PDA

View Full Version : To Bridgeport and everyone else who stands in Brownwoods way.

theville
09-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Fellas, I follow Stephenville and everything about them.

Let me tell you, Brownwood is for real and you wont know it until you play them. They have weapons all over the field. The thing is that Defending them is impossible. If you want to double cover Jaxon, go right ahead. Chaistan, McShan, Longoria, Ratliff and Graylon will make you pay.

Stephenville is big up front, best OL we have had in awhile and we HUNG with them for awhile to the 3rd QTR. 20-16 I think. Then Brownwoods conditioning kicked our tail the rest of the way. 49-16.

So all of you that think that Brownwood cant play in the 4th are sadly mistaken.

I am not a Brownwood homer but I have seen Brownwood play for a lot of years and this squad is unbelieveable.

Brownwood has NO weakness. So if you want to step on the field with Brownwood good luck because they are going to play you like a cheap guitar.

Stephenville tried and look how that turned out.

bobcat1
09-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh Rocket, come on now......:rolleyes:

theville
09-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Nope, you can find me on stephenvilleyellowjackets.com and brownwoodlions.com as well as txprepsports.net.

pirate4state
09-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Was this thread really necessary?? LOL

theville
09-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Just making a statement. Good Luck, you'll need it.

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes! We haven't had a new Brownwood is King thread in a while!

theville
09-23-2010, 07:22 PM
No king. Just a fact that Brownwood is the real deal.

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by theville
No king. Just a fact that Brownwood is the real deal.
I'm just playing with you! :) Welcome! Sville needs some company on here, although he did pretty well pregame this year by himself. ;)

theville
09-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Well, maybe Stephenville will drop the next realignment cause we were kinda close last year.

Then we can really have some fun!

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Blah blah blah....

Question: Why did you mention Bridgeport in your title? Is it because you feel they are
Brownwood's biggest threat? Because I see no less than 5 teams in this region that
can knock them off their cloud.

theville
09-23-2010, 07:29 PM
I dont see 1.

D_bird
09-23-2010, 07:33 PM
I think its because recently alot of noise has come from Bridgeport about Brownwood...

Now if Brownwood was to come 6 miles south of Bridgeport to Class 2A Paradise they'd be screaming in pain after they left!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Shouldnt there be a wooden spoon smiley, I love stirring the pot!!!

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by D_bird

Shouldnt there be a wooden spoon smiley, I love stirring the pot!!! :stirpot: Like this?

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2010, 07:36 PM
I dont see 1.

I wouldn't expect you to "see" any of them all the way from Stephenville. :devil:

jason
09-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Well, maybe Stephenville will drop the next realignment cause we were kinda close last year.

Then we can really have some fun! so brownwood can donkey stomp stephenville in a district game that counts for something....smart......

D_bird
09-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:stirpot: Like this?

Yes just like that!!!

I wish Brownwood would come to Paradise, I bet the grass on the visiting sideline would grow really quick after they soil themselves when the Panthers run out of the fogging panther tunnel!!!

HAHAHA :p

again meant in good fun!!!

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sville needs some company on here, although he did pretty well pregame this year by himself. ;)

No kidding. He definitely held his own against all of them.

Daddy D 11
09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
theville is definitely rocket in disguise

wimbo_pro
09-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh come on Sville...there is hardly ONE POSTER HERE who doesnt see plainly that Brownwood <bows head> is the overwhelming choice to win it all by anyone who knows ANYTHING about football. We all see that and recognize just how good they are right now, and they deserve this respect.

The slams against Brownwood <bows head> on this board are not against Brownwood (bows head> the football team or Brownwood <bows head> the town...they are aimed at Rocket <shakes head>!!!

One last thing....Kings have fallen before reaching Glory in the past (aka New England Patriots vs. NY Giants a few years ago). We aint scared!!!

theville
09-23-2010, 07:55 PM
No way. Again I am at all these different links.

If Stephenville would drop I think we could be more competitive but its not so right now.

Brownwood is legit. They got to many weapons fellas.

wimbo_pro
09-23-2010, 08:00 PM
BTW..there is indeed a poster on Brownwood.com called Theville since july, 2008.

IHStangFan
09-23-2010, 08:03 PM
cool :thumbsup:

theville
09-23-2010, 08:08 PM
I got almost 500 posts on there too. LMAO.

LE Dad
09-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Wow....thanks for the warning!:)

That is one team that I haven't seen anything about....lol:p

Welcome to the board!!:clap: :clap: :D

theville
09-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Dont think I will posting much since I dont have a dog in this hunt with 3A.

Never know. LOL.

44INAROW
09-23-2010, 08:40 PM
yawn....................:blahblah: :blahblah:

Displaced Texan
09-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Oh come on Sville...there is hardly ONE POSTER HERE who doesnt see plainly that Brownwood <bows head> is the overwhelming choice to win it all by anyone who knows ANYTHING about football. We all see that and recognize just how good they are right now, and they deserve this respect.

The slams against Brownwood <bows head> on this board are not against Brownwood (bows head> the football team or Brownwood <bows head> the town...they are aimed at Rocket <shakes head>!!!

One last thing....Kings have fallen before reaching Glory in the past (aka New England Patriots vs. NY Giants a few years ago). We aint scared!!!

Question then, if you have no disrespect for Brownwood, why do you say Brownwood (bows head)?

Just curious!

TheDOCTORdre
09-23-2010, 09:17 PM
theville is LE DAD finally letting his true feelings out about Brownwood

SintonFan
09-23-2010, 10:26 PM
What is the incentive of someone from Stephenville coming on here making making a post that basically says, "3A you have no hope".:rolleyes:

I am so done with Brownwood<bows head and curtsies>.

Bull_Guy
09-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Yes just like that!!!

I wish Brownwood would come to Paradise, I bet the grass on the visiting sideline would grow really quick after they soil themselves when the Panthers run out of the fogging panther tunnel!!!

HAHAHA :p

again meant in good fun!!! Paradise is a joke.

Cowboy_Up
09-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Every team in the history of football has had a weakness. Give it time, it'll show itself.

WOS87
09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
I heard the same thing in 2004 when Decatur was destroying everyone only to lose to Ab Wylie in the Quarters (after beating them 44-7 earlier in the season).

....and when Gilmer was destroying everyone only to lose to Liberty-Eylau in '06 (oh... and Canton as well in '05)

...and 2-time defending 4A champ WO-S in 1988 when they lost to an unranked Paris team who started the season 0-3 that year in the 4A State Finals

Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Otherwise you shouldn't even play the remaining games and just hand the Lions the 3A title right now

BullsFan
09-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I think its because recently alot of noise has come from Bridgeport about Brownwood...

Now if Brownwood was to come 6 miles south of Bridgeport to Class 2A Paradise they'd be screaming in pain after they left!!!

Shouldnt there be a wooden spoon smiley, I love stirring the pot!!!

Wrong-O. There hasn't been a lot of noise from Bridgeport about Brownwood. ONE poster started a thread, and a couple of Bridgeport posters responded in the thread. That ONE poster does not speak for the town of Bridgeport.

And actually I think the Brownwood players and coaches wouldn't be screaming so much as trying to figure outwhere everyone went. I'm betting the Brownwood coaching staff alone probably outnumbers the entire town of Paradise, no? Wouldn't a Brownwood arrival in Paradise obliterate the town altogether? ;)

(all in good fun ;) )

wimbo_pro
09-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Displaced Texan
Question then, if you have no disrespect for Brownwood, why do you say Brownwood (bows head)?

Just curious!

Thats a love-hate response for Rocket. i truly do have a lot of respect for Brownwood <bows head> and their history, but more so for their potential this year. The <bows head> is to let Rocket know that I hear his Heavenly Choir each time their name is mentioned.

WOS87
09-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Thats a love-hate response for Rocket. i truly do have a lot of respect for Brownwood <bows head> and their history, but more so for their potential this year. The <bows head> is to let Rocket know that I hear his Heavenly Choir each time their name is mentioned.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Daddy D 11
09-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
What is the incentive of someone from Stephenville coming on here making making a post that basically says, "3A you have no hope".:rolleyes:

That was exactly my thought earlier.

Why randomly come onto this board, just to proclaim literally the same stuff Rocket's been throwing out and beat your chest about how good your RIVAL is? HAH

Only to basically then say, "I won't stick around this board. I'm prolly gonna go now.. just wanted to create a name so that I could proclaim that Brownwood is the god of 3A football and no one stands a chance."

Retarded to think "theville" is anyone that is actually from Stephenville.

BLACK ATTACK
09-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe Stephenville just sucks, and what Brownwood did to them has no relavance here.

Daddy D 11
09-24-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by WOS87
The Lion Sleeps Tonight

this made me laugh:clap:

slpybear the bullfan
09-24-2010, 12:51 AM
When I read theville's post... I thought:

ITS A TRAP!!!

LH Panther Mom
09-24-2010, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

Retarded to think "theville" is anyone that is actually from Stephenville.
I've you've ever been to either the Bwood or Sville boards, you'd know that he posts on both. (Yes, I have... ;) )

injuredinmelee
09-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Fellas, I follow Stephenville and everything about them.

Let me tell you, Brownwood is for real and you wont know it until you play them. They have weapons all over the field. The thing is that Defending them is impossible. If you want to double cover Jaxon, go right ahead. Chaistan, McShan, Longoria, Ratliff and Graylon will make you pay.

Stephenville is big up front, best OL we have had in awhile and we HUNG with them for awhile to the 3rd QTR. 20-16 I think. Then Brownwoods conditioning kicked our tail the rest of the way. 49-16.

So all of you that think that Brownwood cant play in the 4th are sadly mistaken.

I am not a Brownwood homer but I have seen Brownwood play for a lot of years and this squad is unbelieveable.

Brownwood has NO weakness. So if you want to step on the field with Brownwood good luck because they are going to play you like a cheap guitar.

Stephenville tried and look how that turned out.

I hope they at least bought you dinner after that love fest.

waterboy
09-24-2010, 09:20 AM
I'm know Brownwood is a good team, and should be the favorite to win it all this year, BUT we won't know just how good they are until they start playing the better teams from other regions. You can't judge how good they are, comparatively speaking, until that time. I'm pretty sure there's other teams out there in 3A that can play with them, maybe even beat them. We'll just have to wait and see.:devil:

D_bird
09-24-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Wrong-O. There hasn't been a lot of noise from Bridgeport about Brownwood. ONE poster started a thread, and a couple of Bridgeport posters responded in the thread. That ONE poster does not speak for the town of Bridgeport.

And actually I think the Brownwood players and coaches wouldn't be screaming so much as trying to figure outwhere everyone went. I'm betting the Brownwood coaching staff alone probably outnumbers the entire town of Paradise, no? Wouldn't a Brownwood arrival in Paradise obliterate the town altogether? ;)

(all in good fun ;) )

Lol you're probably right.

The reason I posted what I posted is because of how ridiculous some of these posts are and because some of the posters on the 2A site don't know how to read the rules and I needed to have some fun posting some bullonee about Paradise somewhere, who are also 4-0 on the season like the Bulls :p

We're alot better than we were last year, but we're not in either Bridgeport's or Brownwood's class.

The Green and Black 2A town 6 miles down 114 from Bridgeport wishes the best of luck to our great maroon neighbors to the north!! ;)

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Brownwood is just too good, there's no point in even having playoffs in 3A division II this season since Brownwood has already been crowned the undisputed champions, heck go ahead and give them the division I state championship too! no one can beat them and it would be foolish to try. if stephenville couldnt do it then there is no hope left.:(

injuredinmelee
09-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by BullBoy
Brownwood is just too good, there's no point in even having playoffs in 3A division II this season since Brownwood has already been crowned the undisputed champions, heck go ahead and give them the division I state championship too! no one can beat them and it would be foolish to try. if stephenville couldnt do it then there is no hope left.:(
yes becasue Stephenvilles one win on the season makes them a great barometer.

LE Dad
09-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
theville is LE DAD finally letting his true feelings out about Brownwood LOL!!!

Hey, that's not funny!!!:mad:

I keep my split personality well in check.... thank you!!!:D :D

:D

Bullaholic
09-24-2010, 09:36 AM

The reason I posted what I posted is because of how ridiculous some of these posts are and because some of the posters on the 2A site don't know how to read the rules and I needed to have some fun posting some bullonee about Paradise somewhere, who are also 4-0 on the season like the Bulls :p

We're alot better than we were last year, but we're not in either Bridgeport's or Brownwood's class.

The Green and Black 2A town 6 miles down 114 from Bridgeport wishes the best of luck to our great maroon neighbors to the north!! ;)

D_Bird, it's always good to see you stepping up in class :D and paying us a visit. I hope you will find time to jump back and forth regularly and offer your $.02 every chance you get. Thanks for the well-wishes and we wish likewise to our good neighbors the Paradise Panthers for as good a season finish as they have started.

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 09:37 AM
yes:(

Emerson1
09-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Stephenville is terrible. If Brownwood had only won by less then 21 it would have been considered a disappointment by the Bwood coaching staff.

ctown
09-24-2010, 09:58 AM
It's funny but kind of sick that Rocket has found such a docile, boot licking lap dog to tote the Brownwood mail. Maybe he can take him to the playoff games on a leash with a studded neck collar. Park him at the opponent's entrance to proclaim doom.

Maybe Sville can move down to 3A and dominate like Brownwood did....:p

loco toro
09-24-2010, 10:23 AM
the only thing brownwood will get out of bridgeport will be the brown streak in there drawers from the bull stampede thumping that head.

BullsFan
09-24-2010, 10:24 AM

Well you'll find plenty of bologna on this site, although I don't know so much about the BULLonee. LOL

And hey, if 4A Stephenville can come hang around, then there is absolutely no reason our Panther pals can't come play in our playpen too!! :)

And I'm late to the party on this one but hey, how exactly did Bridgeport come to be "standing in Brownwood's way"....?

D_bird
09-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Well you'll find plenty of bologna on this site, although I don't know so much about the BULLonee. LOL

And hey, if 4A Stephenville can come hang around, then there is absolutely no reason our Panther pals can't come play in our playpen too!! :)

And I'm late to the party on this one but hey, how exactly did Bridgeport come to be "standing in Brownwood's way"....?

Oh I've hung around quite a bit, been on here since 2004 and my post count in only like 200 something, I need to get that number up. LOL

slpybear the bullfan
09-24-2010, 10:38 AM

http://www.best-tshirts-ever.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/its-a-trap-tshirt.png

BullBoy
09-24-2010, 10:40 AM
how do you do those quote things in the blue boxes?

BullsFan
09-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh I've hung around quite a bit, been on here since 2004 and my post count in only like 200 something, I need to get that number up. LOL

I've been here since 2001 and I'm just now approaching 1500. Having both a job that doesn't let me on here much and a lack of post-padding instinct, I recognize that I will never be one of those 5 figure posters. LOL

Didn't you also post on the old Friday Night Fever forum? I miss that place, although not having RM to poke at would probably take the fun out of it now...

slpybear the bullfan
09-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Didn't you also post on the old Friday Night Fever forum? I miss that place, although not having RM to poke at would probably take the fun out of it now...

Yeah, DBird was a regular there!

And BullsFan, its easier to say SportsDude... you say RM on here and you are invoking RangerMom.

Bullaholic
09-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

And BullsFan, its easier to say SportsDude... you say RM on here and you are invoking RangerMom.

And that, my friends, is a huge diff if you know both.....;)

BullsFan
09-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

SportsDude!! I had forgotten his handle on the FNF board. Man, that brings back memories. Mostly unpleasant. But still and all, I enjoyed the FNF!!

Originally posted by Bullaholic

Truer words were never spoken! LOL

Emerson1
09-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Stephenville is terrible. If Brownwood had only won by less then 21 it would have been considered a disappointment by the Bwood coaching staff.

slpybear the bullfan
09-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

+1

D_bird
09-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Yes I was a regular on the old Friday Night Fever Forums...

I have had an itch to rebuild the FNF site this year but just ran out of time with having to get the 2A site ready to go.

Maybe we'll have that site back by next year, just have to see ;)

theville
09-24-2010, 11:20 AM
LOL. I like the Stephenville is terrible.

Play 2 #1 teams in the State, Aledo and Brownwood and play 5A Hebron which has 3000 students compared to our 1000.

And now Mesquite Horn which has about 3000 has well.

Stephenville is just terrible! LMAO.

Daddy D 11
09-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Playing schools that are bigger than you and better than you doesn't necessarily make you a good team. You might be improving by playing those better schools, but you could still suck. Also, just because they outnumber you in enrollment doesn't make the other schools you are playing "world beaters". Their sports teams could absolutely suck.

OldNavy
09-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
LOL!!!

Hey, that's not funny!!!:mad:

I keep my split personality well in check.... thank you!!! :D :D

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic
and so am I!:thinking:

theville
09-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Hebron won a State Championship in 2005 and Horn has about 6-8 players going D1.

Guess they "suck".

Daddy D 11
09-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Hebron won a State Championship in 2005 and Horn has about 6-8 players going D1.

Guess they "suck".

Well considering any possible kid that won that title in 05 for Hebron is not on this years team, or last years team.. I'd say the possibility is definitely there for them to suck.

BullsFan
09-24-2010, 12:26 PM
I have had an itch to rebuild the FNF site this year but just ran out of time with having to get the 2A site ready to go.

Dude, you should SO do that!!! I would love to be able to chat with all our Wise Co buds!!

waterboy
09-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Well considering any possible kid that won that title in 05 for Hebron is not on this years team, or last years team.. I'd say the possibility is definitely there for them to suck.
:D :clap:

Texasfootball2
09-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Hebron is 2-1, they beat Colleyville Heritage (3-1) and Mesquite Horn (2-2) *1 or Horn's two losses was the Coppell 13-0. No shame there :)

garciap77
09-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

BLACK ATTACK
09-24-2010, 01:01 PM

Guess they "suck".

Far as I know 2005 doesn't have anything to do with 2010. What have they done since? Dallas Carter will have a lot of players going DI, but they wont win anything. So what's your point?
Stephenville just doesn't appear to be very good as in years past. I certainly wouldn't consider them a measuring stick.

slpybear the bullfan
09-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Yes I was a regular on the old Friday Night Fever Forums...

Here is hoping you do! I really enjoyed it... even hoping to see a video of that dirty bird dance! :eek: :hairpunk: :D

garciap77
09-24-2010, 02:54 PM

garciap77
09-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
theville is LE DAD finally letting his true feelings out about Brownwood

garciap77
09-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by loco toro
the only thing brownwood will get out of bridgeport will be the brown streak in there drawers from the bull stampede thumping that head.

LOL

Rocket
09-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I'm know Brownwood is a good team, and should be the favorite to win it all this year, BUT we won't know just how good they are until they start playing the better teams from other regions. You can't judge how good they are, comparatively speaking, until that time. I'm pretty sure there's other teams out there in 3A that can play with them, maybe even beat them. We'll just have to wait and see.:devil:

Um... who are you to judge people and tell them they can't judge? LOL theville was doing Bridgeport and all you other 3As a favor and just warning ya.

Please realize that Brownwood is playing unbelievable football and they are the clear favorite to easily win any game on their schedule and into the playoffs. They have earned it. Another interesting stat, 19 straight scoring posessions for our starting offense.

Poor CS thought they had the horses to just run the ball down Brownwood's throat. It was quite comical. They made a HUGE mistake in talking crap to the players.

Rocket
09-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by loco toro

Lol care to retract this statement now? Give me a break...

LH_Tuff
09-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Another interesting stat, 19 straight scoring posessions for our starting offense

That is impressive. Congratulations Brownwood. You certainly have something special this year. I know the feeling. ;)

Looking4number8
09-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
That is impressive. Congratulations Brownwood. You certainly have something special this year. I know the feeling. ;)

Thanks. Right now the offense is hitting on all cylinders and injuries have been few so far this year. I hope we can keep it going. Defense seems to be getting better every game too. Sure has been fun so far!

Tin Cup
09-25-2010, 09:09 AM
If you want to stop Shipley, see CS tape. Just one problem though, we've got about 7 guys that can score almost at will. Pick your poison boys and girls.

Rocket
09-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Stephenville would beat Celina.

Rocket
09-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
yes becasue Stephenvilles one win on the season makes them a great barometer.

Exactly. Sville's one win over a 1-4 team is nothing to get excited about at all. Wanna make a wager on this years Brownwood-Wylie game? We can do it on score, since we know who ain't gonna win LOL