PDA

View Full Version : Missing Poster: ALERT

Rocket
09-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Injuredinmelee hasn't been seen since Week 2. Please, if you know the whereabouts of this poster, let the proper authorities know.

BEAST
09-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Lol. As well with Rabid Cougar.

BEAST

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 11:05 PM
And what teams do they support?

Rocket
09-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
And what teams do they support?

injured supports Wylie...I know why he isn't here...LOL

His worst nightmare became reality. Brownwood is unbelievably good and his team got beat by Graham Crackers.

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
injured supports Wylie...I know why he isn't here...LOL

His worst nightmare became reality. Brownwood is unbelievably good and his team got beat by Graham Crackers.

I'm sure the other players had something to do with the win too. Dont be a racist.

BullsFan
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm sure the other players had something to do with the win too. Dont be a racist.

Had to think about that for a moment, but LOL!

Rocket
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM

LOL I knew you were going to go there.

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 11:20 PM
It was just too obvious....

PPHSfan
09-21-2010, 12:06 AM
I miss my Farrah Fawcett poster.

ccmom
09-21-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm sure the other players had something to do with the win too. Dont be a racist. ROFL!:clap:

Daddy D 11
09-21-2010, 12:22 AM
injured posted quite a few times last week

think he even posted yesterday

Trashman
09-21-2010, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I miss my Farrah Fawcett poster.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6aEu6HmAQPQ/SkQnS6XKZFI/AAAAAAAAR_0/JSD4qEmOUHA/s400/farrah-fawcett.jpg

ivchris
09-21-2010, 07:47 AM
I agree with Trashman......and I never agree with Brownwood people!

garciap77
09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Injuredinmelee hasn't been seen since Week 2. Please, if you know the whereabouts of this poster, let the proper authorities know.

Your PAPI is missing:confused: :confused: :confused:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketsShirt-1-1-1-2.jpg

:D

;)

OldNavy
09-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Rumor is he has gone looking for Bobcat Benny.

Rocket
09-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Your PAPI is missing:confused: :confused: :confused:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketsShirt-1-1-1-2.jpg

;)

Why you posting this?

We will see if injured wants to make a little wager this season...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

JJWalker
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Rumor is he has gone looking for Bobcat Benny.
That guy was almost as annoying as the Rocket.

ronwx5x
09-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by JJWalker
That guy was almost as annoying as the Rocket.

I think you mean BobcatBenny and if so, Benny is not even close!:)

Black_Magic
09-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Injuredinmelee hasn't been seen since Week 2. Please, if you know the whereabouts of this poster, let the proper authorities know. Dont you remember saying this? "OK! Here is your chance...

I will take a break from this site if the majority wants me to. I have a site of my own that I can rant and rave on and have fun....

I will check the poll at the end of the day on Friday and if it is in favor of me not posting any more, then I will take a little vacation for an undetermined amount of time...

It's up to you!!!"

Well Take a look at the results.... why are you still here? Not a man of your word?

:thinking:

JJWalker
09-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
... then I will take a little vacation for an undetermined amount of time...

I think you blinked and missed it! LOL

Black_Magic
09-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Ha ha.. Guess thats why he put it that way is because he knew it would not turn out good. Guess he wanted some attention.

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Why you posting this?

We will see if injured wants to make a little wager this season...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

garciap77
09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Dont you remember saying this? "OK! Here is your chance...

I will take a break from this site if the majority wants me to. I have a site of my own that I can rant and rave on and have fun....

I will check the poll at the end of the day on Friday and if it is in favor of me not posting any more, then I will take a little vacation for an undetermined amount of time...

It's up to you!!!"

Well Take a look at the results.... why are you still here? Not a man of your word?

:thinking:

The voting is not over yet!:D

Rocket
09-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Ha ha.. Guess thats why he put it that way is because he knew it would not turn out good. Guess he wanted some attention.

Voting isn't over until Friday...

Also, if somebody couldn't care less, that goes as a Stay. It is like when you asked your dad if you could have another cookie and your dad answered "I don't care". That means yes.

RoyceTTU
09-21-2010, 02:21 PM

Also, if somebody couldn't care less, that goes as a Stay. It is like when you asked your dad if you could have another cookie and your dad answered "I don't care". That means yes.

I sure believe this logic when it comes to my wife and golfing on the weekends

AP Panther Fan
09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I sure believe this logic when it comes to my wife and golfing on the weekends

When I tell my husband "I don't care" about him golfing, hunting, fishing etc... that means "go, puhleeze go".....

MUSTANG69
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
When I tell my husband "I don't care" about him golfing, hunting, fishing etc... that means "go, puhleeze go".....

My wife's "I don't care" not only means "please go" but also means "can't you leave sooner".:D

GrTigers6
09-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
My wife's "I don't care" not only means "please go" but also means "can't you leave sooner".:D Dont forget,
Why havent you left yet?:D

garciap77
09-22-2010, 07:38 AM

:2thumbsup

Eagle 1
09-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Some people just can't take a hint.

GO 44

stay 38

The other "couldnt care less" doesn't mean sqaut one way or the other.

Black_Magic
09-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Some people just can't take a hint.

GO 44

stay 38

The other "couldnt care less" doesn't mean sqaut one way or the other. No they get the hint. its just funny that he says he will go but now wont. At the same time he rants on his "own" little site and even regularly makes sure any contrary oppinions are not voiced on his own site by making sure they cant post. It appears he can dish it out but cant take it.. but then again whats new... additonaly he has buddies who are just as bad because they defend him...:clap:

LeonJr
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Who is Injuredinmelee?

LE Dad
09-22-2010, 09:26 AM
No they get the hint. its just funny that he says he will go but now wont. At the same time he rants on his "own" little site and even regularly makes sure any contrary oppinions are not voiced on his own site by making sure they cant post. It appears he can dish it out but cant take it.. but then again whats new... additonaly he has buddies who are just as bad because they defend him...:clap: Yep... That about sums it up!:D

LionKing
09-22-2010, 09:37 AM
No they get the hint. its just funny that he says he will go but now wont. At the same time he rants on his "own" little site and even regularly makes sure any contrary oppinions are not voiced on his own site by making sure they cant post. It appears he can dish it out but cant take it.. but then again whats new... additonaly he has buddies who are just as bad because they defend him...:clap: No posts are allowed on our site that are contrary or derogatory, as they are in any high school team site, a past incident that got a little touchy, where a person began e-mailing and calling people by phone put and end to that, good honest ''smack'' is alright though.

Black_Magic
09-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Point blank, if you dont you dont like what someone posts on your site you just hush them up. If that happened here there would be Maybe 1 BW poster left.. You just summed it up with the use of "contrary".:clap: Contrary to your view.:clap:

LionKing
09-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Point blank, if you dont you dont like what someone posts on your site you just hush them up. If that happened here there would be Maybe 1 BW poster left.. You just summed it up with the use of "contrary".:clap: Contrary to your view.:clap: they are hushed, it's a team site for the fans, parents, and players, the site is supported by us maroon bloods, anyone that has a problem with any player or coach will not be discussed on the messageboard, again, good honest ''contrary smack'' is OK. that should be easy to understand:D

Black_Magic
09-22-2010, 10:12 AM
shows you can dish it but cant take it. no problem. just more comfirmation of the crowd we a presently talking about or atleast the folks who run a site.;)

LionKing
09-22-2010, 10:24 AM
shows you can dish it but cant take it. no problem. just more comfirmation of the crowd we a presently talking about or atleast the folks who run a site.;) I have no problem taking anything you can dish out, evidently you do or this wouldn't be a discussion, Go for it, Dish it out.

Black_Magic
09-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by LionKing
No posts are allowed on our site that are contrary or derogatory, as they are in any high school team site Clearly you cant by this comment. If its contraty to the view some of you have that BW is the best team on earth. If you can then your talking out both sides of your mouth. I dont hear any critical comments from you about hushing folks who have a contrary view to those on your "team" site. Im just saying that you hear all the bold comments that put down other teams all the time from BW folks ( mainly Rocket and Looking ). I guess if thats your way then thats fine. You really dont hear that kind of talk from many on this site that are not from BW. Sure there are exceptions and some folks will spout off but not near like BW folks. Then you guys get all worked up if someone disagrees or throws a comment back at you... Just looks like you love to dish it out but cant take the same. Come on. you can see that cant you?

Rocket
09-22-2010, 10:39 AM
BM:

Hey guess what...I can do whatever I want to on BrownwoodLions.com (I OWN IT)...

On this site..I can do whatever is allowed. Quit crying like a little girl. BrownwoodLions.com is a site to promote Brownwood Football. This is a site to talk about 3A Football...

I think your fear of the upcoming butt whoopin' is making you act like a punk.

LionKing
09-22-2010, 10:43 AM
Clearly you cant by this comment. If its contraty to the view some of you have that BW is the best team on earth. If you can then your talking out both sides of your mouth. I dont hear any critical comments from you about hushing folks who have a contrary view to those on your "team" site. I'm talking about contrary and derogatory post and comments about players and coaches on our site, have had trouble with parents before on this in the past, it's not allowed, I could care less about comments about what someone says whether how good or bad the team is.

Rocket
09-22-2010, 10:45 AM
No they get the hint. its just funny that he says he will go but now wont. At the same time he rants on his "own" little site and even regularly makes sure any contrary oppinions are not voiced on his own site by making sure they cant post. It appears he can dish it out but cant take it.. but then again whats new... additonaly he has buddies who are just as bad because they defend him...:clap:

Give it to Friday...the terms in the original post were let the votes come in until Friday. How come you can't get this through your thick skull? LOL

Rocket
09-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
Who is Injuredinmelee?

exactly..

Black_Magic
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
BM:

Hey guess what...I can do whatever I want to on BrownwoodLions.com (I OWN IT)...

On this site..I can do whatever is allowed. Quit crying like a little girl. BrownwoodLions.com is a site to promote Brownwood Football. This is a site to talk about 3A Football...

I think your fear of the upcoming butt whoopin' is making you act like a punk. Rocket. Im sure you do own it. Im sure you do what you want with it. It does not matter to me what you do. It just looks funny to . especialy when you put a poll up and say you will leave and then dont. Your last statement if funny... considering you would not say that to anyone in person on this site.;) just man up just a little and do what you said you would do and go away. Go look at the poll.:p

Rocket
09-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Clearly you cant by this comment. If its contraty to the view some of you have that BW is the best team on earth. If you can then your talking out both sides of your mouth. I dont hear any critical comments from you about hushing folks who have a contrary view to those on your "team" site. Im just saying that you hear all the bold comments that put down other teams all the time from BW folks ( mainly Rocket and Looking ). I guess if thats your way then thats fine. You really dont hear that kind of talk from many on this site that are not from BW. Sure there are exceptions and some folks will spout off but not near like BW folks. Then you guys get all worked up if someone disagrees or throws a comment back at you... Just looks like you love to dish it out but cant take the same. Come on. you can see that cant you?

WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH..Answer the smack, son! Bring something to the table besides crying.

Is Brownwood going to beat the crap out of your team? I believe so...Why wouldn't they? You have no idea what's coming your way. Trust me on that. (my opinion manifested)

ANSWER WITH SOMETHING BESIDES TEARS AND CALLING PEOPLE OUT. Answer the smack, boy!

Rocket
09-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Rocket. Im sure you do own it. Im sure you do what you want with it. It does not matter to me what you do. It just looks funny to . especialy when you put a poll up and say you will leave and then dont. Your last statement if funny... considering you would not say that to anyone in person on this site.;) just man up just a little and to what you said you would do and go away. Go look at the poll.:p

Friday....for the 1000th time...clean that red dust out of your ears.

LionKing
09-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Friday....for the 1000th time...clean that red dust out of your ears. evidently can't read either.

Rocket
09-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Where you at BM? tap tap tap tap tap tap....

squid
09-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Just heard that some midget has filed suit against the City of Brownwood. Seems that they build the sidewalks to close to his butt. More details as I get them......

Eagle 1
09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Friday....for the 1000th time...clean that red dust out of your ears.

Originally posted by Rocket OK! Here is your chance...

It's up to you!!!

BrownwoodLions.com
Brownwood Lions on Facebook

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

09-13-2010 08:32 AM

You originally started that poll on Monday September 13, 2010.
MOST PEOPLE would take it that when you said you would "check the poll at the end of Friday" that you were talking about Friday, September the 17, 2010.
So obviously, much like the current administration, you bend the rules to make them apply however you like.
Incidently, after talking to some Brownwood locals, your not as well like over there as you think.
I guess it's a good thing you do live in New Mexico.

Rocket
09-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
You originally started that poll on Monday September 13, 2010.
MOST PEOPLE would take it that when you said you would "check the poll at the end of Friday" that you were talking about Friday, September the 17, 2010.
So obviously, much like the current administration, you bend the rules to make them apply however you like.
Incidently, after talking to some Brownwood locals, your not as well like over there as you think.
I guess it's a good thing you do live in New Mexico.

1. The poll wasn't up until Monday the 20th, I believe. I think RM went back and added it. So there were no votes on Friday, September 17.

2. Yeah, who did you talk to and what is their problem with me? I don't think I have any enemies in Brownwood. The first time you talked to people, they didn't know who I was. And now you are finding all the people that don't like me. LOL I am going to call you a liar.

PM me their names... and what they said... if you don't, then you are both a chicken and a liar.

Thanks for doing all this investigative work on me, Magnum. You must be obsessed. Ok, so now I need 2 restraining orders, one for Eagle 1A and one for LE Dad.

Eagle 1
09-22-2010, 11:36 AM
1. The poll wasn't up until Monday the 20th, I believe. I think RM went back and added it. So there were no votes on Friday, September 17.

2. Yeah, who did you talk to and what is their problem with me? I don't think I have any enemies in Brownwood. The first time you talked to people, they didn't know who I was. And now you are finding all the people that don't like me. LOL I am going to call you a liar.

PM me their names... and what they said... if you don't, then you are both a chicken and a liar.

Thanks for doing all this investigative work on me, Magnum. You must be obsessed. Ok, so now I need 2 restraining orders, one for Eagle 1A and one for LE Dad.
Call me what you want, but does it really matter who said it?
Your about as mature as the kids you baby sit on a daily basis.
For the record, I didn't bring it up they did, so I don't care if you believe me or not.

sinton66
09-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Gentlemen, this is getting to the point where it is becoming personal. We do NOT allow personal attacks/vendettas in open threads on this site. Pay attention now please. Along with my two partners, this is MY site. Either take it up in PMs or stop it entirely.