PDA

View Full Version : Well I went fishing yesterday.

lostaussie
09-23-2010, 09:27 AM
And now i am back at work. Just wondering if we are still talking about Brownwood................or if we have moved on to bigger and better things:D

jockcity33
09-23-2010, 09:28 AM
there is nothing bigger or better than Brownwood, just ask the Brownwood people.

waterboy
09-23-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
And now i am back at work. Just wondering if we are still talking about Brownwood................or if we have moved on to bigger and better things:D
Did you take your brother-in-law with you? If you did, you probably had a good mess of crappie.:D

Red&White_9x5
09-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by jockcity33
there is nothing bigger or better than Brownwood, just ask the Brownwood people.

I agree with Jock, if you believe everything you read on here then Brownwood is the only thing that matter in the UNIVERSE. The only thing you need to know is that the New Orleans Saints are the only football team in the world that can stay on the field with the Mighty Lions

lostaussie
09-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Did you take your brother-in-law with you? If you did, you probably had a good mess of crappie.:D went solo...........wind blew me away. still wound up with 11 big ole crappie. Trying to go again saturday but rain may prevent it. This will be my last chance for a while as bow season starts next saturday. Time to fling some arrows:D

Gsquared
09-23-2010, 03:50 PM
went solo...........wind blew me away. still wound up with 11 big ole crappie. Trying to go again saturday but rain may prevent it. This will be my last chance for a while as bow season starts next saturday. Time to fling some arrows:D
Hmm, fishin with a bow?

Ranger Mom
09-23-2010, 03:56 PM
I think there were only 2 threads with Brownwood in the title on the first page early this afternoon....Shocking!!!:eek:

waterboy
09-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think there were only 2 threads with Brownwood in the title on the first page early this afternoon....Shocking!!!:eek:
:mad: You just HAD to mention the "B" word!:doh:

:D

ccmom
09-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think there were only 2 threads with Brownwood in the title on the first page early this afternoon....Shocking!!!:eek: I think either Shipley has left town and they are all crying in their beer, or they had a meeting and decided and that even the Brownwood people are sick of Brownwood. :p

They are all quiet today!!! PEACE! :D

waterboy
09-23-2010, 04:21 PM
:1offtopc: :hijacktd: :helpme: :ack!: :tisk:

lostaussie
09-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
they had a meeting and decided and that even the Brownwood people are sick of Brownwood. :p

They are all quiet today!!! PEACE! :D Now there's a thought. Maybe if every thread was about Brownwood they would all......................oh never mind:D

waterboy
09-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Hey, lostaussie, which game are you going to tomorrow night? Are you making the trek to Daingerfield or Cumby? I'm going to have to go to Cumby......so I'll miss the Buckeye game.:eek:

Maybe ol' poisoned10 can put me on his text list for tomorrow night's game!

lostaussie
09-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Hey, lostaussie, which game are you going to tomorrow night? Are you making the trek to Daingerfield or Cumby? I'm going to have to go to Cumby......so I'll miss the Buckeye game.:eek:

Maybe ol' poisoned10 can put me on his text list for tomorrow night's game! I will also be at Cumby. I will be getting plenty of scores. It's not like you won't be able to find me in those big ole bleachers:D

waterboy
09-24-2010, 07:35 AM
I will also be at Cumby. I will be getting plenty of scores. It's not like you won't be able to find me in those big ole bleachers:D
Haha....:D I hope they are big enough to hold us.:D

lostaussie
09-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Haha....:D I hope they are big enough to hold us.:D Yep..............all 34 of us:D

LE Dad
09-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Aussie... You need to go fishing more often. :devil: :D

SintonFan
09-24-2010, 09:26 AM
went solo...........wind blew me away. still wound up with 11 big ole crappie. Trying to go again saturday but rain may prevent it. This will be my last chance for a while as bow season starts next saturday. Time to fling some arrows:D

:clap:
Crappie are my favorite fish. Got some extra?:D

bobcat1
09-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Lost Aussie, I have taken up crappie fishing and that is all I do now. Have you been to Lake Gilmer? I have friends on the Texas Fishing Forum that fish there and LOP all the time. Check out the crappie section there. May run into you down the road. Maybe yank some slabs out of Lake of the Pines one day. Those are some of the prettiest white crappie in that lake.

Back on topic.... Yes Brownwood is still being discussed.

lostaussie
09-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Lost Aussie, I have taken up crappie fishing and that is all I do now. Have you been to Lake Gilmer? I have friends on the Texas Fishing Forum that fish there and LOP all the time. Check out the crappie section there. May run into you down the road. Maybe yank some slabs out of Lake of the Pines one day. Those are some of the prettiest white crappie in that lake.

Back on topic.... Yes Brownwood is still being discussed. I have been killing the crappie on LOP this whole summer. As close as Lake Gilmer is to me i hardly ever fish there. Going to LOP in the morning. Hoping to load up 25 or so by lunchtime and then watch some football in the evening. Life is good:D

lostaussie
09-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Aussie... You need to go fishing more often. :devil: :D Well I haven't seem some posters for a day or two.................did I miss something:thinking:

LE Dad
09-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Well I haven't seem some posters for a day or two.................did I miss something:thinking: I'm not sure... but it is nice to be able to talk football statewide instead of hearing that we are all doomed...:D

bobcat1
09-24-2010, 12:21 PM
I have been killing the crappie on LOP this whole summer. As close as Lake Gilmer is to me i hardly ever fish there. Going to LOP in the morning. Hoping to load up 25 or so by lunchtime and then watch some football in the evening. Life is good:D Awesome. I will be heading to Texoma. They got big ol slabs there!:D