PDA

View Full Version : Celina Among Teams Honoring Reggie Garrett

MN95
09-24-2010, 09:53 AM
My son told me they got their blue #12 helmet stickers yesterday. Below are teams posted on Smoaky that are doing the same. Any others?

God bless Reggie's family and teammates.

Bridge City
Deweyville
Hardin Jefferson
LCM
Lumberton
Orangefield
Silsbee
Vidor
WOS
Hardin
West Hardin
Anahuac
Barbers Hill
Buna
Crosby
East Chambers
Hamshire Fannett
Kountze
Liberty
Nederland
Newton
PA Memorial
Port Neches Groves
Warren
Burkville
Jasper
Kirbyville
High Island
Colmesneil
Evadale
Bmt Central
Bmt Kelly
Bmt Ozen
Bmt Westbrook
Cleveland
Coldspring
Shepherd
Hull Daisetta
Huntington
Sabine Pass
Woodville
Dayton
Livingston
Legacy
Diboll

d0tc0m
09-24-2010, 10:15 AM
What a special thing for these towns to do for a special kid who was taken home too soon. his family and friends must feel very honored and proud of Reggie in their time of mourning. this is what makes texas football so great. RIP Reggie, lots of people playing in your honor across the lonestar state for you tonight buddy.

BILLYFRED0000
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
What a special thing for these towns to do for a special kid who was taken home too soon. his family and friends must feel very honored and proud of Reggie in their time of mourning. this is what makes texas football so great. RIP Reggie, lots of people playing in your honor across the lonestar state for you tonight buddy.

I am just glad that the boys are aware and care and the coaches too. We are a big family here in texas when it comes to football which is why it is more important to us than other people from other places. God Bless Reggie and his family.

lostaussie
09-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Wow.............thats a really nice gesture by all those schools:clap::clap:

trojandad
09-24-2010, 11:06 AM
i knew we were, but thats an amazing tribute.....

trojandad
09-24-2010, 01:56 PM
i sure have a feeling that, once all is said and done, i'm gonna wish i had gone to the memorial service than to go see tarkington get another bunch of points scored on them......