PDA

View Full Version : Horns Ill Prepared

Gontex
09-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Probably the worst prepared Texas team I have seen since the John Mackovic days. Horns were out coached, out hit and just basically out performed in all areas of the game. Offense never showed up and defense quit in the second half.

Charlie47
09-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Gontex
Probably the worst prepared Texas team I have seen since the John Mackovic days. Horns were out coached, out hit and just basically out performed in all areas of the game. Offense never showed up and defense quit in the second half.

They were not prepared to hang onto the ball, 4 fumbles, 1 Int, at least.
If you have a QB, why not throw it down the field. I can't count the number of passes to the line of scrimmage. :( :(

Gontex
09-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
They were not prepared to hang onto the ball, 4 fumbles, 1 Int, at least.
If you have a QB, why not throw it down the field. I can't count the number of passes to the line of scrimmage. :( :(

Not sure why Horns insist on trying to run the ball. They are not a running team. Today, it looked like they were not a team at all. I can't believe how many balls were dropped. QB was missing on a lot of throws. Wide open receiver in the end zone that was overthrown was probably a game changer.

Charlie47
09-25-2010, 06:11 PM
They have so much to work on, I'm not seeing a lot of success
this year.:(

Old Tiger
09-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Defensively they played well till the second half...It was obvious the D was doing all they could and the offense wasn't there to help out.

eagles_victory
09-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Some days you just get your arse handed to you... UCLA gave it to them on a silver platter today. There are a lot of things you can blame or say but the bottom line is through 4 games this team just isnt that good hate to say it killed me to watch the game but that is the cold hard truth.

sinfan75
09-25-2010, 06:23 PM
This is a learning for the Horns. Youth is being served this year. Never thought they would have a great year but watch out after this year.

Maroon87
09-25-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
This is a learning for the Horns. Youth is being served this year. Never thought they would have a great year but watch out after this year.

Yep...sometimes you just have to take a good pounding to illustrate where you're lacking.

Roc96
09-25-2010, 07:52 PM
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE! The horns have the highest - paid coaching staff, and routinely dominate the richest recruiting hotbed in the world. If butter teeth can't win with the premium groceries that he's got in the pantry, then he just may be losing his touch.

DISGRACEFUL!

Charlie47
09-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Some days you just get your arse handed to you... UCLA gave it to them on a silver platter today. There are a lot of things you can blame or say but the bottom line is through 4 games this team just isnt that good hate to say it killed me to watch the game but that is the cold hard truth.

Sadly, it would be hard to say it better. I think the coaches just need
to ask themselves, "where do we start?":confused:

Txbroadcaster
09-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Roc96
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE! The horns have the highest - paid coaching staff, and routinely dominate the richest recruiting hotbed in the world. If butter teeth can't win with the premium groceries that he's got in the pantry, then he just may be losing his touch.

DISGRACEFUL!

:doh: :doh: :crazy1: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reds fan
09-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Phil C was right to be worried!

'84 Stang
09-25-2010, 10:03 PM
GEEZ - You guys are killin' me! Whine, whine!

Txbroadcaster
09-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by '84 Stang
GEEZ - You guys are killin' me! Whine, whine!

who is whinning? Every one is saying UT got their butt handed to them.

lbjacj
09-25-2010, 10:10 PM
After the Wyoming game I told my son that Texas would probably lose at least 3 games this year.After the way they played today I may have underestimated. OU and Nebraska will destroy them unless they make a drastic turnaround.

Daddy D 11
09-25-2010, 10:11 PM
OU has looked very average in 3 of their 4 games so far (utah state, air force and cincinnati)

and nebraska beat san diego state today at home 17-3.... not very convincing

Eagle 1
09-25-2010, 10:39 PM
"Horns Ill Prepared"

Would that be the same thing as they lost today?

Black Swarm
09-25-2010, 11:47 PM
I really enjoyed the game today.
Baylor-Texas game might be pretty good this year.

Go Frogs!!!

coach
09-26-2010, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Black Swarm
I really enjoyed the game today.
Baylor-Texas game might be pretty good this year.

Go Frogs!!!

baylor sucks. rob g 3 sucks....i laugh at baylor fans who think they are good