PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Henderson

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Just saw on another site where there was another tradgedy Friday night as Henderson soph catcher Malhon Acres was thrown from a pickup truck and seriouly injured. It was posted yesterday that he had passed away.

God bless his family and friends. Prayers to the school and town of Henderson.

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Just saw on another site where there was another tradgedy Friday night as Henderson soph catcher Malhon Acres was thrown from a pickup truck and seriouly injured. It was posted yesterday that he had passed away.

God bless his family and friends. Prayers to the school and town of Henderson.

Holy crap...I will go find the article.

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Can't find an article on it??

but this was posted earlier by a Henderson coach...

Mahlon Acres was a very special kid to me , This is my 15th year to coach and you get those special kiddos that come along , and this young man was one of those special kids. He was well respected and loved by all of his teamates and coaches, not only for his athletic ability , but also his work ethic and leadership qualities.Mahlon was truely a great role model for all of the young men and women at henderson highschool. Even with his passing he is finding a way to help others , and thats the kinda kid he was . I am a better person, christian , and coach because of Mahlon Acres and i thank god he was able to touch my life while he was on this earth. He was also the best darn hitter i have ever coached. Mahlon i love you and you will truely be missed, but i know you will be with us forever.

Coach Sonny Simmons HHS

God Bless em in Henderson and God bless Mahlon in Heaven.:(

We play Henderson this week and it sure is hard to get fired up about it.

R4Editor
09-20-2010, 01:10 PM
oh no:(

prayers sent

Green Bling
09-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Prayers sent from Cuero.

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Prayers said :(