PDA

View Full Version : Things are looking good in the near future for the Cowboys!!!

Red&White_9x5
09-23-2010, 11:26 AM
No matter what happens this week at Houston, they are guaranteed not to lose next week. When you are playing as bad as they are you have to find at least one positive somewhere

BaseballUmp
09-23-2010, 11:29 AM
There's no such thing as a guaranteed win in the NFL lol

LeonJr
09-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Leon agrees!! Things are looking good for the boys. At this pace we are going to get the first pick of the draft!!!

greenhornet
09-23-2010, 11:40 AM
It will be just like the Cowboys to come out and play well this week after most are writing them off. Just like a woman when you get real close to being done with her she has to go and do something to reel you back in.

Old Tiger
09-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Week 7 and 8 are their best chances to get their first victory.

Titans, Texans, and Vikings are no bad teams.

Red&White_9x5
09-23-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
There's no such thing as a guaranteed win in the NFL lol

There is when you don't have to play anyone

Ranger Mom
09-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by greenhornet
It will be just like the Cowboys to come out and play well this week after most are writing them off. Just like a woman when you get real close to being done with her she has to go and do something to reel you back in.

That made me laugh!!!

So.....are you falling under the "keith7 Theory" and the cowboys really ARE the cowgirls??:p

XtremeCouture
09-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Week 7 and 8 are their best chances to get their first victory.

Titans, Texans, and Vikings are no bad teams.

come on now. do you actually believe the cowboys will start 0-6? I guess it's good to have a pessimistic attitude so when they win this sunday you can feel good about yourself and say you knew they would pull through.

greenhornet
09-23-2010, 01:44 PM
I heard a bit by a radio guy in SA I think that compared the Cowboys to an ex-girlfriend that you kept taking back only to get burned again. It was hilarious.

Red&White_9x5
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
well then the Cowboys are like a filthy, dirty, .... nevermind

OldNavy
09-23-2010, 02:14 PM
I thought you were going to tell us Jerry Jones decided to sell the Cowboys! I am really disappointed.

BaseballUmp
09-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
There is when you don't have to play anyone
Yea I realized after I posted they had an open week but was too lazy to go back and edit it...lol

handNthedirt
09-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
No matter what happens this week at Houston, they are guaranteed not to lose next week. When you are playing as bad as they are you have to find at least one positive somewhere

Must be their bye week? Romo is a bum. Roy Williams is a typical longhorn in the pros...overrated turd. Wade Phillips couldn't motivate his team out of a wet paper sack. Git em all outta here! Go Broncos.