PDA

View Full Version : opinions on district 4-3A

lobo12
07-24-2003, 11:40 PM
i wanna her what everyone thinks about district 4-3.

lobo12
07-24-2003, 11:51 PM
i think it will finish like this greenwood, monahans, kermit, ft. stockton, pecos

Wtx_coach
07-25-2003, 12:49 PM
First of all GREENWOOD wins district easily, after that its going to be a dog fight, I really think Kermit will be good with all the returning starters they have coming back,after that I think Pecos will be strong under the new head coah they got from Abilene Cooper and with RASHAD TERRY the fastes man in west texas, but then you can never count out the loboes any year, coach hanna always has those boys prepared!!

Ranger Mom
07-25-2003, 01:36 PM
As anybody who knows me knows....I hardly EVER make predictions. :p

But I think Greenwood will be strong again this year. I haven't heard much about the other teams yet. (We don't have a lot of 4-3A posters on here.)

Lobo12, so far you are it for Monahans. I think Wtx_Coach is it for Pecos. I have never talked to another poster from Kermit or Ft. Stockton. Greenwood may have a total of 10, but the majority you don't hear from til the season starts. Except for me, of course, I am ALWAYS here!! :D

lobo12
07-25-2003, 03:34 PM
i disagree wst tx coach. Rashad Terry finished second at the district track meet to monahans's Richard Covington. He is very fast though. I dont think Pecos will have a very strong team this year. A kid moved to monahans from there and said that most of the starters will be sophomores, and are inexperienced. I think this year will be a rebuilding year for pecos.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2003, 04:22 PM
A kid moved to Monahans from Pecos?? Greenwood also got a kid that moved from Pecos. I believe I read on another website that his name is Jack Bradley.....WTX_Coach - do you know him?? I heard he is one heck of a hurdler!!

<small>[ July 25, 2003, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

wildstangs
07-25-2003, 06:09 PM
I will be shocked if anyone hangs within 35 points of Greenwood.

lobo12
07-25-2003, 06:19 PM
ranger mom, i know who ur talkin about(kid from pecos) and he is a great hurdler