PDA

View Full Version : This has been a TOUGH 3A Year

Txbroadcaster
09-26-2010, 06:15 PM
With tragic deaths and season ending injuries this 3A season has become all about trails and tribulations....Hope the bad luck ends

BRfalconfan
09-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
With tragic deaths and season ending injuries this 3A season has become all about trails and tribulations....Hope the bad luck ends
just thinking about the same thing

LE Dad
09-26-2010, 06:20 PM
With tragic deaths and season ending injuries this 3A season has become all about trails and tribulations....Hope the bad luck ends +1 It is just not right hearing "Amazing Grace" played a halftime and seeing all the sadness.:(

wimbo_pro
09-26-2010, 06:23 PM
With all due respect to you TxBroadcaster...to compare season-ending injuries to the tragic deaths is not even something we should do. I know you well enough to know you didnt "equate" the two, for you are one of the good guys here on this board...but i hope everyone keeps in mind as these injuries mount that there are mothers out there who would give their lives for a "season ending injury" to their sons versus what they are going through now.

Am I disappointed? you bet. But I will be over it by tomorrow. Let the chips fall where they may, and we will fight to win with what we have left.

Txbroadcaster
09-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
With all due respect to you TxBroadcaster...to compare season-ending injuries to the tragic deaths is not even something we should do. I know you well enough to know you didnt "equate" the two, for you are one of the good guys here on this board...but i hope everyone keeps in mind as these injuries mount that there are mothers out there who would give their lives for a "season ending injury" to their sons versus what they are going through now.

Am I disappointed? you bet. But I will be over it by tomorrow. Let the chips fall where they may, and we will fight to win with what we have left.

Well I was not comparing anytthing, was just pointing out how 3A has been hard this year with all kinds of bad things.

Apologize if you took it that way

wimbo_pro
09-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Well I was not comparing anytthing, was just pointing out how 3A has been hard this year with all kinds of bad things.

Apologize if you took it that way

No, no, no...thats why I said you didnt equate the two, as you are one of the "good guys" here...I said that more for others, I guess I could have said it better than I did. I think you get my drift...lets just keep it all in perspective...i apologize to YOU if it came out too strong.

Sweetwater Red
09-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Man you are on a roll txbroadcaster. :doh:

Txbroadcaster
09-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Man you are on a roll txbroadcaster. :doh:

appears so :(

Rocket
09-26-2010, 09:04 PM

Keeping us all in check again, I see.. :rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
09-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Keeping us all in check again, I see.. :rolleyes:

TxBroadcaster doesnt need anybody to keep him in check. You do. There is a difference.

Rocket
09-27-2010, 12:26 AM
TxBroadcaster doesnt need anybody to keep him in check. You do. There is a difference.

Well we all know you aren't man enough to do it. ;)

I agree, TXbroadcaster.
It has been a rough start for sure.

wimbo_pro
09-27-2010, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Well we all know you aren't man enough to do it. ;)

I agree, TXbroadcaster.
It has been a rough start for sure.

It has indeed. Damn, these kids having to sit out the year...some of them seniors...has got to be tough. And the hopes of teams and towns sink with their hopes too...especially when they are so influential as these two (both juniors, thankfully). It's got to be hard for them still. But...the game goes on.

hollywood
09-27-2010, 07:44 AM
It is tough indeed. Frustrating for the players, parents, and communities. Wimbo, your right, you have to fight to win with what ya got left. Look back at the 2009 Brownwood team. Lots of injuries but you have to keep playin the game with what you have and get creative.

Heck, my senior year in high school we lost our #1 and #2 Qb's to injury before the first game! Talk about adversity. Tomorrow is a new day and you have to make the best of it.

Prayers for those that are injured and prayers for those that we lost.