PDA

View Full Version : freshman running back

eagleqb_14
09-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Larry Rose who is a freshman got moved up last night to play on varsity for Fairfield he text me early Friday morning telling me how nervous he was. i told him not to worry about anything just play your heart out. so at the game (he also played corner) about the second quarter he intercepts the ball, everyone was going crazy. at about 5 min in to the 4th, they put him in as RB. you could just see him shaking from the stands. his first play he scored 45 yard touchdown!!! Fairfield won 58-7. he had one touchdown a pic and 75 yards rushing his first game on varsity.:clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
09-25-2010, 09:38 AM
:clap: :clap:

mwynn05
09-25-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
Larry Rose who is a freshman got moved up last night to play on varsity for Fairfield he text me early Friday morning telling me how nervous he was. i told him not to worry about anything just play your heart out. so at the game (he also played corner) about the second quarter he intercepts the ball, everyone was going crazy. at about 5 min in to the 4th, they put him in as RB. you could just see him shaking from the stands. his first play he scored 45 yard touchdown!!! Fairfield won 58-7. he had one touchdown a pic and 75 yards rushing his first game on varsity.:clap: :clap: txting at school...did you know that if i worked your you would prolly be in my class qb.... would be kinda funny huh

eagleqb_14
09-25-2010, 09:52 AM
haha its was before school mark

Trashman
09-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Larry Rose who is a freshman got moved up last night to play on varsity for Fairfield he text me early Friday morning telling me how nervous he was. i told him not to worry about anything just play your heart out. so at the game (he also played corner) about the second quarter he intercepts the ball, everyone was going crazy. at about 5 min in to the 4th, they put him in as RB. you could just see him shaking from the stands. his first play he scored 45 yard touchdown!!! Fairfield won 58-7. he had one touchdown a pic and 75 yards rushing his first game on varsity.:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagleqb_14
09-26-2010, 10:09 AM
i hope he will do this good against mexia:D

lulu
09-26-2010, 12:17 PM

I love those kind of stories. Keep it up Larry.:clap:

Old Cardinal
09-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi LULU, How is your nephews team faring in football?
Hope we meet again in the baseball playoffs this season!

lulu
09-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Hi LULU, How is your nephews team faring in football?
Hope we meet again in the baseball playoffs this season!

Hey friend. We are actually doing good right now. Bye this week. Start district the next week. Open with Henderson...the only unbeaten team in our "district of doom" as it is called.

I think our record is 2-3. We were beaten by Lindale and Athens. We beat Van and New Boston and White Oak.
So that's right. How about your team?

Is your BB team gonna be salty this year? Don't know about us....we lost a few....pitcher for one...and we have a new Coach.

Good hearing from you.:)

fststwthmstst
09-29-2010, 12:18 PM
:clap:

SintonFan
09-29-2010, 01:05 PM
:clap: