PDA

View Full Version : Question for Rocket & Brownwood?

M-town lobo fan
09-21-2010, 07:58 AM
You think they should add Brownwood to Madden 2012 and put Jaxon Shipley on the cover? lol!

ivchris
09-21-2010, 08:00 AM
After seeing the Shipley kid in the 7 on 7 this summer, I can say he is the real deal.....and a good kid all the way around. Now, as for putting Brownwood on the face of Madden...........YEAH, Madden curse them! Good idea because it looks like that may be all that'll stop them.

garciap77
09-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
You think they should add Brownwood to Madden 2012 and put Jaxon Shipley on the cover? lol!

They should put ROCKET on the cover!:D

;)

Looking4number8
09-21-2010, 08:04 AM
just to note, another Brownwood thread started by someone not from Brownwood. Just sayin

NastySlot
09-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
just to note, another Brownwood thread started by someone not from Brownwood. Just sayin

the Lions are the talk of the state.....via los leon's

Black_Magic
09-21-2010, 09:03 AM
just to note, another Brownwood thread started by someone not from Brownwood. Just sayin WOW. wonder why that would happen....:doh: This is the kind of side effect of what your talking about....:rolleyes:

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 09:03 AM

You are right. And it is getting old. Brownwood this, Brownwood that. Let's talk about Howard Payne football. They have a LB from Liberty Hill. Oh wait, would that be considered a Brownwood thread?

Tin Cup
09-21-2010, 09:16 AM
I like my HSU Cowboys in ASC this year

Bullaholic
09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
You are right. And it is getting old. Brownwood this, Brownwood that. Let's talk about Howard Payne football. They have a LB from Liberty Hill. Oh wait, would that be considered a Brownwood thread?

Yep, and every non-Brownwood thread dies an early death---and that's our fault. Everyone, including me, sometimes
must enjoy having fun on the Brownwood threads because they get about 4X the participation. Maybe we should change the name of the board to 3ABrownlow? :D

LionKing
09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
You are right. And it is getting old. Brownwood this, Brownwood that. Let's talk about Howard Payne football. They have a LB from Liberty Hill. Oh wait, would that be considered a Brownwood thread? And it's just now getting old, heck it has been old for 2 years, and I'm from Brownwood.

Rocket
09-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Brownwood has dominated this board since we dropped. And even though most say we haven't done much, one thing is for sure, we are the most talked about team and this season, even more so....

wimbo_pro
09-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Which LB?

Rocket
09-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ivchris
After seeing the Shipley kid in the 7 on 7 this summer, I can say he is the real deal.....and a good kid all the way around. Now, as for putting Brownwood on the face of Madden...........YEAH, Madden curse them! Good idea because it looks like that may be all that'll stop them.

HAHA NOOOOOOO

wimbo_pro
09-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yep, and every non-Brownwood thread dies an early death---and that's our fault. Everyone, including me, sometimes
must enjoy having fun on the Brownwood threads because they get about 4X the participation. Maybe we should change the name of the board to 3ABrownlow? :D

3ADownWood is a little more...i dunno...sexy.

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Which LB?

Reid Burkett.

Bosqueville
09-21-2010, 09:38 AM

LOL:clap:

SintonFan
09-21-2010, 11:49 AM

lol

LOL
:clap:

How about the 3ABrownnote?:thinking:

SintonFan
09-21-2010, 11:49 AM

:eek:
rofl

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:40 PM

This is just great!!!!!:D :D :D

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
the Lions are the talk of the state.....via los leon's

Viva EL Tres y Siete! Y Los Leones tambien!:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:44 PM

LOL

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Brownwood has dominated this board since we dropped. And even though most say we haven't done much, one thing is for sure, we are the most talked about team and this season, even more so....

I think you were the most talked about in 2007!:D

That's another reason you should stay!:D

Que ViVa El Tres Siete!:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

:thinking:

You mean ROCKET!!!!:D

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:51 PM

Or 3ADownHoe!:D

;) ;) ;) ;)

SintonFan
09-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Viva EL Tres y Siete! Y Los Leones tampones!:clap: :clap: :clap:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
09-21-2010, 01:10 PM

;) ;) ;) ;)

lol

LOL
:D

ivchris
09-21-2010, 01:19 PM
All being said........Talking about or starting a thread about Brownwood is like stepping in dog poop while wearing new shoes. You don't realize you've done it until you notice the smell.

Rocket
09-21-2010, 01:22 PM

;) ;) ;) ;)

nm

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 01:23 PM
I think you were the most talked about in 2007!:D

That's another reason you should stay!:D

Que ViVa El Tres Siete!:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

waterboy
09-21-2010, 01:50 PM
All being said........Talking about or starting a thread about Brownwood is like stepping in dog poop while wearing new shoes. You don't realize you've done it until you notice the smell.
:clap: :D

Rocket
09-21-2010, 02:15 PM

Why do the shoes have to be new?

BwdLions
09-21-2010, 03:24 PM
I think it's the thought of brand new fresh-smelling shoes getting mucked up. They're never the same. I know it would be worse for me if they were new.