PDA

View Full Version : Did Alvarado even show up????

rholl
09-25-2010, 01:39 AM
Just take the nite off Indians cause Wise County says this game is over by halftime!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it when that happens

Bullaholic
09-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by rholl
Just take the nite off Indians cause Wise County says this game is over by halftime!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it when that happens

O.k, rholl, maybe a fair enough shot because of a couple of the Bridgeport fan posts. Alvarado is a very good team and showed it last night. I wish the Indians good luck for the rest of the season--I think they are going to beat some more good teams before they are done. Thank you for being such a graceful winner, if you are from Alvarado.

BullBoy
09-25-2010, 10:02 AM
man,... no more smack talking for me for a while, i really thought we would win this game. who would of thought.:(

Deuce
09-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Well, this makes me feel a little better to know that the Bulls are beatable for next weeks game!

Rocket
09-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Deuce
Well, this makes me feel a little better to know that the Bulls are beatable for next weeks game!

If Graham beats Bport, I am going to laugh so hard...

rholl
09-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Well I see the wise county folks did come back for some bird!!!!! yum!!!! On a serious note hope the young lady in the stands is ok. Too far to see what was going on but it's irrelevant. And on another note submit ur votes for Indians #2 he played lights Out!!!!

hollywood
09-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Graham will win. They are actually a good team with lots of potential. Brownwood is just amazing this year. Made them look JVish. Take my homer name out of this cause I know good football when I see it. Bridgeport will struggle.

Rocket
09-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Graham will win. They are actually a good team with lots of potential. Brownwood is just amazing this year. Made them look JVish. Take my homer name out of this cause I know good football when I see it. Bridgeport will struggle.

Agreed. That's just how good Brownwood is this year. ;)

BullsFan
09-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by rholl
On a serious note hope the young lady in the stands is ok. Too far to see what was going on but it's irrelevant.

Thank you. She was taken to Cooks last night, but I haven't heard anything this morning.

Deuce
09-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by hollywood

Graham has a very good defense that has only been beat by the #1 team in the state. Our offense just needs to come along a little more. I wouldn't have a problem with our only loss coming against the state champions.

Daddy D 11
09-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
If Graham beats Bport, I am going to laugh so hard...

They probably will... Bridgeport is vastly overrated.