PDA

View Full Version : Musberger

Daddy D 11
09-25-2010, 10:08 PM
has had an awful night tonight yet again

he just said boise is the capital of ohio lol

and 3 times has said it's a first down when it isn't

he interpreted an NFL rule on a punt a second ago that was completely wrong

and he said that oregon state not accepting a holding call on an incomplete 3rd and 2 pass was a bad idea. he said that accepting it and having it 3rd and 12 was a good idea because it made the kick go from like 25 yards to 35 yards. i wanted to be like, man that really doesn't matter brent... he was making a huge deal about it. Herbstreet was like "i wouldn't wanna give Kellen Moore another 3rd down either" haha he basically said "no brent you are wrong" as nice as you could.

he's also said all kinds of awful things about chris peterson. he just said that if chris peterson lets boise score here (up by 10) that it could be running up the score, and chris peterson doesn't stand for that. lol, that is NOT running up the score.

he also said "margin of score" a moment ago lol

jlwttu
09-25-2010, 10:12 PM
All I'll say about Mushberger is that I'm glad I have a mute button.

skins4life
09-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
has had an awful night tonight yet again

he just said boise is the capital of ohio lol

and 3 times has said it's a first down when it isn't

he interpreted an NFL rule on a punt a second ago that was completely wrong

and he said that oregon state not accepting a holding call on an incomplete 3rd and 2 pass was a bad idea. he said that accepting it and having it 3rd and 12 was a good idea because it made the kick go from like 25 yards to 35 yards. i wanted to be like, man that really doesn't matter brent... he was making a huge deal about it. Herbstreet was like "i wouldn't wanna give Kellen Moore another 3rd down either" haha he basically said "no brent you are wrong" as nice as you could.

he's also said all kinds of awful things about chris peterson. he just said that if chris peterson lets boise score here (up by 10) that it could be running up the score, and chris peterson doesn't stand for that. lol, that is NOT running up the score.

he also said "margin of score" a moment ago lol

All I can say is, Shut-up Brent!!! :) :) :)

Daddy D 11
09-25-2010, 10:16 PM
with a minute left he just said "boise wins again on the blue"
he ALWAYS does that, it kills me. Oregon State could score on this next play and then get the ball back and do it again and win by 1. Is it likely? No. But you're a commentator that isn't supposed to say stupid crap like that lol

skins4life
09-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Like I said, SHUT-UP brent!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Tiger
09-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Lee Corso has become the same way on the pre game show...except Lee Corso is awesome and I feel bad.

Maroon87
09-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah he sucks, but cut him a break...the dude has to be almost 70. He was hosting the NFL Today in 1977 for crying out loud.

eagleqb_14
09-26-2010, 10:10 AM
maybe hes drinking

3afan
09-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
maybe hes drinking

dumarse

Looking4number8
09-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
maybe hes drinking

Anybody else remember the night Howard Cosell was obviously drunk on Monday Night Football. I think they took him off the air in the 2nd half. Poor dandy Don tried to cover up for him but it was impossible...