Sweeny vs. Ingleside
Lyford vs. Progreso
Wimberley vs. Liberty Hill
Cuero vs. Hondo
Mathis vs. Needville
Port Isabel vs. Raymondville

sinfan75
09-25-2010, 08:17 PM
I still see Rockport makin the play-offs. They got some serious injury problems but I still see em gettin in.

clhsdad
09-25-2010, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't be counting Canyon Lake out of 263A just yet. Defense has played well and our offense now has our leading rusher back. We get the passing game going, and it is improving we will have a say in who comes out of our district.

lbjacj
09-25-2010, 09:38 PM
I also think it will be Canyon lake instead of Geronimo Navarro.They just moved up from 2A and their record is deceiving.

SintonFan
09-25-2010, 11:56 PM
RF shouldn't be counted out yet. District hasn't started yet.

I respect your opinion. I'm glad someone is out there stating a good opinion. :clap: :cool:

wimbo_pro
09-26-2010, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by clhsdad
I wouldn't be counting Canyon Lake out of 263A just yet. Defense has played well and our offense now has our leading rusher back. We get the passing game going, and it is improving we will have a say in who comes out of our district.

I definitely think Canyon Lake will make the play offs. I got a feeling Navarro is in over its head and wont be too hard to push over. I also look forward to our BackBone Classic Rivalry...despite the latest setbacks. i think we play in CL this year!

NastySlot
09-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by lbjacj
I also think it will be Canyon lake instead of Geronimo Navarro.They just moved up from 2A and their record is deceiving.

and so is the slot t they run.

clhsdad
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I definitely think Canyon Lake will make the play offs. I got a feeling Navarro is in over its head and wont be too hard to push over. I also look forward to our BackBone Classic Rivalry...despite the latest setbacks. i think we play in CL this year!

No, we will be in Wimberley again this year due to the new district schedule, October 15th.

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Region IV Week 5 Playoff Projections

Division 1

Lampasas vs. Boerne

Division 2

Burnet vs. Geronimo Navarro

Wimberley vs. Liberty Hill

I'm not certain I'm sold on Lampasas yet. But if you're right, and they're the DI rep, I see the DII games being flip-flopped. ;)