PDA

View Full Version : who should win tonight ballinger or wylie?

Bearcats26FB
11-07-2003, 05:13 PM
tonight should be a good game for ballinger and wylie they are the top dogs in there district obviously. Plus like some one said earlier that since we are goin to 2a and wylie is either movin up or staying so i think that would be a great game and i will be there rootin for ballinger so i hope that no one gets hurt and we play a clean game.

Bearcats213
11-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Funny you should ask that. I think Ballinger will win.

Knightmoon
11-07-2003, 06:12 PM
It should be a good game as always. I thought at the first of the season, that this was going to be the year for Ballinger. They have a good team. Excellent Defense, alot of offensive balance, but they seem to be lacking focus. Wylie had a bad losing spell with 4 losses in a row. Wylie seems to be improving and starting to gel. I personally hope that Ballinger pulls out the win. I would really like to see that game tonight, but I have other plans. Party in the big city of Merkel. Good luck to both teams. Stay healthy, play hard, and have some fun. You'll remember this game for the rest of your life. Victory is always sweeter when the rivalry is strong.