PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie

rscastle
09-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know the last time they were shut out?

Looking4number8
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Night!!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/611.gif

95mustang
09-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Last Night!!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/611.gif :doh: :clap: :D

ccmom
09-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Before last night it was 2002 by Everman. L48, even I laughed at your post.

Looking4number8
09-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Before last night it was 2002 by Everman. L48, even I laughed at your post.

thanks, sorry for making lite of your loss. Sometimes the, well not so nice side of me just comes out and there is nothing I can do to control it.

bwdaggie
09-25-2010, 05:49 PM
DANGIT!!! wylie is gonna be "mad as a wet hen" as my grandpa used to say by the time they play us....we will ALWAYS respect the talent and coaching of wylie! they won't look like a 1-4 team...

Rocket
09-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by bwdaggie
DANGIT!!! wylie is gonna be "mad as a wet hen" as my grandpa used to say by the time they play us....we will ALWAYS respect the talent and coaching of wylie! they won't look like a 1-4 team...

They will look more like a 1-8 team by then... Lol

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Thanks. But, you do realize that if AW is 1-8 going into week 10 that
means all Sweetwater has to do is beat Big Spring and Brownwood
goes D1. :eek:

orange machine
09-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Wylie is good enough to make the playoffs in that dist.

By the way who all is in the dist.
Wylie
Sweetwater
Snyder
Big Spring
Brown diarrhea

wimbo_pro
09-25-2010, 07:06 PM

LOL..now THAT is funny.

95mustang
09-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by orange machine

Wylie
Sweetwater
Snyder
Big Spring
Brown diarrhea

:rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
09-25-2010, 08:25 PM

I like the way you think, that means Sweetwater beats Wylie

TheDOCTORdre
09-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Wylie
Sweetwater
Snyder
Big Spring
Brown diarrhea

does this mean that greenwood is green diarrhea?

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
:rolleyes:

Right?

His and LE Dad's IQs combined wouldn't be higher than
Vince's wonderlick score.

LE Dad
09-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Right?

His and LE Dad's IQs combined wouldn't be higher than
Vince's wonderlick score. Go cash your dissability check and shut up!!:rolleyes: :D

Looking4number8
09-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
does this mean that greenwood is green diarrhea?

Nope, it means orange machine just cant walk away from something he knows nothing about (thats the only way I could call him and _ _ _ _ _ without getting banned)

Rocket
09-25-2010, 09:36 PM
OM knows Brownwood would hang 70 on Celina. He's having a hard time dealing with it. Give him a break.

orange machine
09-26-2010, 02:33 AM
OM knows Brownwood would hang 70 on Celina. He's having a hard time dealing with it. Give him a break.
Y'all probably would hang a bunch of points on the D, but y'all couldn't stop the Celina offense. If these two teams met it would come down to who could stop who last. Of course if I was the coach and good thing I'm not if I was and I had a player or players burning me I would send my head hunter after them. I would be hitting them every chance I got weather they get the ball or not.

gatordaze
09-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Y'all probably would hang a bunch of points on the D, but y'all couldn't stop the Celina offense. If these two teams met it would come down to who could stop who last. Of course if I was the coach and good thing I'm not if I was and I had a player or players burning me I would send my head hunter after them. I would be hitting them every chance I got weather they get the ball or not.

Coach Ford would not do that nor would I want to play Bwood without Ship. It would be fitting that Celina/Brownwood should meet. We just don't match up well this season. It would not be as high scoring as Rocket thinks as Bwood has not hung 70 on anyone this year and Celina would not be the worst D they faced by a long shot. 35-28 or something close feels about right. Might fill Jerry World!

Looking4number8
09-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Coach Ford would not do that nor would I want to play Bwood without Ship. It would be fitting that Celina/Brownwood should meet. We just don't match up well this season. It would not be as high scoring as Rocket thinks as Bwood has not hung 70 on anyone this year and Celina would not be the worst D they faced by a long shot. 35-28 or something close feels about right. Might fill Jerry World!

Your a good man gatordaze... The Celina - Brownwood game would have been a blast! Win or lose both teams would have showed up and it could have been one of the most talked about games of the year. I dont think either coach would allow OM and his cheap shots to happen, Prob wont happen now (this year or next) The chance that Brownwood goes D1 are slim. Sweetwater is looking good but not likely to beat out both Wylie and Big Spring for us to go D1.. Maybe sometime down the road....

bwdlionfan
09-26-2010, 08:52 AM

Are you the same moron on the Brownwood board who was bragging about injuring other team's QBs and getting personal foul penalties?

orange machine
09-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Did I say one word about injuring anybody No I said hit them over and over do injuries happen yes, but I'm not saying cheap shot people read my post before responding as soon as you see something you don't like.

95mustang
09-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Did I say one word about injuring anybody No I said hit them over and over do injuries happen yes, but I'm not saying cheap shot people read my post before responding as soon as you see something you don't like.

You didn't mention injuries on this board, but the post you put on the Brownwood board bragging that Celina leading all of 3A in personal fouls and puting opposing QB's on the bench was out of line.

Rocket
09-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze

Brownwood has not scored 70 this year on purpose. Remember, our starters are scoring 40 in the first half and then playing 1-2 series after halftime, with the exception of the Stephenville game, but they still hung 49.

I think it would be a great game to watch and I know it would draw a HUGE crowd if Brownwood and Celina did play.

Rocket
09-26-2010, 02:41 PM

So you would resort to cheap shots... hmmm LOL Classy. And our defense would stop Celina, at least 4 times (once a quarter).

STANG RED
09-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Why is this thread titled "Abilene Wylie"?:confused:

orange machine
09-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
You didn't mention injuries on this board, but the post you put on the Brownwood board bragging that Celina leading all of 3A in personal fouls and puting opposing QB's on the bench was out of line.

Again i said Celina is leading the state in personal fouls to the qb because of late hit penalties that are bogus quit trying to turn my words to fit your agenda. I never said Celina hits the qb late on purpose or that Celina tries to hurt anybody again stop changing my words to fit yalls agenda.

bwdlionfan
09-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Again i said Celina is leading the state in personal fouls to the qb because of late hit penalties that are bogus quit trying to turn my words to fit your agenda. I never said Celina hits the qb late on purpose or that Celina tries to hurt anybody again stop changing my words to fit yalls agenda.

I'm sure they are bogus :rolleyes:

OM=Village Idiot

BwdLion73
09-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

:thinking: :clap:

skins4life
09-26-2010, 08:57 PM

That's what I was thinking exactly!!!:thinking: :thinking:

Rocket
09-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Wylie was too boring...Brownwood is always fun to talk about.

orange machine
09-26-2010, 10:48 PM

I never brought Celina into this converstation that was someone else from Brownwood.

JJWalker
09-26-2010, 11:24 PM
AW is playin' possum.

BwdLion_80
09-27-2010, 05:35 AM
Nevermind!:D

lostaussie
09-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Why is this thread titled "Abilene Wylie"?:confused: It's always that way:doh:

hollywood
09-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Soooo, how is Abilene Wylie going to be the rest of the season? Will it be a short season this year? How will they do in district? Is it a toss up? Does Wylie still have the Bulldog decals on the helmets?:doh:

:D

Looking4number8
09-27-2010, 07:35 AM
I will help too hollywood,

Did all the good athletes transfer from Wylie to Abilene High? Why has Wylie only had one home game out of the five it has played? Did it rain this weekend in Abilene? Has the injury bug hit Wylie? Where are all of the Wylie posters? and most importantly, Why has garciap77 (Wylie's most famous poster) quit posting all of his altered pictures that make all of us other fans look silly?

STANG RED
09-27-2010, 08:02 AM
I've seen Wylie win too many district titles to count them out just yet. I gotta believe they'll get things turned around. But I must admit, I'm really starting to wonder about this years team now. Odds are, your going to have a down year or two, at least every so often. Maybe it is finally time for them to have one. Lord knows it's been a long time since they have had one. But I certainly wouldnt be surprised to see them go on a winning streak and finish district strong, in route to another deep playoff run. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

DaHop72
09-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Y'all probably would hang a bunch of points on the D, but y'all couldn't stop the Celina offense. If these two teams met it would come down to who could stop who last. Of course if I was the coach and good thing I'm not if I was and I had a player or players burning me I would send my head hunter after them. I would be hitting them every chance I got weather they get the ball or not. I don't think people responded without reading your post. To most football fans, the word "head hunter" refers to someone trying to put a player out of the game. IMHO

Rocket
09-27-2010, 08:28 AM

Did all the good athletes transfer from Wylie to Abilene High? Why has Wylie only had one home game out of the five it has played? Did it rain this weekend in Abilene? Has the injury bug hit Wylie? Where are all of the Wylie posters? and most importantly, Why has garciap77 (Wylie's most famous poster) quit posting all of his altered pictures that make all of us other fans look silly?

The GP77 Theory.

hollywood
09-27-2010, 08:30 AM
The GP77 Theory.

LOL

hollywood
09-27-2010, 08:33 AM
I've seen Wylie win too many district titles to count them out just yet. I gotta believe they'll get things turned around. But I must admit, I'm really starting to wonder about this years team now. Odds are, your going to have a down year or two, at least every so often. Maybe it is finally time for them to have one. Lord knows it's been a long time since they have had one. But I certainly wouldnt be surprised to see them go on a winning streak and finish district strong, in route to another deep playoff run. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

S Rojo, did Garcia send you some purple colored shades 'cause you are in denial like the rest of the AW people. :hand:

hollywood
09-27-2010, 08:34 AM

LOL :clap: Nice L4N8!

Rocket hit on the head... GP77 Theory.

ccmom
09-27-2010, 08:54 AM

Who knows why I bother but I'll attempt to answer your questions, Gramps....

1. I guess the students that the students that we try to temporarily "hide" for enrollment purposes decided to stay at AHS. :rolleyes:

2. We should have had two home games by now but the LaVernia game was changed to a neutral site.

3. Yes...it rained because the angels were mourning yet another loss. :(

4. Yes, there are several players out with injuries.

5. I'm pretty sure garciap77 has been drunk since the Stephenville game. I found his camera and empty bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 and Purple Passion outside the Dog House last week. :eek: :eek:

STANG RED
09-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
S Rojo, did Garcia send you some purple colored shades 'cause you are in denial like the rest of the AW people. :hand:

Just telling it like it is hollywood. I'm sure I've seen many more Wylie teams over the years than you have, and I know what I've seen them do. Dont judge them by the meaningless pre-district games, no matter how bad they may look. Just 3 or 4 years ago, they were rounted severly by a team in pre-district, only to come back and spank that same team by 40 or so, in the 2nd or 3rd round of playoffs that year. Take them lightly in a meaningful game, to your own peril. But like I said, they sure havent looked at all like a typical Wylie team so far this season. They may indeed have a down season this year. But I wouldnt bet the farm on it just yet.

hollywood
09-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Just having some fun Stang Red. I know AW, in the past anyway, has been able to start out slow then get stronger as the season progresses. We'll see if they can do it this year. Best of luck to 'em because they sure are going to need a lot of help.

Rocket
09-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Sooner or later, it catches up with every team. Injuries, lack of talent, and bad luck. 3 Things no team is ever fully protected from.

garciap77
09-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Last Night!!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/611.gif

LOL

garciap77
09-27-2010, 12:12 PM

LOL

garciap77
09-27-2010, 12:15 PM

I have not quit, just too busy to play! But, when I get time I will be here full force play!:D :D :D

garciap77
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
The GP77 Theory.

No, it's not going to look like the Rocket Theory! :D :D :D

It's all in fun!:D

garciap77
09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
LOL

It's not over Hollywood!:D

garciap77
09-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Who knows why I bother but I'll attempt to answer your questions, Gramps....

1. I guess the students that the students that we try to temporarily "hide" for enrollment purposes decided to stay at AHS. :rolleyes:

2. We should have had two home games by now but the LaVernia game was changed to a neutral site.

3. Yes...it rained because the angels were mourning yet another loss. :(

4. Yes, there are several players out with injuries.

5. I'm pretty sure garciap77 has been drunk since the Stephenville game. I found his camera and empty bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 and Purple Passion outside the Dog House last week. :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

Rocket
09-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
No, it's not going to look like the Rocket Theory! :D :D :D

It's all in fun!:D

So far it looks just like the Rocket Theory...You lose..you are no where to be found.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-27-2010, 12:36 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/TheRocketTheory.jpg

This was one of my all-time favorite post btw.