PDA

View Full Version : Best of the North Right Now...

Bullaholic
09-24-2010, 09:11 AM
I see the best of the North this way right now, with not much separation between them:

1. Celina
2. Argyle
3. Bridgeport

And, yes--I think any one of the 3 could beat or give any other team a game.

I hope Black Swarm, or some other Argyle poster can tell me a little more about Argyle---they look to be plenty salty.

Bullaholic
09-24-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey---this thread has a team that starts with a "B" in it.....:D
Somebody please post something----preferably relevant.

Send_the_House
09-24-2010, 10:08 AM
I don't see a problem with who you've listed. Sounds ok to me.

You can't go wrong though if you throw in somebody like Kennedale, or maybe Sanger...

Eagle2
09-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I see the best of the North this way right now, with not much separation between them:

1. Celina
2. Argyle
3. Bridgeport

And, yes--I think any one of the 3 could beat or give any other team a game.

I hope Black Swarm, or some other Argyle poster can tell me a little more about Argyle---they look to be plenty salty.

I'll be able to tell you about Argyle after the Argyle / Prosper game tonight. I'm sure they are going to put a big ole knot on our heads from what I've heard about them. Bridgeport is pretty salty. Haven't seen Celina play but I wouldn't put them in a top 5 group based on their team from last year. Maybe they've improved but they haven't played anyone that has tested them so it's impossible to know. I'm sure they are salty as usual.

Pick6
09-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hey---this thread has a team that starts with a "B" in it.....:D
Somebody please post something----preferably relevant.

I'll take Argyle as the best 3A team in North Texas, classy program and classy fans, as I'm sure Bport has that also.

PPSTATEBOUND
09-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Eagle2
I'll be able to tell you about Argyle after the Argyle / Prosper game tonight. I'm sure they are going to put a big ole knot on our heads from what I've heard about them. Bridgeport is pretty salty. Haven't seen Celina play but I wouldn't put them in a top 5 group based on their team from last year. Maybe they've improved but they haven't played anyone that has tested them so it's impossible to know. I'm sure they are salty as usual.

Cant wait to kick yalls A$$ around in round 2.:D

Eagle2
09-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Cant wait to kick yalls A$$ around in round 2.:D

You better go get some move ins because it won't happen with the team you field right now

LeonJr
09-24-2010, 10:26 AM
1. Argyle
2. Bridgeport
3. Celina

PPSTATEBOUND
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM
You better go get some move ins because it won't happen with the team you field right now

Then time is not on your side.:)

Eagle2
09-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Then time is not on your side.:)

Work on getting out of district before you talk about the playoffs.

PPSTATEBOUND
09-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Work on getting out of district before you talk about the playoffs.

Point will show come week 2 playoffs, and will not bring its regular season week 3 team.:) I vision a dump truck load of tradition being deliverd down your pie hole.

PPSTATEBOUND
09-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Eagle 2 ......give me your war bird spread from that dome........ on a what if tonight matchup

Point vs. Prosper

Just seeing if youre living in fantasy land.

Eaglefan
09-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
I'll take Argyle as the best 3A team in North Texas, classy program and classy fans, as I'm sure Bport has that also.

If you call holding up signs at a Decatur basketball game comparing incomes of the two districts "classy" then yes, I guess Argyle has "classy" fans.

Pick6
09-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Eaglefan
If you call holding up signs at a Decatur basketball game comparing incomes of the two districts "classy" then yes, I guess Argyle has "classy" fans.

Wealthy classy fans...lol

bobcat4life
09-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
1. Argyle
2. Bridgeport
3. Celina Celina beat the dog out of Bridgeport in the scrimmage. It was 14-0 in the live quarter and in the controlled part Bport only had 2-3 firstdowns and it was 4-0 Celina.

I gotta put us and Argyle as 1A and 1B with Bridgeport a few steps behind

Pick6
09-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Celina beat the dog out of Bridgeport in the scrimmage. It was 14-0 in the live quarter and in the controlled part Bport only had 2-3 firstdowns and it was 4-0 Celina.

I gotta put us and Argyle as 1A and 1B with Bridgeport a few steps behind

Who cares about scrimmages :rolleyes:

bobcat1
09-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Who cares about scrimmages :rolleyes: Who cares about redheads?

bobcat4life
09-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Who cares about scrimmages :rolleyes: I dont but if you beat a team that soundly, scrimmage or game, then you are definately the better team

bobcat1
09-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Who cares about scrimmages :rolleyes: Who cares what is north of Celina?