PDA

View Full Version : The Rocket poll

Rocket
09-13-2010, 08:32 AM
OK! Here is your chance...

I will take a break from this site if the majority wants me to. I have a site of my own that I can rant and rave on and have fun....

I will check the poll at the end of the day on Friday and if it is in favor of me not posting any more, then I will take a little vacation for an undetermined amount of time...

It's up to you!!!

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Where's the poll thingy? :p :p

Reading Rocket's posts (the majority of them, anyway!) is like that fatal accident on the Interstate that has traffic backed up for miles. You know there's going to be blood & gore all over the road, but you can't help rubbernecking & contributing to the traffic jam. :doh:

fresh-j
09-19-2010, 12:08 PM
:eek: very interesting.... :D let's ask LE Dad! Where are ya?!

:cool:

LE Dad
09-19-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
:eek: very interesting.... :D let's ask LE Dad! Where are ya?!

:cool: Actually, I do not mind about 60- 70% of Rockets posts. It is the other 30% where he attacks another school or poster that bother me. He can have all of the positive opinion about B'wood he wants and he can think that they will beat anyone they play, but all of the you're sorry or your team sucks crap needs to go. I think I made my point with Brownwood=Failure... No one wants to see there team on the right side of that equal sign even if it's a joke. It's all about respect, if you give it you will get it back if you disrespect then that is what you should expect back.

Stay or go... I don't really care....but if you throw crap into the proverbial fan then expect it to start flying. :D

pirate4state
09-19-2010, 12:45 PM
C'mon Rocket...like you (should) care whether sensitive posters want you here or not!!!

I expected more from you! :hand:

LE Dad
09-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
C'mon Rocket...like you (should) care whether senstive posters want you here or not!!!

I expected more from you! :hand: It's all for attention.:D

Note, there is not even a poll :doh: :devil:

Rocket
09-19-2010, 01:33 PM
When did I post this? I don't even remember posting it...

Oh on the 13th... Hmmm Weird! Add a poll if ya want...

Ranger Mom
09-19-2010, 06:28 PM
I, for one, don't want you to leave. I must admit though that I found the Llano post very disturbing. And from reading all the other posts on there, I wasn't the only one.

I can only hope that after you read how other people perceived it, that you saw the error of your ways on the post too.

Like Rita said, there are some "ultra" sensitive posters here who are easily offended, but after losing a player in such a tragic way as WOS did, I think most of feel such a sense of loss that we are more sensitive than usual.

Since I have met you in person, I know you are a good guy and live to talk smack and most of the time it is very entertaining...I would miss you if you left!!

Keith7
09-19-2010, 06:33 PM
what a baby.. this is the closest thing to a farewell post.. Please leave if you're going to do crap like this to try and feel wanted.. give me a break

I couldn't tell you one thing about you and have no clue who you are so I could careless..

good riddance

DDBooger
09-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
what a baby.. this is the closest thing to a farewell post.. Please leave if you're going to do crap like this to try and feel wanted.. give me a break

I couldn't tell you one thing about you and have no clue who you are so I could careless..

good riddance But forum farewells are so heartfelt. :D

Keith7
09-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
But forum farewells are so heartfelt. :D

I know I had one back when I was a teenager.. I just wanted attention.. Now I'm a grown man and know how pathetic they are.

rocker, please go back to "your website".. We don't need whiners around here..

wimbo_pro
09-19-2010, 06:47 PM
NEGATIVE IF HE LEAVES:
We lose some of the color on this board, even though the color is sometimes dark.

POSITIVE IF HE LEAVES:
The aggregate height of the board members rises over 3"....let's not even talk about the aggregate IQ!

I would vote for him to stay. I like short boards.

ccmom
09-19-2010, 06:54 PM
I know I had one back when I was a teenager.. I just wanted attention.. Now I'm a grown man and know how pathetic they are.

rocker, please go back to "your website".. We don't need whiners around here.. Whoa!:eek: I found out the other day that "bullsfan" is a woman and now I read that keith is an adult!! :eek: I'm so confused! :confused:

:D

wimbo_pro
09-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Whoa!:eek: I found out the other day that "bullsfan" is a woman and now I read that keith is an adult!! :eek: I'm so confused! :confused:

BULLSFAN IS A CHICK????

KEITH IS AN ADULT????

OldBison75
09-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Rocket is kinda like a fire ant, it don't matter what you do or what you try to use to make him go away, he keeps coming back and is still out to sting your foot.

I personally hope that he does not go anywhere because I appreciate an avid football fan that backs his team no matter what. One thing I will say is that he has never said a bad word about Brownwood even though he has made a thousand excuses for them when things went bad.

Yes, he sometimes goes a little overboeard attacking other teams and posters, BUT, he has said a million times not to take his smack seriously because it is just that, SMACK. He gets under my skin sometimes and I have to poke back because it is fun and I try real hard not to get too caught up in his trash.

Also, remember, none of us has to respond to anything he posts if we dn't want to hear him rant. He thrives on taking jabs at us and we oblige him by responding and getting in a never ending argument with him.

Rocket, you make the choice, but like I have said before, brag all you want and give credit when it is deserved to both teams.

wimbo_pro
09-19-2010, 07:15 PM
Where is the voting poll?

BLACK ATTACK
09-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Bye

bwdlionfan
09-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm confused as to how this was posted on 9-13 but no one replied to it until 9-19 when everyone jumps on anything to do with Rocket. Heck I didn't see it until today when LHPM replied to it.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Adios

Eagle 1
09-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Where is the voting poll?

:confused:

pirate4state
09-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I'm confused as to how this was posted on 9-13 but no one replied to it until 9-19 when everyone jumps on anything to do with Rocket. Heck I didn't see it until today when LHPM replied to it. Must have been a busy Monday and it moved down the pages pretty quick? I didn't even notice the original date until Rocket pointed it out.

garciap77
09-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

I will take a break from this site if the majority wants me to. I have a site of my own that I can rant and rave on and have fun....

I will check the poll at the end of the day on Friday and if it is in favor of me not posting any more, then I will take a little vacation for an undetermined amount of time...

It's up to you!!!

I vote you stay!!!!!:)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting-1.jpg

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I'm confused as to how this was posted on 9-13 but no one replied to it until 9-19 when everyone jumps on anything to do with Rocket. Heck I didn't see it until today when LHPM replied to it.
I didn't see it until today either. :p I was doing a search for something and came across it.

Rocket
09-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I vote you stay!!!!!:)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting-1.jpg

If you post that scoreboard shot one more time! HAHAHA I think we will have our own scoreboard shot but that will be the score with the Lions up 41-0 halfway into the 2nd Quarter...

garciap77
09-19-2010, 09:54 PM
If you post that scoreboard shot one more time! HAHAHA I think we will have our own scoreboard shot but that will be the score with the Lions up 41-0 halfway into the 2nd Quarter...

DaHop72
09-19-2010, 09:56 PM

It's up to you!!! Heck Rocket, you're just like a bad penny that just keeps showing up. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

RoyceTTU
09-19-2010, 09:59 PM

It's up to you!!!

Rocket, although we dont' agree 100% on everything, the simple truth is your heart is with the Lions and that make you 100% on my side. I support you, you don't need to go anywhere.

IHStangFan
09-19-2010, 10:01 PM

good riddance Yeah...what would make this thread a whole lot better is if it were YOUR farewell thread.

Rocket makes this site a little more interesting. Hope he stays.

Keith7
09-19-2010, 10:11 PM
good bye rocker.. sad I never got to know you..

not

Eagle 1
09-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Shane come back...:crying:

:wave:

BaseballUmp
09-19-2010, 10:19 PM
good bye rocker.. sad I never got to know you..

not

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/Jsin88/JOHNROCKER.jpg

bobcat4life
09-19-2010, 10:20 PM
screw the poll just leave

Keith7
09-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't even know the guy and can't remember one post he's ever made but if he's this desperate for attention, maybe he should find a hobby.

BEAST
09-19-2010, 10:42 PM

Easy to hate what you can't handle.

BEAST

Rocket
09-19-2010, 10:44 PM

I don't even know the guy and can't remember one post he's ever made but if he's this desperate for attention, maybe he should find a hobby.

This is my hobby. Pissing big shots (not) like you off.

orange machine
09-19-2010, 11:00 PM
This is my hobby. Pissing big shots (not) like you off.

Not gonna mouth you anymore, but if you have to make a poll or thread to get others opinion if you should leave the board or not then you should probably just leave cause it seems as if you realize that alot of people are tired of you. I dont care one way or the other, i just get tired of you saying Brownwood would roll this team or that team and Brownwood is the best ever yada yada yada. Just be humble that yall are a good team and are back on the map. Smack talk is good and all, but my gosh you just get arrogant and annoying with it all.

By the way this was for Rocket not you other Rocket followers!

BEAST
09-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Rocket is my friend im not and never will be a follower, but,OM, your buddy BO does the same on our board.

BEAST

orange machine
09-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
OM, your buddy BO does the same on our board.

BEAST

Thats because that would be me and i am no where near as bad as Rocket is and the only reason i started doing that is to show yall how stupid it is. Notice how offended yall all got when it was done to yall, Yall have threatend to kick me off the Brownwood board because yall get mad when someone rants back. Anyways i have stopped because i think yall got the point I HOPE!

Im not holding my breath cause i would probably expire!!

Rocket
09-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Not gonna mouth you anymore, but if you have to make a poll or thread to get others opinion if you should leave the board or not then you should probably just leave cause it seems as if you realize that alot of people are tired of you. I dont care one way or the other, i just get tired of you saying Brownwood would roll this team or that team and Brownwood is the best ever yada yada yada. Just be humble that yall are a good team and are back on the map. Smack talk is good and all, but my gosh you just get arrogant and annoying with it all.

By the way this was for Rocket not you other Rocket followers!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

grahampaw
09-20-2010, 12:04 AM
If you left who whould Daddy-d worship?

Rocket
09-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw

Lol nice one

DU_stud04
09-20-2010, 12:25 AM

By the way this was for Rocket not you other Rocket followers! rocket reminds me of how you were.....especially in the chat. main thing is i know rocket is just having a ball and isnt serious.

:sniff sniff: the celina smell has finally worn off.

orange machine
09-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
rocket reminds me of how you were.....especially in the chat. main thing is i know rocket is just having a ball and isnt serious.

:sniff sniff: the celina smell has finally worn off.
Ok I have never worshiped Celina like Rocket does Brownwood nor did I or do I continually run down other teams or posters like he does. So why dont you go SNIFF Rockets, backside like the other Brownwood people.:confused:

garciap77
09-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Eagle 1
09-20-2010, 07:43 AM
It's becoming apparant to me that Rocket "craves" all this attention he is getting probably because his father never gave him any when when he was growing up in Brownwood.
Think about it. His father was a coach under the legendary coach Gordon Wood and little "pop rocket" wasn't big enough to play football. :thinking:

jason
09-20-2010, 07:44 AM
who cares - if you don't like what he has to say then block him....

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Yay!! It worked!

Poll is up!!

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 10:26 AM
hmm:thinking:

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 10:28 AM
SEE YA!!! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT...:clap:

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
It's becoming apparant to me that Rocket "craves" all this attention he is getting probably because his father never gave him any when when he was growing up in Brownwood.
Think about it. His father was a coach under the legendary coach Gordon Wood and little "pop rocket" wasn't big enough to play football. :thinking:

yikes!! Talking about his Father? Wow...I consider THAT to be out-of-bounds.

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
SEE YA!!! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT...:clap: LOL... maybe some questions are better left unasked:confused: :confused:

:devil:

Bullaholic
09-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Rocket is the new "Chief"...:D

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
LOL... maybe some questions are better left unasked:confused: :confused:

:devil: Well its funny that the guy apparently could not know what the result of the poll would be before he posted it.:clap:

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 10:38 AM
but he sure was good at what he loved. Atleast he could be at the games even if he was not anygood at playing.
http://ahscougars1960.com/Images/Memories/DrumMajor.jpg

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Well its funny that the guy apparently could not know what the result of the poll would be before he posted it.:clap:

In his defense....he didn't post the poll....I did!

Black_Magic
09-20-2010, 10:44 AM
why defend him? ya gota know he has it coming. anybody who talks as much smack as he does has it coming.

lostaussie
09-20-2010, 10:46 AM
I just tied up the voting with a stay vote..................can't belive I even admitted that:D. Although you are boisterous, rude, obnoxious and just damn right disturbing sometimes, you also make me laugh sometimes at some of your stupid posts. You are a fan just like everyone else on here and over time I have learned that you do what you do mainly for the reaction it brings from others. I simply have learned to ignore the stuff that pisses me off. Besides...............you don't irritate me near as bad as Keith7 does :D

p.s. I don't think we will be able to put up with you if the Lions DO win it all:doh:

LeonJr
"I could care less" and "Go" are the same thing.
Leon voted "I could care less"

Rocket
why defend him? ya gota know he has it coming. anybody who talks as much smack as he does has it coming.

They like the traffic I bring to the board...It is like LHPM said, it is like watching a train wreck. LOL

Rocket
09-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I just tied up the voting with a stay vote..................can't belive I even admitted that:D. Although you are boisterous, rude, obnoxious and just damn right disturbing sometimes, you also make me laugh sometimes at some of your stupid posts. You are a fan just like everyone else on here and over time I have learned that you do what you do mainly for the reaction it brings from others. I simply have learned to ignore the stuff that pisses me off. Besides...............you don't irritate me near as bad as Keith7 does :D

p.s. I don't think we will be able to put up with you if the Lions DO win it all:doh:

LOL thanks!

yeah..if Brownwood wins it all....oh what a glorious year it will be here on the Download...

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
Leon voted "I could care less" Ditto....and ditto!:D

Rocket
09-20-2010, 10:49 AM

Rocket voted "I could care less", as well...

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 10:52 AM
LOL thanks!

yeah..if Brownwood wins it all....oh what a glorious year it will be here on the Download...
THATS when I will learn how to invoke the "ignore" function.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 10:54 AM

I don't agree!

And I am the one who made the poll!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Okay....maybe "in his defense" was the wrong phrase.

But....that initial post was made on the 13th...with no poll!

I just put the poll up there earlier today...Rocket had no way of going back and editing to add a poll!

THAT is what I was trying to say!!!

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Rocket voted "I could care less", as well... Did you just go 3rd person?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bowleghorses
09-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Stay rocket...you plug...without a plug,we have no electricity.:D

Rocket
09-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Did you just go 3rd person?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was answering Leon in third person...since Leon always posts in third person.

pirate4state
LOL thanks!

I just had a thought...maybe if yall do win certain posters (LE Dad) will then leave! :thinking:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROWNWOOD!!!!

:devil: :D

LeonJr
Did you just go 3rd person?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leon wants to know "What's wrong with 3rd person":D

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 11:00 AM
I just had a thought...maybe if yall do win certain posters (LE Dad) will then leave! :thinking:

LOL!!

Does someone else have an avatar the same as yours or close to yours?? Every time you post, I think it's someone else....but I don't know who!!!:doh:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!

Does someone else have an avatar the same as yours or close to yours?? Every time you post, I think it's someone else....but I don't know who!!!:doh:

He looks like Smash Williams on Friday Night Lights the TV Series..

BullsFan
09-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Whoa!:eek: I found out the other day that "bullsfan" is a woman and now I read that keith is an adult!! :eek: I'm so confused! :confused:

BULLSFAN IS A CHICK????

KEITH IS AN ADULT????

Couldn't care less about Rocket leaving or going (although I'd have to see he was leaving before I'd believe it) but what on earth makes my female status such a shock? Wasn't my constant refusal to trash talk anyone but Nate at least a clue?? Haven't I posted about teaching elementary school?? Do I sound particularly masculine??? ;) ;)

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Couldn't care less about Rocket leaving or going (although I'd have to see he was leaving before I'd believe it) but what on earth makes my female status such a shock? Wasn't my constant refusal to trash talk anyone but Nate at least a clue?? Haven't I posted about teaching elementary school?? Do I sound particularly masculine??? ;) ;)

Heck......I even know your brother posts here too!!!

(He IS your brother....right??)

LeonJr
09-20-2010, 11:07 AM

Leon "LLHAO"...Oh yeah that means Leon Laughing His a$$ off"

bowleghorses
09-20-2010, 11:10 AM

I can't believe this...the next thing your gunna say is bullaholic is not a drunk!:D :stirpot:

BullsFan
09-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Heck......I even know your brother posts here too!!!

(He IS your brother....right??)

Yes, he is....and thank goodness I'm not totally lost in the shuffle. :D

Trashman
09-20-2010, 11:15 AM

NOW WE'RE TALK'IN!:D :devil:

BullsFan
09-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
I can't believe this...the next thing your gunna say is bullaholic is not a drunk!:D :stirpot:

Bullaholic is most definitely NOT a drunk!! Unless you are referring to riding a victory buzz off the Bulls' unblemished record this season... :D :D

Bullaholic
09-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses

LOL---I hope you get a hole in your pirogue in the middle of the Atchafaylaya Swamp....:D

wimbo_pro
09-20-2010, 11:27 AM

Well...all good points. I should have noticed not only from your lack of trash talk and your elementary teaching position, but more by the fact you never misspell a word. THAT should have been my first clue!!

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 11:35 AM

:devil: :D I'm am not going anywhere anytime soon.:devil: I am not sooooo shallow as to base my presence on anyone or anything. :D

Nice try though.

:devil:

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Leon wants to know "What's wrong with 3rd person":D LE Dad had it pointed out last week that he was speaking of himself in third person... So I guess Rocket can tell you whats wrong with it Leon...lol

slpybear the bullfan
09-20-2010, 12:02 PM
BULLSFAN IS A CHICK????

KEITH IS AN ADULT????

No, BullsFan is my Sister.

:D :D :D

garciap77
09-20-2010, 12:06 PM
LOL thanks!

Can't I can't wait! :D I hope I'm not disappointed like the last two seasons!:D

GO ROCKET GO:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

garciap77
09-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Rocket voted "I could care less", as well...

Your vote don't count!:D

Sweetwater Red
09-20-2010, 12:25 PM

There is a poster that has Grady as their avatar. It looks very
similar and Grady is also a character on Sanford and Son. I just
can't remember who the poster is. :confused:

lostaussie
09-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
can't remember who the poster is. :confused: I think they were banned..............but are now back. does that help:D

Sweetwater Red
09-20-2010, 12:29 PM
I think they were banned..............but are now back. does that help:D

Hahaha.......uh.....about as much as what I said did. :D

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 12:29 PM
I think they were banned..............but are now back. does that help:D PHS poster I think... Don't know if same guy as you are talking about but his avatar is similar.

Sweetwater Red
09-20-2010, 12:34 PM
PHS poster I think... Don't know if same guy as you are talking about but his avatar is similar.

That's it.

PHS Wildcats (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5404)

pancho villa
09-20-2010, 12:46 PM
If you leave you will be a quiter. However maybe that is in your nature.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 12:54 PM
That's it.

PHS Wildcats (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5404)

Yeah....that is exactly who I was thinking of!!!

Thank goodness, one more "worry" out of my head!!:p

Rocket
09-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
If you leave you will be a quiter. However maybe that is in your nature.

My loophole is undisclosed amount of time... could be 1 hour.

AP Panther Fan
09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
So we only get to vote once?!

Keith7
09-20-2010, 02:20 PM
This thread needs to go to the non-sports forum..

Really though, Who is rocker and why does everyone kiss his butt? I've never read one post of his til this ridiculous thread..

What I've picked up from this is that he is a drama queen and will do anything for attention.

bowleghorses
09-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LOL---I hope you get a hole in your pirogue in the middle of the Atchafaylaya Swamp....:D

Dats ok I got my wife wit me to scoop da water out or I'll just stick my chaw in the hole.:D

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 02:39 PM

Really though, Who is rocker and why does everyone kiss his butt? I've never read one post of his til this ridiculous thread..

What I've picked up from this is that he is a drama queen and will do anything for attention. :thinking:

Red&White_9x5
09-20-2010, 02:46 PM
too bad we can't vote more than once

lostaussie
09-20-2010, 03:04 PM

What I've picked up from this is that he is a drama queen and will do anything for attention. From you...........wow:doh:

slpybear the bullfan
09-20-2010, 03:38 PM
LOL!!

Doesn't coach or someone like that have an avatar of Einstein that looks kinda like that?

BullsFan
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM

What I've picked up from this is that he is a drama queen and will do anything for attention.

Pot, meet kettle.

ETA: To clarify, I am not trash talking. IMO clearly all those anti-Cowboys/pro-Eaglets threads are a desperate cry for attention at a board like this. :) :D

Bullaholic
09-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Doesn't coach or someone like that have an avatar of Einstein that looks kinda like that?

I think Sanscouth had one like that, slpy...

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Pot, meet kettle.

ETA: To clarify, I am not trash talking. IMO clearly all those anti-Cowboys/pro-Eaglets threads are a desperate cry for attention at a board like this. :) :D

Oh SNAP!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-20-2010, 04:21 PM

I think this is the one he had!

http://www.ocpp.org/2005/einstein-tongue.jpg

loboes86
09-20-2010, 04:26 PM
What I've picked up from this is that he is a drama queen and will do anything for attention. And it would appear that he has everybody stirred up again, he doesnt use a paddle when he stirrs the pot he uses an evinrude. LOL:D

slpybear the bullfan
09-20-2010, 04:32 PM

No, I looked it up and it was "coach."

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/avatar.php?userid=6544&dateline=1225251946

Eagle 1
09-20-2010, 06:55 PM
I say close the poll now.

31 GO
27 stay

Displaced Texan
09-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Not so fast there eagle 1. I just voted!

Looking4number8
09-20-2010, 07:32 PM
I say close the poll now.

31 GO
27 stay

I would think the dont care votes should go to the stay vote just because they care enough to vote but not enough to vote go away

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2010, 07:50 PM
can't remember who the poster is. :confused:
PHS Wildcats :nerd:

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I would think the dont care votes should go to the stay vote just because they care enough to vote but not enough to vote go away As one of those votes... I can promise that mine was not a stay and should not be counted as such.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why is this even on the sports forum??

ccmom
09-20-2010, 08:07 PM
As one of those votes... I can promise that mine was not a stay and should not be counted as such.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Considering you have 10 posts on this thread, I'd say ya might care a little more than you are letting on....

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:08 PM
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:Go ROCKET GO :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Considering you have 10 posts on this thread, I'd say ya might care a little more than you are letting on....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looking4number8
09-20-2010, 08:13 PM
As one of those votes... I can promise that mine was not a stay and should not be counted as such.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Hey Keith7...

This poll has more votes than whatever team you support has on any given week on this board. I'm not a drama queen, I'm what you have tried to be since Day 1. And what is that? Somebody that matters... LOL

Looking4number8
09-20-2010, 08:18 PM
and with the next reply (#117) it also has more replys and pages than the LE game of the week thread did last week. No wonder ledad stalks you Rocket

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey Keith7...

This poll has more votes than whatever team you support has on any given week on this board. I'm not a drama queen, I'm what you have tried to be since Day 1. And what is that? Somebody that matters... LOL

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:Go ROCKET GO :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 08:21 PM
and with the next reply (#117) it also has more replys and pages than the LE game of the week thread did last week. No wonder ledad stalks you Rocket

I wonder if the 3A Download can issue a restraining order for me on LE Dad. Something with the order that he can't be within 3 threads from me. Can I get some help here?

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Considering you have 10 posts on this thread, I'd say ya might care a little more than you are letting on.... Well that is well below my avg post per day so I think that shows how little I do care.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Rocket is not going anywhere... You know it, I know it... Everybody except Keith 7 and Leon knows it.:D

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:23 PM
I wonder if the 3A Download can issue a restraining order for me on LE Dad. Something with the order that he can't be within 3 threads from me. Can I get some help here?

LOL

NO!!!!!!!!! HaHaHa

Rocket
09-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Displaced Texan
Not so fast there eagle 1. I just voted!

How did you vote, Displaced?

Looking4number8
09-20-2010, 08:24 PM
he can't be within 3 threads from me.

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 08:29 PM
and with the next reply (#117) it also has more replys and pages than the LE game of the week thread did last week. No wonder ledad stalks you Rocket Which one?? Cause our main threads are not on this board... We just bless ya'll with sloppy seconds... Kinda like B'wood prom dates. :D

LE Dad
09-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
LOL

NO!!!!!!!!! HaHaHa LOL

I scarrrrrrre the wittle Rockee!!:D :devil:

sinton66
09-20-2010, 08:43 PM

Absolutely not possible. There is no such thing as 3A Download.

garciap77
09-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

My bad, the 3A Downlow...

bobcat4life
09-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Which one?? Cause our main threads are not on this board... We just bless ya'll with sloppy seconds... Kinda like B'wood prom dates. :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-20-2010, 11:32 PM

Great minds think alike...

bobcat4life and simpLE Dad... a match made in heaven..

Ranger Mom
09-21-2010, 08:49 AM
My bad, the 3A Downlow...

There is an "inside" joke about the download...and if you knew who you were being compared to right now...you would not be happy!!!:p :p

Eagle 1
09-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Update:

36 Go
30 stay

Black_Magic
09-21-2010, 09:57 AM

Rocket is not going anywhere... You know it, I know it... Everybody except Keith 7 and Leon knows it.:D
Yep . He remids me of the idiot in florida who was always on TV talking about burning the Koran. First he is gona do it. Then he isnt then hes gona do it....... Drama Queen.

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Yep . He remids me of the idiot in florida who was always on TV talking about burning the Koran. First he is gona do it. Then he isnt then hes gona do it....... Drama Queen http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/LEDad_01/ugly-man-Rocketcopy.jpg.

Pretty much...:cool:

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Now we need a runoff, between "dont care" and "go" cause stay is heading in the wrong direction.:D

SintonFan
09-21-2010, 12:05 PM

It's up to you!!!

When I first read the title I thought is said, "The Pocket Roll"
:doh:

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
When I first read the title I thought is said, "The Pocket Roll"
:doh:

That's just too funny there!:D

garciap77
09-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Update:

36 Go
30 stay

:( :( :( :( :(

SintonFan
09-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Count me for stay. These things don't faze me and it is not a bad thing to be entertained.:nerd:

ronwx5x
09-21-2010, 02:24 PM
"I couldn't Care Less" should be counted half for "Stay" and "Half for Go". Just as a tie would be in sports. No winner.:D

JJWalker
09-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Dimpled chads are not counted! They are discarded. :D

BaseballUmp
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Yet another pointless thread that I'm commenting on lol

LH_Tuff
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Just post padding here. :wave:

Looking4number8
09-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Which one?? Cause our main threads are not on this board... We just bless ya'll with sloppy seconds... Kinda like B'wood prom dates. :D

Wow, 7000 post on the the downlow and we are just sloppy 2nds.... Dude you do need to get a life!

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Wow, 7000 post on the the downlow and we are just sloppy 2nds.... Dude you do need to get a life! You were discussing threads.... not posts....

Liberty Eylau vs Paul Pewitt 123» 10 186 6,808

Just more Lion dribble....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and have you ever thought that maybe...just maybe.... there might be more than on..... nah that would just blow your mind.:D

Rocket
09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
There is an "inside" joke about the download...and if you knew who you were being compared to right now...you would not be happy!!!:p :p

I know... STD made it famous...

Rocket
09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Wow, 7000 post on the the downlow and we are just sloppy 2nds.... Dude you do need to get a life!

And 6954 of those posts are on a team he knows nothing about.

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 05:42 PM
And 6954 of those posts are on a team he knows nothing about. :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I'm gonna start a thread and ignore you!!!:D

Displaced Texan
09-21-2010, 07:37 PM
How did you vote, Displaced?

I voted stay Rocket, I have no issues with you, we are of a common cause(Lions) much to the dismay of Eagle1 and LE whats his name.:D

LE Dad
09-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Displaced Texan
I voted stay Rocket, I have no issues with you, we are of a common cause(Lions) much to the dismay of Eagle1 and LE whats his name.:D No dismay here..:cool:

Green Bling
09-21-2010, 08:47 PM
BOYS!! BOYS!! ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE FOOTBALL ON THEIR MINDS?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Old Cardinal
09-21-2010, 09:32 PM
To Rocket:

You seem to have a great need for attention! Is there any reason that you personally can identify?

Rocket
09-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
To Rocket:

You seem to have a great need for attention! Is there any reason that you personally can identify?

I have a great need for attention? LOL

I am just giving all of these boneheads an opportunity to get rid of me..it isn't about attention. BUT, I do get lots of it...look at how many votes this poll is getting... LOL

wimbo_pro
09-21-2010, 09:44 PM
..look at how many votes this poll is getting... LOL

Almost as many votes as the 'Who wants genital herpes?" poll a few weeks ago.

garciap77
09-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Just post padding here. :wave:

garciap77
09-21-2010, 09:53 PM

bobcat1
09-21-2010, 10:44 PM
I have a great need for attention? LOL

I am just giving all of these boneheads an opportunity to get rid of me..it isn't about attention. BUT, I do get lots of it...look at how many votes this poll is getting... LOL Just like a cheerleader.:D

orange machine
09-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Just leave already or take a break a long break.:mad:

BEAST
09-21-2010, 10:47 PM

Not true. You were the only one that voted "Already have em". :D

BEAST

orange machine
09-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Take your Brownwood following back with you to the Brownwood site.

wimbo_pro
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Not true. You were the only one that voted "Already have em". :D

BEAST
You put that poll up????

bobcat1
09-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I voted Rocket to stay. Every drink needs a stir stick.:thumbsup: Damm I'm drunk.......

orange machine
09-21-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I voted Rocket to stay. Every drink needs a stir stick.:thumbsup:

I dont really care what he does i just want him to shut up for awhile.

bobcat1
09-21-2010, 10:53 PM
I dont really care what he does i just want him to shut up for awhile. EHHH EHHH Ain't happening.

Eagle 1
09-22-2010, 08:38 AM

It's up to you!!!

So should we consider this another one of those "if you take me serious, your a fool things?"

GO 44

stay 38

BwdLions
09-22-2010, 09:02 AM

Chill out a little there keith. This is supposed to be fun. :rolleyes:

BwdLions
09-22-2010, 09:07 AM

You've already posted on this thread 6 times. What would you do if we weren't here?

LeonJr
09-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Dang....this thread is still going. It may catch up to Leon's Best Rival in 3A thread.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=32689

Eagle 1
09-22-2010, 10:56 AM
So should we consider this another one of those "if you take me serious, your a fool things?"

GO 44

stay 38
bump

Rocket
09-22-2010, 11:34 AM

Why? you will follow me there too... LOL

Eagle 1
09-23-2010, 11:57 AM
GO 46

stay 39

tick tock...tick tock...