PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley wins this week. Big.

big daddy russ
09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
That is all.

Johnny Utah
09-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Care to wager the actual spread for a meal at the Salt Lick?? Sealy will not get blown out, the Texans will have to play well to win, look out for those Tigers!!

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I have been thinking a lot about this game. I may even go watch. Here are a few observations:

Wimberley - I have seen Wimberley quite a bit over the years as they always played Liberty Hill. Wimberley is always prepared and play really hard. This year they seem to have some of the pieces that have been missing since 2005.

Sealy - I don't know much about them other than the past accomplishments. I watched them during their scrimmage with Liberty Hill this year. Granted it was a scrimmage. However, they did not impress me that much. The defense looked vulnerable and the offense makes mistakes (dropped passes, fumbles, etc.). Again, I know it was a scrimmage.

I think it will be a good game. I believe Wimberley wins it going away, 35-24. Something about that stadium. ;)

wimbo_pro
09-21-2010, 04:32 PM
I hope you guys are right. I dont know enough about Sealy to join you...so I am being cautious with a +10 point prediction, mostly due to home field advantage. Having to drive through the oil fields of Luling, with all the gas and oil smell, makes one queezy along the way. LOL

Coach BS
09-21-2010, 04:52 PM
NOT

wimbo_pro
09-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
NOT

Oh Coach...BS

LHdog
09-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Wimberley will win this game with the help of their "12th man". Home cooking is always good.

teetle
09-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Jimmie gots something for you. You not going to likes it. Jimmie he gonna makes you likes it. Yalls already beat and donts even knows it. :D :eek: :eek: :D

FbCoachB40
09-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
I have been thinking a lot about this game. I may even go watch. Here are a few observations:

Wimberley - I have seen Wimberley quite a bit over the years as they always played Liberty Hill. Wimberley is always prepared and play really hard. This year they seem to have some of the pieces that have been missing since 2005.

Sealy - I don't know much about them other than the past accomplishments. I watched them during their scrimmage with Liberty Hill this year. Granted it was a scrimmage. However, they did not impress me that much. The defense looked vulnerable and the offense makes mistakes (dropped passes, fumbles, etc.). Again, I know it was a scrimmage.

I think it will be a good game. I believe Wimberley wins it going away, 35-24. Something about that stadium. ;)

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I was told that the scrimmage score was Sealy 8 - LH 2, but I guess you aren't impressed with either team this year.

Oh, wait! It was JUST a scrimmage...right?

LH_Tuff
09-22-2010, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
WOW!!!!!!!!!

I was told that the scrimmage score was Sealy 8 - LH 2, but I guess you aren't impressed with either team this year.

Oh, wait! It was JUST a scrimmage...right?

No way Sealy scored 8 times. The live qtr. was 2-1 as I remember it.

FbCoachB40
09-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Yes, 2-1 in the live quarter.

6-1 in the set plays

LH_Tuff
09-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Yes, 2-1 in the live quarter.

6-1 in the set plays

Wrong again. I went back in the archives were we discussed the scrimmage. I misspoke. It was 2-1 in set plays and 1-1 in live qtr.

FbCoachB40
09-22-2010, 12:40 PM
I am sorry. I went back and look at stats...

It was 5-1 in set plays. 2-1 in live quarter

6 TD passes, #1, #4,#6, #25, #80, #88
1 TD rushing #1

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Jimmie gots something for you. You not going to likes it. Jimmie he gonna makes you likes it. Yalls already beat and donts even knows it. :D :eek: :eek: :D :) oh yea ex coach from Sinton, he has Sealy looking like state title contenders this year. Sealy wins this game is my 2 cents.

LH_Tuff
09-22-2010, 12:49 PM
I am sorry. I went back and look at stats...

It was 5-1 in set plays. 2-1 in live quarter

6 TD passes, #1, #4,#6, #25, #80, #88
1 TD rushing #1

You weren't at the same scrimmage I was at.

SintonFan
09-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:) oh yea ex coach from Sinton, he has Sealy looking like state title contenders this year. Sealy wins this game is my 2 cents.

X2 :clap:

hookandladder
09-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Have not seen Wimberley play this year however I was very impressed with Sealy's overall play, Offense,Defense and special teams. The kicker from Sealy may be one of the best to ever come out of Sealy and they have had a few, I feel with Sealy being able to throw or run they will be to much for Wimberley. I do expect it to be a close game, Sealy by 10.