PDA

View Full Version : WO-S vs Kirbvyille Week 5 (let's get it started)

WOS87
09-25-2010, 02:01 AM
The outcome of this one will say a lot!

Kville has NEVER beaten WO-S (this should be their toughest game so far this season)

Emotions will be running high and I imagine there aren't many teams that would envy them being the first to play us after the events of the past two weeks.

Txbroadcaster
09-25-2010, 04:04 AM
I know WOS will be running on emotion, but honestly I think this game is going to be tougher for WOS than Kville

WOS87
09-25-2010, 05:09 AM
If we were playing Huntington the game would be tougher for WO-S (no offense). It will be a tough game for us no matter what. I guess we shall see won't we ;-)

1st and goal
09-25-2010, 08:51 AM
I was both sad and glad the game against the Buffs was cancelled. I totally understood the reasons for cancelling. This week, the Reggie's death puts both sides in precarious emotional situation. If Kirbyville wins, it will really hurt the WOS emotions, if WOS wins, it will really be a great bolstering emotional win.

GUNHO
09-25-2010, 09:29 AM
No doubt it will be emotional for WO-S,but these kids are wanting to get back to playing.It would be a mistake to overlook this team because of what has happend.I know the Kville coaches wont.

trojandad
09-25-2010, 01:21 PM
i don't care if their offense is cut by 90%, whoever lines up across from this heart broken team is gonna wake up sat morning with bruises galore......the kids will be hitting, without a doubt....

Old Cardinal
09-25-2010, 01:50 PM
This game is a tossup! Both teams are excellent, as 3As go.