PDA

View Full Version : Tcu @ Smu

Bullaholic
09-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Shades of the old SWC rivalry in this one---the Frogs at #4 and the feisty Ponies doing very well. Think SMU can get it done against the Frogs? I say TCU by 14.

Matthew328
09-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Go Frogs..I hate this is on Friday...stupid ESPN

BaseballUmp
09-22-2010, 03:33 PM
yea too bad its on friday

RoyceTTU
09-22-2010, 03:36 PM
TCU cruises on this one. I don't think SMU will be able to do much. I believe TCU is the best in Texas this year.

UPanIN
09-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I believe TCU is the best in Texas this year.

:fnypost:

hollywood
09-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
TCU cruises on this one. I don't think SMU will be able to do much. I believe TCU is the best in Texas this year.

Just because Texas beat down your Raiders. LOL

So far, TCU has been impressive. Really haven't played a good team yet, so IMO, they are untested. Still think Texas could beat them 9-10 times.

RoyceTTU
09-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by hollywood

So far, TCU has been impressive. Really haven't played a good team yet, so IMO, they are untested. Still think Texas could beat them 9-10 times.

Has nothing to do with them beating my Raiders. We hoovered that game and there is no doubt about that. We will struggle for every win we get this year.

I think Texas is struggling a bit more than they have in the past 10 years. Young team growing a bit. On the other hand, TCU is in full stride. IMO TCU is the team to beat. Too bad they probably won't face each other.

Caldwell_Raider
09-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
:fnypost:

I believe TCU is the best in Texas as well.
The UT offense does not impress me at all.

Bull_Guy
09-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by hollywood

So far, TCU has been impressive. Really haven't played a good team yet, so IMO, they are untested. Still think Texas could beat them 9-10 times. Oregon st. was definately a better team than the rankings show. I will be surprised if they dont win the pac 10 this year. I do think texas is better than Oregon St. but theres no way Texas would beat TCU this year...next year maybe.

Rock66
09-23-2010, 01:54 AM
I still day dream about the Pony Express prancing into the endzone, being the team to beat in the SWC... What a dream indeed! It's taken poor SMU nearly 30 years to have a winning season since the penalty. Give them another quarter of a century to rebuild they might get back up there... This Friday: SMU will play hard and the score won't show how close the game will be, but TCU by 14

carter08
09-23-2010, 02:54 AM
UH is the...

nah. I'm not even going to try arguing that at this point.