PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Stars

44INAROW
09-21-2010, 03:07 PM
OK - who do you think will be knocked off tonight? I thought last night's show was pretty good. I also think Margaret Cho will be booted off. What do you'll think?

Ranger Mom
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
OK - who do you think will be knocked off tonight? I thought last night's show was pretty good. I also think Margaret Cho will be booted off. What do you'll think?

I have never watched it...and I always mean to!!

According to Good Morning America...they think that Michael Bolton will be the first to go!!!

Do you know if there is any way to watch it online, so I will know what is going on tonight?? I need to set my TIVO up to record it.

44INAROW
09-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Kellye - on ABC tonight from 7 to 8 - they will condense last night's show ( 2 hours) into 1 hour.. you should be able to see a clip of everyone's dance. The "boot off" show is at 8pm tonight immediately following..

Old Green
09-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
OK - who do you think will be knocked off tonight? I thought last night's show was pretty good. I also think Margaret Cho will be booted off. What do you'll think? I think Margaret will be booted off too. The judges came down hard on her for too much clowning around.

Tx Challenge
09-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I think Margaret will be booted off too. The judges came down hard on her for too much clowning around.

I agree. I thought she was terrible.....

pancho villa
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
The bad thing about Hoff going is Kym Johnson also went. She had legs like I like them, feet on one end and...