 08:22 AM
I can smell the crow cooking all the way over here.

pirate4state
10-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
this is going to be good....................... :p

nah, they'll disappear like they did last year after we beat them when they were gonna beat us 47-0 or some stupid crap like that

NICE win Caldwell!!! :clap:

Caldwell_Raider
10-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Congrats Caldwell! Wow, crow smells great when you're not the one having to munch it down! :D :D

baseballcoach13
10-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by areacode337
Royal is the real deal as long as Williams stays healthy....Royal goes as he goes....he can't go...they won't go...But as long as he is healthy....I pick Royal........Offensive Line is okay at best, defense is suspect.....but with #5 as good as he is....he makes others good....No Williams....no Wins......Without Williams they don't beat Sweeny with the 7 turnovers......wow.... Every team has its go to players.....and without them....things go bad......Good Luck Royal.....keep Williams on the field......you have a good one.....

Looks like that was pretty accurate. Didnt see the game but from looking at the stats seems Williams was held in check.

Global Swarming
10-04-2010, 09:03 AM
The paper said that he had 44 yards on 22 carries.

baseballcoach13
10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Is that correct? you never know with the papers. We held Stafford to almost 0 rushing yards and the chronicle had them for 130 i think.

Centex FB Fan
10-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I think it was more like 52 yards, but it was far from the 200+ he had been averaging.
He's a great kid, but they have some bad sports on the team. #20 tried to hurt the Caldwell QB several times throughout the game, by taking cheap shots to the back of his legs way away from the ball carrier. I saw it with my own eyes. Seems like the BR Head Coach wants an explanation for every flag and stays 5-10 yds on the field throughout the game.

track33
10-05-2010, 01:20 AM
This was a great football that the refs almost let get out of hand. The Brookshire Royal players were playing dirty. It appeared that they could not believe that the Hornets would not back down. The real score of the game was 21 to 7. After looking at the film several times, the last TD Brookshire scored bounced off the ground before the receiver caught it. The ref did not call TD until he got orders from the BR coach, who stayed on the field all night.

CHS_CG
10-05-2010, 12:06 PM
It was a great win for the Hornets. We are so proud of them and proud they got the Army Strong Team of the Week! The game was played dirty, and the refs didnt know what they were doing most of the 2nd half. It was almost to the point where they didnt make a call until they got a hint from somebody. Regardless of what everybody said, and what we were up against, we won... plain and simple.. I'd like to see some of you BR people swallow your pride and be good sports... but I wont hold my breathe.

BTW IMO, 1 person doesnt make you a wonderful team... Strong bonds and lots of TEAMWORK make you a wonderful team.....

DaHop72
10-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
It was a great win for the Hornets. We are so proud of them and proud they got the Army Strong Team of the Week! The game was played dirty, and the refs didnt know what they were doing most of the 2nd half. It was almost to the point where they didnt make a call until they got a hint from somebody. Regardless of what everybody said, and what we were up against, we won... plain and simple.. I'd like to see some of you BR people swallow your pride and be good sports... but I wont hold my breathe.

BTW IMO, 1 person doesnt make you a wonderful team... Strong bonds and lots of TEAMWORK make you a wonderful team..... Wow, the Brat posted. :kiss: :kiss:

Congrats Caldwell!!!

Hornet Mom 2
10-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by track33
The ref did not call TD until he got orders from the BR coach, who stayed on the field all night.

If the Caldwell fans were all Aggies, we would have been yelling "SIT DOWN BUS DRIVER!" The coach, IMO, was a big cry baby and could not believe that his team was getting beat. And yes, there were several cheap shots to our QB. I am so proud that the Hornets played their game, were disciplined when met with dirty plays, and brought home the win.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2010, 04:32 PM
So...has anyone from BR posted since this loss???

Global Swarming
10-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I think that BR Falcon fan or whatever his name is commented on one of the threads about how BR was still better than us and should've won. The same thing that most fans do when the feel that their team is superior to the other team.

Hornet Mom 2
10-05-2010, 05:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BRfalconfan:
Caldwell is a good team i still believe the falcons are a better team tho.. I no the score says other wise but, the falcons missed some shots that would have turned the game around. All I can say is great game and see ya in the playoff Caldwell..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2 :
Okay, I don't usually quote people on here to argue or say they are wrong or anything like that, but seriously. Isn't that what usually happens when you lose, you miss some shots that would have turned the game around? If you were there, can you honestly say that Caldwell did NOT dominate most of the second half, on both sides of the ball? After reading this board all week, I was expecting to see #5 running for a couple hundred yards. And he is good, I am not trying to take anything away from him or BR, but Caldwell is the better team until we meet again and are proved otherwise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BRfalcon fan:
Caldwell played good disaplined football and thats what won them the game. It wasnt the same offense I've seen the last few weeks didn't see the big back #22 as much i think he could have powered thru the defensive line as he has done on countless times before.

The above is what BRfalconfan posted, my reply and then his reply. He didn't have much to say, other than he still thinks BR is the better team.

pirate4state
10-05-2010, 07:35 PM
I told yall they would disappear. :D They may or may not return after their next win.

baseballcoach13
10-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I told yall they would disappear. :D They may or may not return after their next win.

i dont mind a little trash talking but dang you gotta be able to handle it when it totally blows up in your face.

they pulled a

http://www.movie-collectible.com/images/casper_poster.jpg

SHSBulldog00
10-05-2010, 07:55 PM
i dont mind a little trash talking but dang you gotta be able to handle it when it totally blows up in your face.

they pulled a

http://www.movie-collectible.com/images/casper_poster.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA:D

SHSBulldog00
10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
You know I was looking forward to Week 10 (Undefeated Brookshire vs. an Undefeated Sealy for the perfect record and a District Championship) Well; District Title still likely.

trojandad
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
i took my medicine earlier but in case i need to say it again, i completely underestimated caldwell......they didn't just win, they spanked.....i learned my lesson by putting them as #1 on my top 10 list........congrats to all the caldwell supporters........

baseballcoach13
10-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Hey yall.

baseballcoach13
10-07-2010, 08:16 AM
:rolleyes:

Bigraid
10-07-2010, 08:41 AM
enough shank

baseballcoach13
10-07-2010, 08:43 AM
:dispntd: :dispntd: