PDA

View Full Version : Sinton66

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Did I see where you said you might be in Wimberly Friday night? If so, you should meet us for lunch at Salt Lick Friday.

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 09:41 AM
What brings you to the Hill country? The game?

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Yes sir, Sealy VS. Wimberly brings me that way!!! Cant wait to see this one!

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Well...we definitely should meet up at the game! Would love to meet you and Sinton66.

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Well...we definitely should meet up at the game! Would love to meet you and Sinton66.
Sounds like a plan to me! Think id have a hard time finding a couple of seats on the home side if we show up around 6 ?

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Sounds like a plan to me! Think id have a hard time finding a couple of seats on the home side if we show up around 6 ?

oh yes...you'll be able to find a seat up to 7pm or so. I suspect we will fill it up for this game, but it shouldn't be overflowing. We'll talk more come Thursday!

Bullaholic
09-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
oh yes...you'll be able to find a seat up to 7pm or so. I suspect we will fill it up for this game, but it shouldn't be overflowing. We'll talk more come Thursday!

Dang wimbo, don't you know when you are being hit up for a couple of tickets?----or do you? :D

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Dang wimbo, don't you know when you are being hit up for a couple of tickets?----or do you? :D

Oh. well, ummmm...yeah....ummmm....tickets? Errrr....its sold out.

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Dang it Bullaholic! You outed me before I was able to work in free pre-game meal and tickets!!!! Geesh.

Bullaholic
09-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Oh, and the next thing is G2 will look for a place to "crash" after the game. A few years ago, some poor guy took him up on that, and a week later G2 finally left. :D

Gsquared
09-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Oh, and the next thing is G2 will look for a place to "crash" after the game. A few years ago, some poor guy took him up on that, and a week later G2 finally left. :D
Oh boy, you are are really ruining my plans :doh:

sinton66
09-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Did I see where you said you might be in Wimberly Friday night? If so, you should meet us for lunch at Salt Lick Friday.

Don't think I can get there by lunch.Definitely have to work Friday morning. I'll probably leave here about noon. Won't have any time afterward either, have to drive up to Pflugerville after the game.