NateDawg39
09-24-2010, 08:59 PM
7-3 Alvarado at half :eek:

NateDawg39
09-24-2010, 09:12 PM
14-10 Alvarado mid 3rd

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:18 PM
21-10, Alvarado leads it. they are putting a beating on the bulls qb.

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:30 PM
17-21, alvarado leads it.

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:38 PM
17-28 Alvarado leads it early in the 4th

NateDawg39
09-24-2010, 09:39 PM
28-17 Alvarado....come on Bulls! I am pullin for ya since Decatur is getting trounced

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:43 PM
the alvarado defense has been busting up our QB, he was just sacked for the 4th time tonight & threw a pick. it will take alot for bport to win this one. the Alvarado defense is playing out of its mind tonight!

NateDawg39
09-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Another pick by Bates!

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:47 PM
not good.

NateDawg39
09-24-2010, 09:51 PM
35-17 Indians

bowleghorses
09-24-2010, 09:54 PM
alvarado is salty

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:57 PM
havent seen bridgeport get beat up this bad in a while.

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 10:01 PM
35-24 Alvarado leads it.

Phantom Stang
09-24-2010, 10:03 PM
How much time is left?

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 10:08 PM
1:17, Bridgeport has the ball at around the 50

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Bridgeport 27
Alvarado 35

Rocket
09-25-2010, 12:15 AM
LOL now I know Brownwood would destroy Bridgeport. Non-factors. :rolleyes:

BullsFan
09-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Forget it. Considering the source, it's so not worth it.

But I will leave this: classy.

Bullaholic
09-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
LOL now I know Brownwood would destroy Bridgeport. Non-factors. :rolleyes:

There is a time for your antics, Rocket----this ain't one of them.

Rocket
09-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
There is a time for your antics, Rocket----this ain't one of them.

Ok, let me know when it's time, Daddy. Lol

5wide
09-25-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm glad this happened...bport folks needed this to come down off there high

BullsFan
09-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by 5wide

This is exactly why I am not so much a fan of the trash talk. Everyone has to pay for it, no matter how many people actually do it. And I hate eating crow that I didn't have a hand in preparing.

But that might just be because I am not a dude. Or a MamaBull. Here's hoping all the trash talkers show up today to share the crow. :D :D

Rocket
09-25-2010, 09:57 AM

Yeah, it was getting way out of hand.

BullBoy
09-25-2010, 09:58 AM
:(

Rocket
09-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
This is exactly why I am not so much a fan of the trash talk. Everyone has to pay for it, no matter how many people actually do it. And I hate eating crow that I didn't have a hand in preparing.

But that might just be because I am not a dude. Or a MamaBull. Here's hoping all the trash talkers show up today to share the crow. :D :D

Just know, I have eaten a lot of crow over the past 3 seasons... Right now, I am crow free... :)

BullsFan
09-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Just know, I have eaten a lot of crow over the past 3 seasons... Right now, I am crow free... :)

LOL!! I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for some proof. Otherwise I'm going to have to be a bit of a doubting Bullsfan... ;)

Rocket
09-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
LOL!! I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for some proof. Otherwise I'm going to have to be a bit of a doubting Bullsfan... ;)

It's true... RM, back me up...

MamaBull
09-25-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm glad this happened...bport folks needed this to come down off there high better to come off one than never be on one.

5wide
09-25-2010, 12:34 PM
no..I'd rather be in reality than in lala land. The whole thing with the bwood vs bport thread was a joke. To start 4-0 is always a great thing...but come on it was rediculous!

Rocket
09-25-2010, 12:36 PM
no..I'd rather be in reality than in lala land. The whole thing with the bwood vs bport thread was a joke. To start 4-0 is always a great thing...but come on it was rediculous!

Reality is that Bridgeport is a 3rd Tier team.

Bullaholic
09-25-2010, 12:43 PM

That was pointed out numerous times in the thread, 5wide, several times by Bridgeport posters. You've been around here long enough to know better than that---there is a huge difference between talking a little smack for fun and hyping a game, and talking smack because you actually believe it, or trying to be classless and hurtful trying to make your own team look better.

5wide
09-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I honestly believe that bport can make a very deep run in the playoffs.. maybe all the way. The bulls always play over there potential and thats not a negative statement. Coach henson is a great coach and has proved it since he arrived. I never count the bulls out in a game when there opponent is better and yes I do understand how it works here. but the only people who looked bad were the bport people posting on that thread.

loco toro
09-25-2010, 01:18 PM
I honestly believe that bport can make a very deep run in the playoffs.. maybe all the way. The bulls always play over there potential and thats not a negative statement. Coach henson is a great coach and has proved it since he arrived. I never count the bulls out in a game when there opponent is better and yes I do understand how it works here. but the only people who looked bad were the bport people posting on that thread.

man for gods sake its high school footbal lighten up, can we not have fun with out people getting pissy, bridgeport sux and probably wont win another game, i dont know why we are on the computer or why bridgeport even has a football team.maybe you should focus on something else if reading posts bothers you that much

5wide
09-25-2010, 02:02 PM
well atleast you've come to reality!! lol Its ok yall can still go 9-1 ... cheer up

BullsFan
09-25-2010, 02:12 PM

Thanks! :)

Love him or hate him, Coach Henson has changed the face of football in Bridgeport in the years he's been here. Which was a darned good thing. I think you're right that we could make some noise post season. It all depends on how we take last night's unexpected loss and move on. Next week should be a huuuge test.

Originally posted by loco toro
man for gods sake its high school footbal lighten up, can we not have fun with out people getting pissy, bridgeport sux and probably wont win another game, i dont know why we are on the computer or why bridgeport even has a football team.maybe you should focus on something else if reading posts bothers you that much

I think there is a middle ground between trash talking and saying we'll beat everyone and this. Your idea of having fun isn't everyone else's. By the same token, trash talking is a lot of people's idea of fun and a big part of the reason people come here. But if you're one of the ones who trash talk, you have to be willing to eat a huge piece of humble pie with crow a la mode when your team doesn't back you up, and the Bulls didn't do it last night.

And the really sad thing is that even the people who didn't trash talk have to share in the humble pie with crow. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:)

Rocket
09-25-2010, 03:03 PM
A deep playoff run? Since when is 2 rounds a deep playoff run? Reality is you won't make it past Brownwood, if that is who you are lucky enough to draw.

gilbert
09-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Rocket.....never count Henson or the Bulls out of anything......they get better as the season goes on....superior coaching.....players believe in the system

MamaBull
09-25-2010, 11:15 PM
well atleast you've come to reality!! lol Its ok yall can still go 9-1 ... cheer up reality for decatur is they are weak. and will continue to be weak. they had a good run but its over now. storys glory years are over.

back to bridgeport, i had a feeling we were getting a hot head and i had a bad feeling about this week. not too sure about graham either. but district should be easy other than decatur, records and stats dont matter for anything that week. pre district was a let down and the teams werent all that impressive. so the playoffs might be a rude awakening for the bulls, with a possible bwood match up in round two makes things tough.

give credit to alvorado, they made quite a statment and im looking forward to keeping up with them.

decatur still sucks.

NateDawg39
09-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
reality for decatur is they are weak. and will continue to be weak. they had a good run but its over now. storys glory years are over.

back to bridgeport, i had a feeling we were getting a hot head and i had a bad feeling about this week. not too sure about graham either. but district should be easy other than decatur, records and stats dont matter for anything that week. pre district was a let down and the teams werent all that impressive. so the playoffs might be a rude awakening for the bulls, with a possible bwood match up in round two makes things tough.

give credit to alvorado, they made quite a statment and im looking forward to keeping up with them.

decatur still sucks. Do you feel better after venting all that? :D

MamaBull
09-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Do you feel better after venting all that? :D
i do:D very much, thanks for asking. beagles have a bye week? good break from some butt kickings;)

NateDawg39
09-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Yes they do! A much needed one!

I bet B Port could use a week off to try and figure out how it was possible they could have been beaten by someone other that a team with a Lion mascot.:D

MamaBull
09-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Yes they do! A much needed one!

I bet B Port could use a week off to try and figure out how it was possible they could have been beaten by someone other that a team with a Lion mascot.:D the bye at the end of the season might turn out to be more helpful because the playoffs are going to be tough start to finish.

lol decatur would need more than two weeks to get ready for the stampede thay have coming to them:evillol:

NateDawg39
09-28-2010, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by MamaBull
the bye at the end of the season might turn out to be more helpful because the playoffs are going to be tough start to finish.

lol decatur would need more than two weeks to get ready for the stampede thay have coming to them:evillol: Now lets not worry about Mineral Wells just yet. We have to put up with that annoying Bumbling team from Bridgeport first.

fststwthmstst
09-29-2010, 12:16 PM
ALVARADO ain't bad

Bullaholic
09-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by fststwthmstst
ALVARADO ain't bad

Without sounding repetitive and insincere---I tell you Alvarado is very well coached and is a pretty dang good team---not just because they beat the Bulls, but because they have some very good athletes---especially one WR/DB who caught 2 TD's and made 1 int---their whole secondary is by far the best the Bulls have faced this season. If the Indians do not let up in district, I think they could be a strong darkhorse playoff team. Not many giving the Indians much love right now, but they sure have my respect.

rholl
09-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Without sounding repetitive and insincere---I tell you Alvarado is very well coached and is a pretty dang good team---not just because they beat the Bulls, but because they have some very good athletes---especially one WR/DB who caught 2 TD's and made 1 int---their whole secondary is by far the best the Bulls have faced this season. If the Indians do not let up in district, I think they could be a strong darkhorse playoff team. Not many giving the Indians much love right now, but they sure have my respect.

Bullholic.....that db had 2 ints....the one in the endzone was his....and also the one out by the 50 where he threw his shoe off. 2 pics 2 td catchs

Bullaholic
09-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by rholl

Bullholic.....that db had 2 ints....the one in the endzone was his....and also the one out by the 50 where he threw his shoe off. 2 pics 2 td catchs

Was he all-state last season, rholl?

rholl
09-29-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL...heck no....he gets very little pub. but he was soph. last yr. so it may happen eventually.
but thats ok....we prefer it when teams do throw his way.

ahs_indian_fan
09-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Last year as a sophomore Tyler had 12 interceptions in 12 games ... school record for a career was 11. I imagine his size is what keeps him off people's radar.

defense51
09-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Not many sophomores make all-state. It takes time, wins, playing good teams, and playoff appearances. Hopefully this year will help? But if not, maybe teams keep throwing his way.

BullsFan
09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Not many giving the Indians much love right now, but they sure have my respect.

Ditto this, and if the Indians continue to play as well as they did Friday night, I see a whole lot more respect coming their way.