PDA

View Full Version : Hey Black Magic!!!

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Can you get me a sideline pass or a press box pass to the Snyder/Brownwood game??

DaHop said he could help me out with tickets, but when I posted that you posted this:

Originally posted by Black_Magic
You dont really think he has any real power do ya? he will have you sitting on top of the bathroom on lawn chairs looking at the game from the north end with the constant stench of Urine in the air.

So.....since you have the "power" I thought I would ask you!!

I do have a 3adownlow press pass....will yall honor that??

oh yeah....Rocket said he wanted to stand on Snyder's sideline too. I wasn't sure why, but I don't trust him!!!:p

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Can you get me a sideline pass or a press box pass to the Snyder/Brownwood game??

DaHop said he could help me out with tickets, but when I posted that you posted this:

oh yeah....Rocket said he wanted to stand on Snyder's sideline too. I wasn't sure why, but I don't trust him!!!:p I will try to get you on the chain gang. Just one thing though. we will work out a signal system for when you know its a run or pass before each play. And we do have a BOX seat reserved for Rocket. Its white and filled with some water but he will do do just fine.. pardon the studder.:D

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I will try to get you on the chain gang. Just one thing though. we will work out a signal system for when you know its a run or pass before each play. And we do have a BOX seat reserved for Rocket. Its white and filled with some water but he will do do just fine.. pardon the studder.:D

The chain gang?? If I wanted to stand on Brownwood's sideline I would have just talked to Bob!! :hand:

I get it now...you don't have any more power than DaHop does!! At least he was able to get me nice seats in the stands....not over on the visitor side like you proposed!!!

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

oh yeah....Rocket said he wanted to stand on Snyder's sideline too. I wasn't sure why, but I don't trust him!!!:p

When did 3ADL get press passes? Sounds like something Gsquared would concoct...

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Black Magic,

Tell Coach Rogers I haven't forgotten about his promise he made to me about Snyder if they made the playoffs....

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
When did 3ADL get press passes? Sounds like something Gsquared would concoct...

I think Tony made them up for me and Rita when we went to the State Track meet.

They were expecting us and it was enough to get us on to the track to watch the events.

Even though we did look way out of our element with our little digital cameras alongside the media with their huge cameras with 4 ft zoom lenses....:p

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Black Magic,

Tell Coach Rogers I haven't forgotten about his promise he made to me about Snyder if they made the playoffs.... IF? Gee thanks.

Matthew328
09-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Well I dont wanna count the chickens before they hatch...I do think you guys will make it...LOL