PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 03:05 PM
:wave: :wave:

My turn. :D

Bullaholic
09-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Now that you have posted the proper password....you may post further...

95mustang
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
:fnypost: :2thumbsup

50 yard line fan
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
LOL :clap:

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Well. I thought I would join in on the current topic (Brownwood, Rocket vs. LEDad, Brownwood....).

Actually, it is getting boring. No real football talk going on. No meaningful threads. Just smack talking from rockless (woops). I come on this website to read and discuss 3A football. Not read the drivel that it has become. Reminds me of Smoaky. Things are out of hand. I thought 3ADownlow had a rule against smack talk?

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Well. I thought I would join in on the current topic (Brownwood, Rocket vs. LEDad, Brownwood....).

Actually, it is getting boring. No real football talk going on. No meaningful threads. Just smack talking from rockless (woops). I come on this website to read and discuss 3A football. Not read the drivel that it has become. Reminds me of Smoaky. Things are out of hand. I thought 3ADownlow had a rule against smack talk? Actually SDC is doing pretty well lately. The mods keep it under control pretty well. Of course there are more LE posters there. The few that have come over here... well you can guess.:rolleyes:

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 03:45 PM
3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats. (2 points)

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.This is NOT a smack site.

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.This is NOT a smack site. So much of that is violated on a daily basis...and yes I am guilty of a few myself.....but when you are in Rome.:thinking:

Looking4number8
09-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
but when you are in Rome.:thinking:

does that imply that you are just a tourist here and will be leaving soon?????

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
does that imply that you are just a tourist here and will be leaving soon????? Not at all it implies do as the Romans do.:D

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Not at all it implies do as the Romans do.:D

Or as the Lions do?

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Or as the Lions do? HaHa!!! I didn't even think of that, but yeah I guess so.:thinking: :D

BaseballUmp
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
As well as this one lol

ccmom
09-21-2010, 04:08 PM
So much of that is violated on a daily basis...and yes I am guilty of a few myself.....but when you are in Rome.:thinking:

And when you are in Texarkana...moonshine and banjos are insurable assests.

:D

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

:D Leave my shine alone!!! :p

LH Panther Mom
09-21-2010, 06:38 PM
No meaningful threads.
Well, I thought about starting a LH/Mexia thread but I don't think we have anyone from Mexia, so it'd just be LH drivel. ;) Oh and those that think we/slot-t suck.... :p

BwdLion73
09-21-2010, 07:17 PM

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.This is NOT a smack site.

I guess it's sort of like "Holding"....It happens every play but it does not always get called.:thinking:

Rocket
09-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, I thought about starting a LH/Mexia thread but I don't think we have anyone from Mexia, so it'd just be LH drivel. ;) Oh and those that think we/slot-t suck.... :p

The Slot T doesn't totally suck. It's the one dimensional mindset that's becoming a thing of the past. Run and stop the run ain't gonna cut it no more in 3A. I talked about this in 2007 and said it was slowly spreading through 3A. It's dying out and it's here... I predict 10 of the next 10 state champs will be teams that can execute the spread offense and those teams stuck in '81 running the Slot T will be a freaking joke.

garciap77
09-21-2010, 09:58 PM

My turn. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Rock66
09-23-2010, 01:42 AM
I know Longoria and Ship are going to be playing on saturdays next year, anybody else getting serious looks from any FBS teams?

BwdLions
09-23-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by ccmom

:D

Also, where the dentist is the poorest man in town. :stirpot:

RoyceTTU
09-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Rock66
I know Longoria and Ship are going to be playing on saturdays next year, anybody else getting serious looks from any FBS teams?

I don't have first hand knowledge but surely Chastain is. He is top notch on both sides of the ball.

wimbo_pro
09-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
The Slot T doesn't totally suck. It's the one dimensional mindset that's becoming a thing of the past. Run and stop the run ain't gonna cut it no more in 3A. I talked about this in 2007 and said it was slowly spreading through 3A. It's dying out and it's here... I predict 10 of the next 10 state champs will be teams that can execute the spread offense and those teams stuck in '81 running the Slot T will be a freaking joke.

words you just might end up eating.

Black_Magic
09-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
words you just might end up eating. He wont eat anything . :rolleyes: He will just disapear for a while or make an excuse.. We need to get the guy one of these and put 3adownload on it.
http://www.splashclothing.com/images/poloshirt_navy_b_VillageIdiot.png

nobogey72
09-23-2010, 10:36 AM

And we have all sat around and marvelled at how many of your predictions have come true.;) :hand: :doh:

nobogey72
09-23-2010, 10:40 AM

And another thing there "Rocket Lombardi" -- neither 5A SC last year ran the spread. AHS threw the ball 2 times in the SC game. :eek: :hand: :nerd:

Troybuilt
09-23-2010, 11:26 AM

You have a point. It does take better athletes to defend the air attack with run style offense.

garciap77
09-23-2010, 06:22 PM

My turn. :D :D

go blue 64
09-25-2010, 08:36 PM

Actually, it is getting boring. No real football talk going on. No meaningful threads. Just smack talking from rockless (woops). I come on this website to read and discuss 3A football. Not read the drivel that it has become. Reminds me of Smoaky. Things are out of hand. I thought 3ADownlow had a rule against smack talk?

well said:clap: :clap: :clap: