PDA

View Full Version : Coach Sandifer

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2010, 01:09 PM
It has been brought to my attention that my joke in our show when we were previewing the Wylie vs Lovejoy game has been seen as some as serious.

Coach Sandifer WILL be on the sidelines for the game this week and not at a wedding. I apologize that I did not clarify that.

Ernest T Bass
09-23-2010, 01:10 PM
LOL, niiiiiiice

Gsquared
09-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
It has been brought to my attention that my joke in our show when we were previewing the Wylie vs Lovejoy game has been seen as some as serious.

Coach Sandifer WILL be on the sidelines for the game this week and not at a wedding. I apologize that I did not clarify that.
I thought you were serious too but then again , im not one for wedding humor :clap:

pero chato
09-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I thought you were serious too but then again , im not one for wedding humor :clap:

Just finished paying off my daughter's wedding. Very much not humorous.

ccmom
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM

No worries...nobody really pays attention to what you say anyway. It's G2's opinion that counts!! :D

Gsquared
09-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
No worries...nobody really pays attention to what you say anyway. It's G2's opinion that counts!! :D
Yee haw!!!! You check is in the mail ccmom! :p

pirate4state
09-23-2010, 03:32 PM

what?

BILLYFRED0000
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM

There will always be a fruit in every bunch TX......... I say roll the dice and enjoy the outcome.

wimbo_pro
09-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Just finished paying off my daughter's wedding. Very much not humorous.

you know you're in trouble when the pay off time lasts longer than the marriage.

garciap77
09-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
No worries...nobody really pays attention to what you say anyway. It's G2's opinion that counts!! :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: