PDA

View Full Version : Aka Caesar???

juice
09-20-2010, 11:05 AM
who is this guy? He has no idea what he's talking about. Sealy is gonna donkey stomp Wimberley. no doubt. the Tigers will roll into town and DOMINATE.
AKA DUMBA*S if you ask me

Body
09-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I agree 100%

AKA CEASAR
09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Body....lol...how do you get that name...guess your just a beefcake...and juice...are you serious..either a meathead or a complete idiot....

Crasher
09-21-2010, 01:29 PM
there are those of us on this board who read your posts and think that you are either very ignorant about high school football or you just like to get people upset instead of actually talking in a semi-sensible way about the matchups we see each week. Take for example the way you just hammer "body" about his beliefs. You know if you really think about it Sealy should beat Wimberley. According to their results this year vs Wimberley's results they seem to be playing at a higher level. Sealy will always be picked to win games vs the wimberley's and the Giddings of the world because of what they did in the 90's. and also because giddings has a donkey for the town mayor and for some reason they got a new turf field and painted a sea lion on the 50 yard line. I imagine AKA Caesar to be the fat kid we all knew in high school that couldnt play any sports so he had to criticize others in order to make himself feel better.

KatyEx69
09-21-2010, 02:15 PM
guys why do ya'll have against him??? What did rub ya'lls nose in????

AKA CEASAR
09-21-2010, 02:16 PM
so i assume you are just the ghost writer for Dave Campbell's apparently, but everybody has their opinion and its hard for meatheads to understand that concept, which confirms that you are a meathead who probably pokes one key at a time to get something on here, so glad you took your time to give me all of your two cents...

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-21-2010, 02:18 PM
It's funny, y'all have about 150 post between all of you.

Tiger Dad
09-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Does you number of posts make you smarter or do you waste your life on a high school football website?

big daddy russ
09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Crasher
...Sealy will always be picked to win games vs the wimberley's and the Giddings of the world because of what they did in the 90's...
Phil?????

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad
Does you number of posts make you smarter or do you waste your life on a high school football website? :tisk: :tisk:

Tiger Dad
09-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Isn't that cute.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Does you number of posts make you smarter or do you waste your life on a high school football website?

I don't actually, 3100 post in 6 years doesn't seem like quite a waste to me.

Y'all are all idiots.

KatyEx69
09-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Tiger Dad what are you talking about, knew those Sealy guys are a little strange. Apparently all frisbee stud does is hunt and play with the computer, you sound real cool. Oops for got to mention act like a redneck and hunt too.

AP Panther Fan
09-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
It's funny, y'all have about 150 post between all of you.

LOL...strange thread. There is a certain poll they need to go vote on though since they have all decided to show up.:doh:

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Isn't that cute. http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/emotionicons/1sm191coke.gif

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...strange thread. There is a certain poll they need to go vote on though since they have all decided to show up.:doh:
Juice, Body, and Crasher.... gotta love those SNs!!! :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by KatyEx69
Tiger Dad what are you talking about, knew those Sealy guys are a little strange. Apparently all frisbee stud does is hunt and play with the computer, you sound real cool. Oops for got to mention act like a redneck and hunt too.

Yep I'm pretty redneck, ask anyone that knows me ;)

44INAROW
09-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by juice
Sealy is gonna donkey stomp Wimberley. no doubt. the Tigers will roll into town and DOMINATE.

I've heard darn near the same from Sealy folks before... yadayada..

I predict it will be close for 2 quarters - then the Texans take the lead.

Bullaholic
09-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I've heard darn near the same from Sealy folks before... yadayada..

I predict it will be close for 2 quarters - then the Texans take the lead.

Sic em', 44...:D

44INAROW
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sic em', 44...:D

:p :)

BaseballUmp
09-21-2010, 04:00 PM
So is this like the coming of a new group or something? Except they all act so egotistical just like wanna be rockets or something and have little to lend towards good discussion? Just buy your time people. Or you will just be another victim lol

Crasher
09-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
So is this like the coming of a new group or something? Except they all act so egotistical just like wanna be rockets or something and have little to lend towards good discussion? Just buy your time people. Or you will just be another victim lol

uh...i dont think i have been egotistical. Imade a joke about giddings, but other than that I think i have enjoyed some good discussion...I enjoy the board. check my posts..

ronwx5x
09-21-2010, 05:59 PM
uh...i dont think i have been egotistical. Imade a joke about giddings, but other than that I think i have enjoyed some good discussion...I enjoy the board. check my posts..

So your posts are so well thought out we need to go back and reread all 125 of Them? I don't think so!:vrycnfsd:

Crasher
09-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
So your posts are so well thought out we need to go back and reread all 125 of Them? I don't think so!:vrycnfsd:

i know...im a rookie. i only have 125 posts.....I think I'm gonna start a new one about how Texas Tech lost to Texas a few days ago. Then I will have 126!!!!! Hook 'em

TheDOCTORdre
09-21-2010, 06:14 PM
The newbies are just a flash in the pan:devil: :D

ronwx5x
09-21-2010, 06:18 PM
i know...im a rookie. i only have 125 posts.....I think I'm gonna start a new one about how Texas Tech lost to Texas a few days ago. Then I will have 126!!!!! Hook 'em

So now I should reread 126 posts from some 15 year old who can't stay focused? Go take your Ritalin and post me in 10 years.:D

AKA CEASAR
09-22-2010, 09:15 AM
oh so since you donated a few bucks now your just a legend on this message board...come on get serious, you aren't on the same level as frisbee champion....