PDA

View Full Version : Wheres that preseason Mineral Wells chest thumper?

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Figured he might show up today after they beat Iowa Park. Oh wait.........

BEAST
09-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

LOL.

BEAST

garciap77
09-20-2010, 12:00 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ccmom
09-20-2010, 12:06 PM
I was wondering the same thing the other day. It looks like he hasn't posted since 9-7. :thinking:

Come on back, MWRams...it's even fun to post when your team loses....just not quite as MUCH fun. :bigcry: ;)

garciap77
09-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I was wondering the same thing the other day. It looks like he hasn't posted since 9-7. :thinking:

Come on back, MWRams...it's even fun to post when your team loses....just not quite as MUCH fun. :bigcry: ;)

Yeah! Come on back! ROCKET's been doing coming back for the last two years!:D

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Yeah! Come on back! ROCKET's been doing coming back for the last two years!:D :clap: :clap:

:D

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 12:41 PM
poor guy...he had high hopes for this year...

Ernest T Bass
09-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Miserable Smells is still Miserable Smells, no matter how many A's they have.

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 12:45 PM
awesome stadium though...great place for playoff games

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
poor guy...he had high hopes for this year...
I know how he feels. I predict that Royse City , after droping thier first three games, will get on a run starting this Friday and will be playing for a state championship! Mark it down, you heard it here first! To make it interesting, if Royse City does not end up in the finals this year, I will gorge myself with bbq and beer and go to three different topless bars in the Dallas area, all while wearing an Everman T-Shirt. Thats how confident I am that RC will be playing for the whole enchilada!!!!

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 12:49 PM
LOL, speaking of that where you headed on Thursday?? Saturday schedule in DFW pretty much sucks the rest of the year...

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 01:03 PM
LOL, speaking of that where you headed on Thursday?? Saturday schedule in DFW pretty much sucks the rest of the year...
TXB and I are calling Carter vs SOC at Kincaide.

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I know how he feels. I predict that Royse City , after droping thier first three games, will get on a run starting this Friday and will be playing for a state championship! Mark it down, you heard it here first! To make it interesting, if Royse City does not end up in the finals this year, I will gorge myself with bbq and beer and go to three different topless bars in the Dallas area, all while wearing an Everman T-Shirt. Thats how confident I am that RC will be playing for the whole enchilada!!!! I wasn't sure that they would even make the playoffs, but it looks like they have a chance to get in. :)

As for your "bet"
... you better get you a wad of bills and a designated driver.:D

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I wasn't sure that they would even make the playoffs, but it looks like they have a chance to get in. :)

As for your "bet"
Well, thats where the other part of the bet comes in. If RC makes it to the finals, I will let Matt provide the wad of bills and a taxi as part of my losing the bet.

mwrams
09-20-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm still here! I got to admit though I get no respect. It's been rough!I predict the time has come to get one in the win column. This week Burkburnett falls to my winless Rams!

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by mwrams
I'm still here! I got to admit though I get no respect. It's been rough!I predict the time has come to get one in the win column. This week Burkburnett falls to my winless Rams!
Im gonna give your the Burkburnett game, I think you guys wil hit the "W" column this Friday partner!! BTW, I was just givin you a hard time.

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm still here! I got to admit though I get no respect. It's been rough!I predict the time has come to get one in the win column. This week Burkburnett falls to my winless Rams! Keep your head up... It can get rough on here sometimes, but don't take it to heart.:D

Just gotta watch those bold predictions... believe me you're not the first 4A drop down to think they would roll in 3A.:devil:

mwrams
09-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Yea, I know it's all in fun...to be honest though I really thought we would beat Iowa Park...even though we outgained them, it's the final score that counts. Our #1 RB & DB have been out since the Graham game and it has shown. I'm sure Coach Lawrence will right the ship this week.

slpybear the bullfan
09-20-2010, 03:41 PM
awesome stadium though...great place for playoff games

Not at $8/head for all ages at the gate!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You too Springtown!

ccmom
09-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Not at $8/head for all ages at the gate!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You too Springtown!

Belton charged that much, too this season....even for a one year old! Wow!

IHStangFan
09-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Miserable Smells is still Miserable Smells, no matter how many A's they have. LOL.....why is it that EVERY 4A team that moves down thinks they're instantly gonna win a title? I think it's been proven over and over again, that just isn't the case. 3A pound for pound is the most competitive classification in Texas HS football.....I'm convinced of it.

mwrams
09-20-2010, 04:04 PM
The game price is $5 this year. The $8 dollar charge was what district 8 4A decided.

firstdown
09-20-2010, 04:23 PM

For the record I have seen both teams and Mineral Well will beat Burkburnett by 21.

bobcat4life
09-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL.....why is it that EVERY 4A team that moves down thinks they're instantly gonna win a title? I think it's been proven over and over again, that just isn't the case. 3A pound for pound is the most competitive classification in Texas HS football.....I'm convinced of it. TRES Y SIETE

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL.....why is it that EVERY 4A team that moves down thinks they're instantly gonna win a title? I think it's been proven over and over again, that just isn't the case. 3A pound for pound is the most competitive classification in Texas HS football.....I'm convinced of it.

Dont think Mineral Wells was touting state title....lately the 4A drop downs haven't fared as well in the first two years....

loco toro
09-20-2010, 07:05 PM
I know how he feels. I predict that Royse City , after droping thier first three games, will get on a run starting this Friday and will be playing for a state championship! Mark it down, you heard it here first! To make it interesting, if Royse City does not end up in the finals this year, I will gorge myself with bbq and beer and go to three different topless bars in the Dallas area, all while wearing an Everman T-Shirt. Thats how confident I am that RC will be playing for the whole enchilada!!!!

too funny, ill go with

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Keep your head up... It can get rough on here sometimes, but don't take it to heart.:D

Just gotta watch those bold predictions... believe me you're not the first 4A drop down to think they would roll in 3A.:devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2010, 08:23 PM
I wasn't sure that they would even make the playoffs, but it looks like they have a chance to get in. :)

As for your "bet"
I'd be willing to "bet" that's what he has in mind whether or not RC plays in the finals! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Gsquared
09-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by loco toro
too funny, ill go with
Sounds good, bring your wallet!

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'd be willing to "bet" that's what he has in mind whether or not RC plays in the finals! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Lol..Highly likely.:D