ApachePride
09-24-2010, 09:58 PM
nm

LV_Bearfan
09-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Congrats to Gonzales on a nice win!

Pudlugger
09-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Great game Apaches and an impressive start in district.

txsportswriter
09-25-2010, 12:10 AM
Gonzales came and took it to the Bulldogs tonight and earned the victory. Looked like it was going to be a close came after a 16-16 tie at the half, but the Apaches had all the momentum in the second half and I hate to say it, but the 'Dogs folded when they got down. If some changes aren't made soon, it's going to be a looonnnggg season. Just my opinion.

warpath
09-25-2010, 09:47 AM
what changes do you recommend???

YTBulldogs
09-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Congrats GZ and best of luck the rest of the way. Top 4 (Cuero, LV, SH, GZ) in the district should have some exciting games to determine the district champ.

Nice following you brought to our house too GZ. One day Ykm will back their boy's like Cuero, GZ and LV does. I hope!!! Next year, we have to have a fat man, with a big Y on that over hang, running the sidelines with a blue YT flag waving. And, a bald headed, big ear guy, with Dog's painted on his scalp, trying to get this nursing home like crowd fired up. It's really sad the support given to these kid's. Someone told me they heard the PA guy say, "B 22". Thought they had a bingo game going on during the game.

I'll admit, I have no clue about this team. I see 85% of their practices and I still have no clue how they will perform. Talent yes, get them to play- No. Love my Dog's so much it kill's me not to see them play up to their capabilities.

I just don't see them having that inner desire anymore. That give it "whatever it takes" drive when the game can go either way. I notice that with at all the teams in the HS system too. I'm totally lost here. I coached all these kid's in their CYFL career and NEVER seen them lay down when it's time to step up. It was alway's the other way, we crushed opponents when it mattered. I know the coaches are pumping them up like they should in their talks with them. Hell, I get fired up myself when I hear them speak to the kids. But, it goes in one ear and out the other. After that motivation speech from coaches, kid's are talking about other issue's instead of football. Amazing. It's like the kid's don't want to sacriface, cause it takes too much effort. Losing is easy guys, winning takes work.

That being said, I still say this team could run the table. That's how odd and confusion this team is.

I still love ya Dog's.