PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale vs. Glen Rose

KTownKrazy#1
10-30-2002, 10:00 AM
Glen Rose is terrible... anyone who loses to hico should not think they can even hang w/kennedale... you got lucky and beat diamond hill and clinched the third spot be happy your even making the playoffs... and whoever said yall will beat kennedale by 30 i would like 2 see you on here saturday morning after kennedale's defense post there 4th consecutive shut-out...

CHS_LB_38
10-30-2002, 10:40 AM
Glen Rose isnt really a terrible team but there is NO WAY they can contend with Kennedale. They got lucky with us but even with all the luck in the world they wont keep up with Rex Harper. I pick the Wildcats by 40.

cts_player3
10-30-2002, 04:44 PM
kennedale by 40 at half and then however much there jv scores will determine the rest of the point but glen rose just needs to be happy about third and making the playoffs because in three weeks there packin there stuff

cts_player3
10-30-2002, 04:44 PM
kennedale by 40 at half and then however much there jv scores will determine the rest of the point but glen rose just needs to be happy about third and making the playoffs because in three weeks there packin there stuff

3adownlowfreak
10-30-2002, 07:42 PM
Hey K-town, you really have a lot of class.

KTownKrazy#1
10-30-2002, 11:43 PM
o... im sorry 3afreak... what am i supposed to say glen rose is a great team... i hear all this stuff about how there gonna beat us by 30 and im supposed to say good luck yall have a good chance... come on now... glen rose is 5-0 but have yet to play kennedale and everman... do you honestly think they have a chance at winning one of those games???

DEChildress17
10-31-2002, 12:09 AM
NO WAY Glen Rose beats Kennedale or Everman. They won't even come close. They aren't a bad team but they are not in the same league as far as talent goes that Everman and Kennedale are. Truman Underwood is OVERATED. He won't be able to hold Rex Harper's jock. And #84 Landon Johnson is gonna have a hay day on Justin Feaster. So I hope you Glen Rose guys are havin fun talkin trash to Kennedale cuz they are gonna bring it and you guys are in for it. I hope ya'll enjoy it. Kennedale by 30+.

KTownKrazy#1
10-31-2002, 12:31 AM
think you... finally somebody w/intelligence is talking... keep talkin trash glen rose... my boys know about everything yall say and yall are just adding fuel to the fire... i hope when there up by 30 at the half coach barrett pours it on more... i hope he does back down like he has the last 3 games...

KTownKrazy#1
10-31-2002, 12:31 AM
thank you... finally somebody w/intelligence is talking... keep talkin trash glen rose... my boys know about everything yall say and yall are just adding fuel to the fire... i hope when there up by 30 at the half coach barrett pours it on more... i hope he does back down like he has the last 3 games...

KTownKrazy#1
10-31-2002, 12:32 AM
thank you... finally somebody w/intelligence is talking... keep talkin trash glen rose... my boys know about everything yall say and yall are just adding fuel to the fire... i hope when there up by 30 at the half coach barrett pours it on more... i hope he doesn't back down like he has the last 3 games...

KTownKrazy#1
10-31-2002, 12:32 AM
*whoops

mwynn05
10-31-2002, 08:39 AM
dude shut up im gonna laff if they pull off an upset and beat u guysl

DEChildress17
10-31-2002, 09:38 AM
mwynn05:
dude shut up im gonna laff if they pull off an upset and beat u guyslAlright pal, you obviously haven't played against or seen Glen Rose play, because they are not the same caliber of team that Kennedale is. Kennedale is gonna rape those guys. Glen Rose almost lost to Diamond Hill....i mean come on...DIAMOND HILL??....Like I said Kennedale by 30+.

Kennedale Wildcats
10-31-2002, 09:46 AM
I don't believe this game is going to be a blow-out. Glen Rose was very good last year. I know our offense is pretty stout, but the stats don't lie. Glen Rose can throw the ball and our secondary hasn't proven anything. If we can't stop Glen Rose, then we are in trouble when we play Bridgeport.

I still have to go with the favorite.

Kennedale 45 Glen Rose 35

RBMorris21
10-31-2002, 09:58 AM
Wildcat, I disagree I believe it will be a blowout. Who has Glen Rose played that has a decent passing defense. NOBODY! I believe it won't be a shutout but it WILL be a BLOWOUT, I predict Kennedale 62-14

Kennedale Wildcats
10-31-2002, 10:51 AM
I just think that if Glen Rose can come from behing 28 points and beat a very good Castleberry team then they have enough weapons to challenge an unproven secondary.

cts_player3
10-31-2002, 11:28 AM
i disagree they dont really have any weapons that can beat yall they havent seen speed yet and there in a world of hurt as for there passing game it sucks because they had two interceptions against castleberry and at least four dropped ones so i think its gonna be a field day for kennadale dbs

this is the way we ball
10-31-2002, 11:35 AM
Kennedale's secondary is not only fast, but they can cover people like a blanket. Glen Rose has some weapons, but we will see how "unproven" they are. Remember, they all started last year in the secondary.

RBMorris21
10-31-2002, 11:48 AM
Kennedale Wildcats:
I just think that if Glen Rose can come from behing 28 points and beat a very good Castleberry team then they have enough weapons to challenge an unproven secondary.We let them come from behind, a lot of players on our team seemed to just lay down after our 4th TD. But don't worry it will never happen again.

KTownBalla
10-31-2002, 08:23 PM
This is the way we ball is right, our secondary is great. We have extremely fast corners, and good safties. Our corners can get to the ball, knock it down or pick it off. Our safties can drop back into coverage or lay people out in the flats. This game against Glen Rose is gonna be hillarious. Glen Rose choose which way ya'll are gonna die.

Texas99
10-31-2002, 09:24 PM
Gentlemen -- consider this, that points on the scoreboard talk and trash walks. And, we all know that a little over 24 hours from now the game will be decided. My expectation is that both teams will go out and give their maximum effort-- and hopefully play a good clean game. Isn't that what competing in Texas HS football is all about. To both teams, keep it clean, play hard, play your best!!!

bigbullbacker
10-31-2002, 10:28 PM
I agree with Tex good luck to both teams,