PDA

View Full Version : burnets hurt player

20dawgz05
10-11-2003, 03:25 PM
ok...since there are all kinda of rumors already let me tell ya what happend!!.......it was #18 Phillip Fox (my cuz-n) and he broke the bone right abouve his elbow and i belive they said it was broken in a V shape....he was taken to the hospital and the suregery was this morning between the times of 8-12...he will be out of football the whole season prolly with a 4-6 month recovery period.....but it seems that he really wonts to conduct on next saterdays comp....we sure did miss him today but we did GGGRRREEEAAATTT and we beat llano in band contest too haha!!!I LOVE THE RIVALRY!!!!!

20dawgz05
10-11-2003, 03:28 PM
and plus i talked to him on the phone on the way back from contest and hes still PHILLIP

b-townhottie06
10-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Phillip my cousin will be coming home today! He is going to have to go to physical therapy 3 times a week! He is a strong guy and will try to conduct for our AWARD WINNING Esprite De Corp! He had surgery yesterday but he is fine! I went last nit to the hospital and saw him! Hes doing pretty good for having a broke elbow and all drugged up:D Just b/c his elbow is broken doesn't mean its going to stop him from conducting our Esprite de Corp Saturday at Contest! So be perpared anyone that has contest saturday b/c we are gonna GET YA~!